Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmax1234

Hi everyone this is my first post :)
I’ve been following Olivia nearly two years and and loved her before she went to London.. then stopped following until it look like she was going back to Belfast. Now I’m not sure how I feel she def seems way happier now than she did with Flossie but the videos are soooo dull and unrelatable … her podcasts recently said she feels YouTube is too much of a job and she wants to go back to being creative but no sign of that so far…

What kind of content would you like to see from her this year? Aside from her spilling tea on Flossie which I pray for every day. The one in Paris was good I suppose she looked like old Olivia
She doesn't have an original bone in her body imagine coming on here to ask for help with YouTube lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 43

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Omfg someone said in the comments it’s like when Michael got Carol tickets to Sandals Jamaica for xmas and then she breaks up with him in The Office US😭it is EXACTLY that

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Poppydaisy

Coming from someone who has suffered with disordered eating for 7+ years, I don't think the title is funny nor do I think its offensive, its literally a fact lol

MM24

Chatty Member
Shes a silly little girl like imagine buying someone a trip to bloody jamaica after a couple of months of dating. She brings this on herself but then I kinda think maybe she sees having a boyf as an accessory like someone she can drag to do aesthetic things with for insta. Hence buying a house to play house w john and now trips away w the new boy toy.

Ellavxii

This is a REACH but Lola Andrea made a tiktok about “when you’re having a roasting session and the friend that cheated on her boyfriend is laughing a little too hard,” yknow the trend atm … & then I think yesterday or the day before Olivia was on live, I only watched like two mins but she made comments about being so lonely and got like all teary eyed, then quickly went “anyways”

Anyway I have a theory she cheated cos she gives me that vibe and her saying she’s so lonely plus the Jamaica thing kinda implies they’ve broken up

A reach like I said but my theory lol

• Wow

doodlebug

VIP Member
There’s definitely tea. She explicitly stated the Jamaica trip was her boyfriend’s Christmas present and she’s definitely gone without him. Maybe she’ll talk about it on her podcast lol since she loves to shade him there.

I get the impression she just likes having a boyfriend, not necessarily because she likes Orlando himself. She 100% made out in one of the episodes that she sees herself and John getting back together at some point. She also says she wants to move back to Belfast and raise her kids there eventually. She also mentioned how she felt guilty leaving her cat with a friend over Christmas because that would be putting them out - she originally asked Orlando because she didn’t care if looking after Phil put him out lol. The only good things she’s ever said about him is that he’s cool, has nice style and makes good music. All surface level stuff.

I haven’t listened to the latest podcast but sounds like she’s not exactly saying flattering things about him if she’s saying she feels like an old married couple. Maybe he listened to her podcast lol and told her to do one.

About her saying she wants to talk about mental health in her podcast, I feel like she really wants to spin the narrative and make everyone feel sorry for her. Flossie has been open about her mental health and her viewers have really appreciated her for it so she’s probably like fuck maybe i need to use mental health to my advantage. Honestly wouldn’t put it past her doing something like that. It’s just about money and views for her and if that’s what it takes. I have no idea about her mental health because she never talks about it, the most she once said is shes never faced any mental health issues but our health changes as we change and our situations change so we have no right to dictate how anyone feels or dismiss their feelings. However the reason she probably didn’t do her podcast on mental health is cos shes a heartless and selfish bitch. She probably looks at mental health as a trend and wants to jump on it like she jumps on every single trend. I really hope she genuinely wants to advocate for mental health as its not a small thing and such a sensitive topic which so many of us can relate to.

Reactions: 41

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
idk if anyone on here has watched bojack horseman but there’s a scene where they say that the age you get famous is the age you stop growing because you don’t ‘need to’ anymore, so getting famous at 17 (i think it was?) would stunt your growth as a person at 17, i’m nearly 21 now but i imagine if i was the person i was at 17 and i had more money than i knew what to do with id be reckless and impulsive too, that’s why it’s so bad that all of olivia’s friends seem to be rich and in similar situations to her, she has no one to ground her and pull her back into reality and realise that buying houses for boys isn’t normal or healthy, same goes with her over sharing on her podcast about her relationships, someone said it’s like year 9 behaviour and i completely agree, its like she’s stuck in her bitchy girl at school phase. and in terms of her only content being her oversharing rambles, that’s what got her followers when she first started and she never felt the need to adapt from that

i feel like she’d massively benefit from a reality check of some sort

bonnie33x

It wouldnt be carmie because they spoke about him in the vlog and didnt bleep his name out. Its bitchy that they would even leave that in there on both of their behalfs, only getting rid of it as they look bad 🤥

• Sad

camsterrr

It's terrible that her stans are saying she's not responsible for her audience, Olivia if you made enough money to buy a fucking house off your fans, then at least give them the respect they deserve.

Save your restricted eating posts for a private pro-ana page, I dunno (I'm not serious but I'm serious she shouldn't be sharing it with her name attached). It's shit that she struggles like this herself, but she's old enough to be aware that it's NOT healthy and NOT good to promote to millions of impressionable fans.

emmax1234

I have an ED and don't find the thread title obnoxious towards EDS. but thats my own opinion. fair enough if someone else who has an ED finds it disrespectful, but do you find Olivias content of her "funny" Christmas meals disrespectful too?

doodlebug

VIP Member
some strange rumours
Who remembers when someone on here was adamant Olivia and Lewys had slept together 😂😂
she’s mentioned that as well so yes, you’re right she definitely reads here so there’s no point getting defensive if you’re going out of your way to read your own thread…

• Haha
  • Sick