Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hiya, everyone!
this is my first time ever posting on here lol and can't quite believe I'm actually doing it haha. But for some context, I actually used to be quite fond of Olivia's videos back when she was first starting, but about a year ago I just couldn't even sit through her videos so I stopped watching her videos altogether. Wasn't till when one of her TikTok's came up on my fyp and I saw Tilly Demaine and I practically did a double-take.
Seeing her hang out with someone like Tilly made me just lose the last ounce of respect I had for her. Tilly went to Millfield school with my ex-boyfriend (year 9-11 circa 2016-2019) and the two were very close, so inevitably I have met her and have heard my share of stories about her. She is the epitome of a spoiled private school girl with absolutely no respect for authority.
When I first met her the first thing she asked me was what boarding school I went to, she literally responded with "Oh so a second-tier- how cute", right away I just got really bad vibes. But the night just got worse and worse, she had absolutely no respect for me and was so rude to me the whole night. Literally pushed me while we were at a booth in a club to sit on my ex's and turned to me and said "oops I didn't see you there" and laughed. My ex at the time literally was so confused and asked her to get off him straight away, and she made a massive hoo-hah about the whole thing saying I was controlling etc. when I literally just sat there shocked- I didn't even say anything my ex did. Safe to say I didn't ever hang out with her again. An added bonus she is a very druggy girl and when I refused to take ket like everyone else she kept trying to peer pressure me by calling me a pussy etc. Additionally, so many people sent me so many screenshots of her calling me ugly & fat after that night- when mind you no I am not bone skinny but I am still a thin girl like I'm a w25 and size xs, was just such an out of place mean girl thing to say. She also kept sending my ex so many inappropriate messages and even one time "accidentally" sent him nudes. He eventually got so tired of her lack of respect for our relationship he completely iced her out and blocked her snap. She also was never at all romantically interested in him or had done anything like this until we got together like it was such an odd thing.
She also is just is completely out of touch with reality, and was so beyond disrespectful to her teachers, and would sometimes downright refuse to do work and storm out of lessons. She once even smashed her school iPad on purpose in front of a teacher. I also know she has quite the history of getting kicked out of school, one of my best childhood friends attended Hurtwood House (which is a sixth-form only school) and Tilly got expelled from there as well. She went on to get expelled from another school during her sixth form years, so she ended up sitting her a-levels last year at a centre as an independent candidate, as eventually she was being turned down at schools and I guess maybe her parents were finally getting tired of wasting 45k school fees on her.
Overall I just haven't had a single positive experience with her, and I guess I haven't seen her since 2019 and I guess people can change. But from the stories I heard the last two years since then, it doesn't seem like them. Also, I don't feel like I should share those, as they may as well be rumours and they aren't my first-hand account of experiences.
Anyways hope this offers some insight and that some of you find this interesting. Really appalled to see the crowd Olivia is slumming it with.
This girl is proper psycho, the stories I have from my time at milf with her, we both joined in year 10. She really had a hard time keeping girl mates as well, cycling through them like a pair of socks. But genuinely the lack of respect for teacher's and money is so true, like the amount of time this girl spent in the headmaster's office for just storming out of lessons and refusing to do work is ridiculous. She also was such a mean girl, like regularly called girls sl"a"g, sl"u"t and ugly etc. And the going after her guy mate's once they get girlfriends is notoriously a Tilly thing to do, like incidents like you told, have happened a few times.

Reactions: 41

throwawaykid12

Why would she say that flossie is the friend of Kate’s who she likes the least when flossie and Kate aren’t together or friends?
Flossie & Kate are friends.
You need to stop defending yourself so blatantly Olivia, it’s embarrassing. If you don’t like what’s said about you on a gossip site, either sort your shite nasty behaviour out and stop behaving like a stuck up child trying to get others to turn against someone you don’t like in the playground, or don’t come on here at all, it’s really not rocket science.
Dizzy isn’t the word 🙄🙄🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

acharl123

oh she is so attention-seeking. listened to the new podcast episode and she randomly went on a whole bullshit tangent about how she wanted to make this episode about her "mental health and stuff" but said she was rehearsing what she would say and started to cry so she decided to do an episode about dates instead. she said she tried a therapist but she hated it and never went back?? she's such a liar, she has said on multiple youtube videos (and recently too) shes never suffered with mental health :ROFLMAO: now apparently she switched up and is trying to make it seem that she suffers so much from it it makes her cry and she cant talk about it💀 oh come off it olivia u annoying twat. u cant talk about mental health issues not only just because u dont have any but bc u cant speak about anything past boys and booze. everytime she feels people are getting tired of her she tries to invoke sympathy by saying such blatant lies
eeeeeeek sorry but bad take. People being open with there mental health struggles is a positive thing!!!

cgcan

Let’s just look at these pictures of her from ONE video (the picking clothes with HRVY video) - these are all her looking at Flossie, bearing in mind this is while they were “friends” 🤮 I wouldn’t want a friend who looked at me like that, jealousy seeping from her lmaooo rolling her eyes at her and everything, the last few pics are after HRVY said Flossie’s was the best, she was RAGING.

