Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 950839

what in the pro ana maybe I’ve lost it but this screams her trying to flex being underweight? I mean she could have said flat chest but boney…
I feel like her being thin is a big part of her identity. Ive seen a lot of people on tiktok calling out influencers who body check online and she does this quite a lot w her ootds or just mentioning there "boney" like what an odd thing to sit and think oh ill make a tiktok about how my cat lays on my BONEY chest like any normal cat does. It goes hand in hand w the whole thing of is she stylish or is she just skinny.

Reactions: 36
I feel like her being thin is a big part of her identity. Ive seen a lot of people on tiktok calling out influencers who body check online and she does this quite a lot w her ootds or just mentioning there "boney" like what an odd thing to sit and think oh ill make a tiktok about how my cat lays on my BONEY chest like any normal cat does. It goes hand in hand w the whole thing of is she stylish or is she just skinny.
now that i think of it she does acc do this a lot. it's crazy how subtle and nuanced this behaviour is

Reactions: 2
i feel like all of olivias content is just a huge body check, i thought the same with flossie but i feel like lately shes slowed it down

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe Spotify made a ‘Driving with Olivia Neill’ playlist! That’s crazy. The first song on there is by Orlando and his voice/music suckssss I can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 29
exactly lol it must have been hard to find pics without flossie until the second half of the year lol

Reactions: 30
Sorry if someone already mentioned this but did anyone catch in her podcast she said “don’t send nudes, they will end up in a group chat somewhere” I get what’s she’s saying but could do without the victim blaming

Reactions: 24
of course Orlando’s song is number one 😫 just using her fame to promote him

Reactions: 11
I feel like olivias playlist is not what she genuinely listens to lol, she doesn’t strike me as someone who listens to odd future

Reactions: 15
swear she listens to pretty standard music?????? seems like she always listens to throwback songs lmao she doesn't strike me as the kind of gal who listens to that playlist

Reactions: 6
her boyfriend literally ripped off role model completely💀 it literally sounds like how he sings and does his beats exactly.... just much worse lyrics??? orly chorly and oliver are perfect for each other- both suffer from 0 creativity and imposter syndrome. so bleeping creepy

Reactions: 37
her boyfriend literally ripped off role model completely💀 it literally sounds like how he sings and does his beats exactly.... just much worse lyrics??? orly chorly and oliver are perfect for each other- both suffer from 0 creativity and imposter syndrome. so bleeping creepy
I thought sounded abit like Rex Orange County too. So unoriginal Orlando lol the way he sings he just is trying to be someone he’s not lol

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe I just realised that Olivia’s boyfriend is Orlando.. I could of sworn Flossie promoted him / or was close to him just over a year ago??

Reactions: 5
Her boyfriends music is so badddd why’s his most popular song a ripoff Rex Orange County where the hook is him pronouncing Kanye wrong over elevator music and I can’t believe how bait the promo is by her - to put his song first in the playlist 😭 hope she paid spotify a hefty sum for that advert cause no ones listening to that out of their own volition
He needs production and singing lessons

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe I just realised that Olivia’s boyfriend is Orlando.. I could of sworn Flossie promoted him / or was close to him just over a year ago??
she use to post his songs on her story and like/comment on his pics since 2019! i feel like its true when people say he's a part of the reason olivia and flossie are no longer friends 💀

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.