Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missfunny

Actually made me so sad seeing kate and Olivia talk about Flossie like that. Like they really used to be friends, no matter what happened between them they are essentially bullying and isolating her even when it's obvious in flossies content how sad and lonely she is atm. I cant imagine how gut wrenching it must be to be flossie never knowing who will be against you next and where they'll decide to bitch about you. the mean girl energy is too much for me
Probs wrong thread but just can’t get over the fact then there friends with Anna archer and Millie G, I’ve met Millie g such a sweet genuine person seems wayyy more up flossies lane than the shitshow that’s Kate and Olivia

Reactions: 3

legallyunhinged

So, do we think if/when Olivia and Orlando break it off, Flossie and Olivia will become friends again (assuming that’s what their fight was about)?

Reactions: 2

iheartcats

i was watching Flossies live like 2 days ago with her friend Emily, her friend was saying that the live will probably end up in tattle and flossie was like yeah. So i think they all know and read tattle

oh and also she drank the whole prosecco bottle and then went out. She was trying cover up that she vapes but you could see the smoke

AND she was being kinda bitchy to her so called “friend” Emily, emily was going out on a date and she didn’t want anyone to know, but flossie kept saying it to her live and said “can i tell lewys” and emily said no, flossie then said well i’m still gonna tell him

Last edited:

jujuondabeat

Chatty Member
I feel like her being thin is a big part of her identity. Ive seen a lot of people on tiktok calling out influencers who body check online and she does this quite a lot w her ootds or just mentioning there "boney" like what an odd thing to sit and think oh ill make a tiktok about how my cat lays on my BONEY chest like any normal cat does. It goes hand in hand w the whole thing of is she stylish or is she just skinny.
now that i think of it she does acc do this a lot. it's crazy how subtle and nuanced this behaviour is

Spencer and carmie did a say it or shot it and used the Olivia/spencer situation and also answered team flossie or Olivia for click bait but gave 0 tea

_lxcy

Idk if anyone else noticed and could have been to do with something else but the first time someone asked her who she was going with she said her friend Tilly and then awkwardly was like … anyways

Can any investigators find out who lewys and Olivia are talking about in her pod saying they’re obsessed with her?? Lol

kiotdl

Ya I’m Irish too and I might say it to a friend over text in a joking way tbf but never seriously lol
To be fair we use slang ironically like any other english speaking country would, so in online comments I wouldn't judge overly, but if she says it irl it would be incredibly embarassing.

in her podcast she was saying a singer who she was a big fan of as a teenager took her on a date to a festival after meeting at the same event which would’ve have been sometime during the summer… any ideas who that was lol

gossippal

Shes never been scared of saying the wrong things before, the amount of shite she confidently lets come out her mouth proves it. Shes just not being genuine and knows people see through that.

yeah that’s true tbh !!

banana29

obviously it’s beeped so i’m not 100% certain but it’s the way after the beep you can kind of hear the ‘ie’ at the end of whoever she said and kate’s reaction would make sense
it literally couldve been ‘CarmIE’ kates ex…at no point is it obviously flossie lol

chieiskz

please share ur reccomendations of youtubers similair to og olivia

currently watching sadie rose who is kinda same vibe

nonono20021989

i think orlando is from cotswold and i think that’s how flossie knew him?? his tagged photos have a lot of cotswold stuff on it.

areyoujoking

VIP Member
I agree with what you're saying but MH issues can stem from anything, to say she hasn't experienced bullying is weird because look at the site we're all on lol. Sure, it's not real life but this site would for sure give me issues 🤣. My point is, and don't quote this with some "hi liv" bs but to sit there and say just because she's white, skinny & rich and hasn't experienced the "traditional trauma" she doesn't have MH I think that's some ignorant shit right there, she clearly has an ED, if that's not having MH idk what is, she def reads this site aswell so idk its very easy to say you don't have any issues because im sure at least 2 of us reading this entire thread has once in their life been asked if they're struggling and they've lied.
I know, hence why I speculated and said ‘I think’ and ‘obviously you will never know’ she may well struggle with MH for all we know.

Tbh I don’t actually care that much about her, she’s a lazy enabler who promotes eating disorders.