Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can see why people would think that tiny portion was a joke tho
It’s legit not a joke though she posted her dinner too in 2020 and it was the same minuscule portion. It was on an earlier thread I’ll see if I can find a pic.

It’s legit not a joke though she posted her dinner too in 2020 and it was the same minuscule portion. It was on an earlier thread I’ll see if I can find a pic.
This was the 2020 dinner
E4A075AF-E608-4C3B-A5A1-7E76342135B4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Never trust anyone who doesn’t like roast potatoes
Hilarious, I was with my bfs family this year for christmas and I was told they don't do roast potatoes for dinner -
Well I kicked up such a fuss (privately lol) and made the roasties myself because who doesn't like roast potatoes? It's a crime!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hilarious, I was with my bfs family this year for christmas and I was told they don't do roast potatoes for dinner -
Well I kicked up such a fuss (privately lol) and made the roasties myself because who doesn't like roast potatoes? It's a crime!
What do they have instead?!

Reactions: 5
She spent longer in paris then she did seeing her fam for xmas lol

Reactions: 13
in her podcast she was saying a singer who she was a big fan of as a teenager took her on a date to a festival after meeting at the same event which would’ve have been sometime during the summer… any ideas who that was lol

Reactions: 2
in her podcast she was saying a singer who she was a big fan of as a teenager took her on a date to a festival after meeting at the same event which would’ve have been sometime during the summer… any ideas who that was lol
Maybe someone from that band she went to see in a video ages ago that she dmed I think?

no it was hrvy wasn’t it because she said her friends had never heard of him and that she didn’t like his music

Reactions: 4
lol she said in her podcast that a boy she was seeing slept with her best friend, assuming she’s referring to the spencer and flossie situation

Reactions: 26
lol she said in her podcast that a boy she was seeing slept with her best friend, assuming she’s referring to the spencer and flossie situation
Nope. She said this boy was from when she was much younger. To me it was obvious from the story she was talking about a boy from school. I also don’t think she’d refer to Flossie as her best friend.

She said she’d seen “quite a few” boys who were musicians - so aside from HRVY and her current boyfriend, I’m going to have to assume she went on a date with Wes Nelson lmao. But yeah, I think the story about the boy who took her to the Shard was Spencer? But then maybe the awkward cinema date was Spencer? She said she now hates that person and left a party he was also at because she can’t stand to be around him? She vlogged that day she went on that date though, and the timeline makes it seem like the date was with HRVY… Either way HRVY was definitely the guy who she spotted at an event and was a fan of him when she was younger.

Reactions: 4
idk if it was hrvy tho bc i thought they were together when she first moved to london and there were no festivals/ events on then + lewys had defo heard of him before

Reactions: 7
The cinema was defo spencer as the dates line up and the hating him. Is the Flossie and Spencer thing true or just people speculating?

just genuinely curious if anyone else has noticed this but on her recent instagrams she’s getting like 100,000 likes and 80 comments…
the rest of her posts have like 200 comments usually and her tiktok is the same so does anyone think that she’s like limiting her comments??
i reckon she goes through every single comment and deletes the hate …

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.