Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is with the all lowercase podcast title and info?? It’s so annoying to read

Reactions: 4
oh she is so attention-seeking. listened to the new podcast episode and she randomly went on a whole bullshit tangent about how she wanted to make this episode about her "mental health and stuff" but said she was rehearsing what she would say and started to cry so she decided to do an episode about dates instead. she said she tried a therapist but she hated it and never went back?? she's such a liar, she has said on multiple youtube videos (and recently too) shes never suffered with mental health :ROFLMAO: now apparently she switched up and is trying to make it seem that she suffers so much from it it makes her cry and she cant talk about it💀 oh come off it olivia u annoying twit. u cant talk about mental health issues not only just because u dont have any but bc u cant speak about anything past boys and booze. everytime she feels people are getting tired of her she tries to invoke sympathy by saying such blatant lies

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
oh she is so attention-seeking. listened to the new podcast episode and she randomly went on a whole bullshit tangent about how she wanted to make this episode about her "mental health and stuff" but said she was rehearsing what she would say and started to cry so she decided to do an episode about dates instead. she said she tried a therapist but she hated it and never went back?? she's such a liar, she has said on multiple youtube videos (and recently too) shes never suffered with mental health :ROFLMAO: now apparently she switched up and is trying to make it seem that she suffers so much from it it makes her cry and she cant talk about it💀 oh come off it olivia u annoying twit. u cant talk about mental health issues not only just because u dont have any but bc u cant speak about anything past boys and booze. everytime she feels people are getting tired of her she tries to invoke sympathy by saying such blatant lies
eeeeeeek sorry but bad take. People being open with there mental health struggles is a positive thing!!!

Reactions: 40
eeeeeeek sorry but bad take. People being open with there mental health struggles is a positive thing!!!
Yeh I mean just cos she didn’t have mental health issues growing up doesn’t mean she can’t have them now.. and ngl if she reads here as much as it seems like she does then I’m not really surprised eee

The cinema was defo spencer as the dates line up and the hating him. Is the Flossie and Spencer thing true or just people speculating?
When her lewys and fuhzz were on holiday they were doing the ‘passing the phone to’ thing on tiktok and lewys said I’m passing the phone to someone who’s best friend slept with the boy they were seeing and then passed it to Olivia. So mainly speculating but does seem plausible especially cos they had both said before they moved to london that they fancied him

Reactions: 8
What was the story people said ages ago about her getting shagged in an alley in Belfast
Basically there is a rumour that Olivia was on a night out in this club called Lux in Belfast like a bit before the YouTube days and she got shagged doggy style in the alley behind, my younger brother is her year at school and I’m the year above and pretty much everyone has heard or allegedly witnessed it lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 47
if she was being genuine id agree, but she wasn't. she said in q&a video and a recent live that shes never struggled with mental health.. now she flipped the script. she wasn't being open about anything? she just said she cried while rehearsing what she would say about mental health 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
I’m betting she heard Emma Chamberlain talk about her mental health struggles on anything goes and decided to jump on the band wagon. The difference is Emma actually struggles with MH and is very vocal about it, whereas Olivia’s a pathetic weirdo who is single white femaling Emma. I truly don’t think Olivia realises how much of a transparent loser she is lol. The only mental illness she has is her delusional pathological lying.

Reactions: 26
She’s so lazy always asking for topics to talk about on the podcast on the day it’s being recorded? It’s legit her job and she can’t even think of some basic topics to talk about each week?

Reactions: 28
I was on a bit of a tiktok stalk and I found this video, I know it was two years ago but I almost didn't recognise her at first!!

Reactions: 3
I think the problem with her podcast is that its not genuine, shes talking about surface level stuff offering nothing. If she discussed intersting things like the industry, how influencing worked, what the buying process for her house was like, her opinions on spending and money it would be much more interesting. Idk if its because shes trying to cater to a younger audience or something so she doesnt want to seem boring but boys and vapid things are really boring to hear about from someone who has barely any advice to offer since shes still only 20.

Reactions: 49
I think the problem with her podcast is that its not genuine, shes talking about surface level stuff offering nothing. If she discussed intersting things like the industry, how influencing worked, what the buying process for her house was like, her opinions on spending and money it would be much more interesting. Idk if its because shes trying to cater to a younger audience or something so she doesnt want to seem boring but boys and vapid things are really boring to hear about from someone who has barely any advice to offer since shes still only 20.
I agree but she could ask her viewers waaaaay in advance so she could plan, research and bulk the content so it's not JUST surface level - whatever- is- relevant crap

She could still talk absolute shite, but if it was researched and planned instead of spouting straight from her gob then it would be much better.

It honestly seems like she has one bullet point for each topic and rants about it from the top of her head - and thinks it sounds quirky but it just sounds rushed.

Reactions: 7
5E644F7C-5DAA-43DA-962C-1635151B30BB.jpeg

what in the pro ana maybe I’ve lost it but this screams her trying to flex being underweight? I mean she could have said flat chest but boney…

• Wow
Reactions: 37
You can tell she doesn’t care about the podcast lol, it’s easy money & she doesn’t have to do anything.

Reactions: 22
i think we might be reaching now, bony makes more sense as being uncomfortable for the cat - flat chest doesnt as much
Can you not tell lol it’s not to do with her literal chest the video is about her cat choosing to be with her for gods sakes.

Also Paula is antilockdown
9E0D8F64-183F-4B35-BF1A-7D6C5BE6B976.jpeg

Sorry if I'm missing something but is this not pro lock down? Sorry if I'm being thick haha
Nope I miss read it haha whoops. Remember the god awful stuff Olivia was saying about the vaccine though that definitelyyyy had an effect on her audience

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.