Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
guys she signed with elite (the modeling agency) 💀💀💀 i guess anyone can become a model now
This is genuinely hilarious. Elite have lowered their standards drastically this past decade, and just started signing anyone who’s borderline relevant to attempt to distract from the numerous sexual allegations against them.

On another note can you imagine her stomping down a runway with her terrible posture? very Manny MUA/ James Charles. I doubt Lila Moss can give her any tips because she walks like she’s holding in farts, she’s like 5’3 despite what her modelling profile says, and Kate literally had to make an entire modelling agency because she knew no one would sign her average joe daughter even with her connections. I also don’t see her doing editorial because her filler moustache, terrible sunbed skin and awkward stance just doesn’t photograph well. She’s just another influencer who’s signed to a modelling agency but will never actually be a model, she’ll just keep doing more typical influencer shit

• Heart
Reactions: 38

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
oh shut up it’s just a black long sleeve top there is nothing you could decide to dislike about it
fully though, i saw a comment on this saying something like ‘you could make anything look good’ as if what she’s wearing is controversial in any way

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not related to Olivia in the slightest but how come some users (DEFINITELY AIMED) can call other influencers such as molly mae “filthy” for not washing her hair but have such strong opinion on how body hair doesn’t make you smell lmao doesn’t make sense to me but whatever
just shutup😭 no one cares. ur weird for dragging it on

Reactions: 37

chloeebrwn

I’m sorry but who the fuck says that? she can say anything but comes up with that as her answer? and also who the fuck would respond to a question like that in the first place? very cringe comment to answer in my opinion. i hope she is embarrassed and feels guilty for saying that on live as her response to that question, bc it’s not a good look
as someone whose family members were literally killed by nazis for being “the inferior race” I’m always fucking flabbergasted when someone jokes about it. She could have answered that question in any way possible but chose this… embarrassing

Stella78

so sorry if this has already been discussed, I haven't read this thread in ages but on her live she just said she's going to Jamaica with her friend Tilly? last time I heard i thought she got it as a christmas present for her boyfriend

• Wow

missfunny

5E644F7C-5DAA-43DA-962C-1635151B30BB.jpeg

what in the pro ana maybe I’ve lost it but this screams her trying to flex being underweight? I mean she could have said flat chest but boney…

• Wow
her boyfriend literally ripped off role model completely💀 it literally sounds like how he sings and does his beats exactly.... just much worse lyrics??? orly chorly and oliver are perfect for each other- both suffer from 0 creativity and imposter syndrome. so fucking creepy

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
Her star tooth gem in her new video is genuinely revolting, I kept thinking she had a bit of food stuck on her tooth. Then she mentioned that Tilly did it and I was like oh that makes sense lmao. I love tooth gems but what the actual fuck. Also, I didn’t think Tilly’s voice would be that bad but what the actual fuck?? Can the person who knows Tilly please confirm if she actually talks like that or if she’s putting it on? honestly insufferable girl. Why is she talking like season one Karen from outnumbered

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

queencarmen

VIP Member
sorry but if it were me and i had this much popularity i would be posting youtube videos etc CONSTANTLY....she's literally at her peak right now and she's just sat back doing nothing? (except for lazy podcast)

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
Not stinky “babes” just stating my opinion which I’m entitled to :) I also shave regularly and I too have days where I’m not clean shaven but that doesn’t take from the fact that body hair does encourage bacterial growth which causes certain unpleasant smells. You can take your “manky” pits and go :) xxxx
Oh dear, I can see you’re fairly upset and projecting your BO insecurities onto everybody else. Being unhygienic is what encourages bacterial growth, if you have body hair and bathe regularly than it shouldn’t be an issue, nor should body hair be something to be outraged and disgusted by. I’ll also reiterate for you that these unpleasant smells that you’re obviously experiencing are not caused by body hair, they’re caused by hygiene, genetics and diet. I understand that you’re obviously very young but please stop humiliating yourself.

Also, if you’re not clean shaven 24/7 by your own logic you have “manky pits” 😔 sorry about it x

• Haha
i give it 2 months before her and tilly stop being friends 💀 i thought olivia and lewys together multiplied how annoying and mean they both r alone... nothing could prepare me for the absolute shitshow tilly and olivia are together

• Haha
Reactions: 36