Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunisshining

Chatty Member
Gals don’t hate me but I’ve listening to Orlando’s music this evening and I don’t hate it.
There’s a few parts that I really like and then he says something weird or sings out of tune haha.

Hi all I just made this account bc I was looking at Olivia sisters Emma’s instagram, and if you scroll to her picture dump of her in London for olivias birthday, on the 29th September , on the 5th video of Olivia and her friend ( I think it’s Lila moss?) after a few seconds her friends full boob just comes out 💀💀 I’m just shocked that no one has spotted it and the fact its still up since she posted it, did Olivia not watch it ? I took screenshots but think it would be going too far to post her boob on here lol
I think the video is gone now? I don’t see it on Emma’s instagram anymore at least

Stella78

Maybe theres like a group of them going? tbh with how it went w john and how many times she embarrassed herself going back to him I doubt she will have dumped orlando this fast
that could be true but from what it sounds like it's just those two going; she said she's staying at Tilly's tonight because it's close to the airport.

Randomuser37

in her podcast she was saying a singer who she was a big fan of as a teenager took her on a date to a festival after meeting at the same event which would’ve have been sometime during the summer… any ideas who that was lol
Maybe someone from that band she went to see in a video ages ago that she dmed I think?

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Do you think all of her friends were planning to go to Jamaica regardless of it being a ‘couple’s holiday’ between her and my namesake Orly. Imagine they all booked last minute Jamaica flights and accom on a whim because Olivia told them that she likely was going to split up with Orly💷💷💷💷

kxbxm

Is it not possible her boyfriend just has Covid or something and couldn’t go? I might have missed some other hints they’ve broken up!

Kat5998

VIP Member
Is it possible for the admin or whatever of this thread to delete my comments as I just wrote them because I couldn’t believe when I found out, but now I’m thinking I shouldn’t really be sharing it on the internet cause I wouldn’t like if it was me. I tried to delete it and I couldn’t figure out how to. And I think everyone should try message Emma as I don’t know if she will see mine because she has so many followers!!! I’m just getting a guilty feeling now because I thought what if it was me
If you report your own message you can ask to take it down :)

ogbblol

Chatty Member
Maybe she was saying it as a decoy, so her comments weren’t filled with questions about Orlando

missfunny

maybe she just has puffy eyes from crying if she was meant to be going on hols with the bf and is now going with her mate. seems more realistic imo??

if they have broken up i hope she takes time to be single but i can fully see her going back to john at some point this year
I think she’s going without him because she wants them to spend more time apart I’ll be shocked if they’ve Broke up because she just spoke about him in the recent podcast episode saying she wants them to spend more time apart