If this is how she treated her as a “friend” of course she’d run her mouth while not on friendly terms x
bruh flossie with dark hair is so elite

gallohseven

new time commenter here..i wouldnt usually write on here but after i heard her recent podcast episode (half way through then had to stop just bcos of how appalled i was)..i had to hear what other people thought about it!

it was SO bad. Not only did it obviously (in my opinion lol) stem from the fact that olivia has been reading these pages (particularly this current one) and want to show herself as a victim and 'suffering' (shes not) and 'sick' (shes not) and therefore immune to being critiqued about her silly comments around food. (e.g. most recently being held accountable for posting and bragging about such a limp christmas dinner to her YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE AUDIENCE) .

she played very 'woe is me' and its so, SO boring. boring and false. i feel like her podcast is so suffocating and really, just pure vanity. its just about her embarrassing stories or experiences/current list of complaints in her life/awful 'advice'. i know its HER podcast but at least with other solo led shows there is some interesting topic/communication with another person/group etc?

EDs are not accessories olivia, you may have had disordered eating in the past - many girls have but dont go trying on an ED for size (no pun intended..) when it suits you. She may not like it and she may not like to admit it but she is in such a strong position of power and influence and the fact she is allowed to do a podcast of this content is disgusting and down right damaging. im surprised her management let her post that episode?

the TW note at the beginning is such a feeble attempt at censoring and protecting her young audience too.

i actually think we should anonymously send an email to her management/manager saying how destructive this content is on her audience...?

• Angry

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
to be honest I think she just hasn’t learned to stfu yet. If I were Orlando listening to her chat to anyone about how they’re near breaking up id do what all these egotistical, soft boy, musician wannabes do and pull a ghost.

as nice as it is to hear stuff that seems more real and honest, she’s not doing her self any favours sharing it imo

missfunny

Flossie has been open about her mental health and her viewers have really appreciated her for it
Flosdie has been so well received because u can tell it’s genuine, take this video for example,

Flossie you can really tell it’s genuine and I’m not even her biggest fan but my heart goes out to the girl I never wish that on anyone ever but if oLivia starts faking people will be able to tell.

• Heart

Dohopper

I’ve not heard the rumour of Olivia getting with a friends ex anywhere other tattle which we know she reads, so it’s interesting her saying in the video with Kate that when she sees those rumours she thinks “ just shut the fuck up” when she’s purposely going out of her way to this site to read those rumours… like maybe close your eyes or put your phone down Olivia if you you don’t want to gossip about you on a gossip sight

• Haha

MM24

Chatty Member
Dont know how the girl claims shes going to do pilot school but cant take three photos for a brand deal without complaining about the workload

• Haha

mimiMB

the cynical part of me thinks she's planting the seeds about an eating disorder/mental health bc she knows how bad she's looking in comparison to flossie...even some of her girlypops have said olivia gives off bad vibes/mean vibes esp on tiktok and everyone feels sorry for flossie
The timing is suspiciously perfect. As with it being about disordered eating… almost as if it’s being talked about on tattle right now.:unsure:
In all fairness, at least she hasn’t denied any allegations, she’s spoke fairly (what can I presume) honestly about her struggles in the podcast, I respect that. The only thing is she criticises other TTS for posting weiads with just a “tiny” piece of lettuce, yet doesn’t talk about her Christmas dinners, it seems like she refuse to take accountability for her own actions.

Side note - there is a horrible irony in featuring a GYMSHARK advert in the middle of a podcast which is heavily focused on disordered eating/criticising diet culture and New Year’s “get healthy” resolutions… I know Gymshark itself doesn’t promote EDS (I love their leggings tbh) but it’s a bit contradictory to the message she’s trying to get across.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I think she’s going without him because she wants them to spend more time apart I’ll be shocked if they’ve Broke up because she just spoke about him in the recent podcast episode saying she wants them to spend more time apart
Bit odd since she got the holiday as an Xmas present for him

eeeeeeek sorry but bad take. People being open with there mental health struggles is a positive thing!!!
if she was being genuine id agree, but she wasn't. she said in q&a video and a recent live that shes never struggled with mental health.. now she flipped the script. she wasn't being open about anything? she just said she cried while rehearsing what she would say about mental health 💀

Last edited:

MM24

Chatty Member
This is the only thread I follow where people come to a hate forum to try defend the person like you have no moral high ground to be coming on here policing what we can and cant criticise an influencer for.

Reactions: 38