Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sikeicky

Im sorry but i’m actually so disgusted and dissapointed in her. I can’t bare to watch her live the whole way through but almost every second comment is someone asking “have you heard about ashling murphy” and you can literally see her purposely skip them and instead talk about her bowel movements, i know some people will say she doesnt want to say the wrong thing but come on you are a female irish influencer and you can’t even acknowledge it. What a shame

Reactions: 44

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
Checked my email and saw this from motel has anyone not looked after Olivia’s cat 😭
Oh god she’ll literally hand him off to anybody. Her self awareness is abysmal, how is she not aware of the fact that not only is this just incredibly embarrassing of her but it’s also careless and shitty. Does she actually care about that cat or did she just buy it because she wanted a cute little accessory that would look good in her apartment? She’s actually a creature.

bonnie33x

This is what Kate commented on a tiktok that reposted the video
fairs to her, but they looked bad the moment they posted that. If ur content has to be based on bitching about other people then they need to rethink about what their posting. If u dont want fake news circulating why even keep it in there in the first place

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Honestly, regardless of which name olivia said, the fact that they left that bit in the video and then uploaded it just shows that both her and kate are nasty bitches. Like come on, ik they do this sort of thing to get people talking and create speculation, but it just makes them look sooo petty and spiteful.

Chatoyant

Olivia was on my plane back to London today, classy old easyJet!
girl couldn't handle her family even for a few days.. or she couldn't handle not partying and drugging herself up in London lol also love the thread title, do not understand the whole discussion about it tho.. she is promoting eds and that is a fact lol

doodlebug

VIP Member
This is a REACH but Lola Andrea made a tiktok about “when you’re having a roasting session and the friend that cheated on her boyfriend is laughing a little too hard,” yknow the trend atm … & then I think yesterday or the day before Olivia was on live, I only watched like two mins but she made comments about being so lonely and got like all teary eyed, then quickly went “anyways”

Anyway I have a theory she cheated cos she gives me that vibe and her saying she’s so lonely plus the Jamaica thing kinda implies they’ve broken up

A reach like I said but my theory lol
I mean she does have a habit of going back to John when she’s home for Christmas…didn’t that happen last year

Reactions: 43

camsterrr

She also said in the podcast "if someone triggers you on TikTok because of their workout videos that's not the creators fault"

Replace "TikTok" with "Instagram" and "Workout Videos" with "Food Pics" and she's basically saying it's not her fault people got mad about her Christmas dinner pic.

It was said very quickly and a bit out of place with the rest of the context, so I really think it was her slyly referring to the tiny plate of food she posted.

Some stand out points of the new podcast include her parents buying her a litre of vodka on holiday and then letting her go to a bar using a fake ID at 16 years old ? I think this was in the US as well so she would have been waaay younger than other people in the bar?!?

also her parents business doing well pre-recession and them taking the holiday to a 5 star resort flying business class to Barbados

Also if I was one of the friends who chipped in to get her a 500 quid dressing gown and she said she prefers hotel dressing gowns I’d be pissed lol
It’s not unusual in Ireland for your parents to buy you drink or to let you out to the pub at 16

oldflames

Personally don't think you can maintain a weight that low without some form of longterm restriction 🤷‍♀️ .
Remember that you don't have to eat fuck all to have a restrictive ed, people's eds manifest in all diff ways with diff behaviours there's no cookie cutter way to have an ed.

ladyizy

Wowwww if it’s true that Flossie and Olivia fell out of this guy that she dumped within a few small months of dating him then that just shows how little Olivia valued her friendship with Flossie

friendly420

the whole jamaica vlog was a 20 min long triggerrrrrr WHY post your meals if you're just eating lettuce. so so wrong for this to be on the internet and normalised for younger girls to look up to. throw the whole girl away

emmax1234

Olivia speaks about food guilt particularly before holidays and going abroad.

speaks about how Paula used to threaten to get her help if she wouldn’t eat.And never actually got professional help.

Olivia tell her tonsillectomy cured her disordered eating.

says her disordered way of thinking never went away.

spreads about people showcasing eating too little.

olivia said she was planning a diet before Christmas before her holiday but failed and refused to go on holiday.

olivia said she had nothing wrong with her but is getting a therapist after her failed attempt at getting one in 2021.

said that getting male therapist was a mistake and they gaslit her.

said she probably HAS an eating disorder and dosent know how to find therapist

Olivia wants to dress like Kate moss or Lily rose depp aka 2000’s thinspo
Sorry but this has annoyed the fuck out of me. im glad I don't listen to her podcast

why talk about this stuff on your podcast if you aren't planning on helping anyone?
Was there any advice given on the podcast about this "disordered eating"?
Or was it just shit talking about having disordered eating to be relatable?

Im not being a dick, but why talk about it if there isn't an end goal to help someone?
I hope she didn't just talk about her eating habits and not give any help at the end ffs
as If she isn't a bad enough influence without young girls listening to that shit

• Angry