Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avaj

It’s clear that it’s always been John to end things though. I think she’d always wanna get back with him but he goes back to her because he knows it’s an easy option and they probably get along well. Seems like he goes back then gets reminded why he left.

I never really understood the hype with him though seems soooo boring and dry
I feel like he also treats her terribly...

Reactions: 3

boulevardier

Hi everyone this is my first post :)
I’ve been following Olivia nearly two years and and loved her before she went to London.. then stopped following until it look like she was going back to Belfast. Now I’m not sure how I feel she def seems way happier now than she did with Flossie but the videos are soooo dull and unrelatable … her podcasts recently said she feels YouTube is too much of a job and she wants to go back to being creative but no sign of that so far…

What kind of content would you like to see from her this year? Aside from her spilling tea on Flossie which I pray for every day. The one in Paris was good I suppose she looked like old Olivia

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She must read here. People mention about Emma post with Lilas boob and hours later it’s gone when it’s been up for months without her deleting
Tbf, I think a lot of people messaged about it. I went on to go and message to warn them, but by the time I got there it had already been deleted

camsterrr

Why does she insist on getting her nails done like this. This is absolutley not the shape for her lool
As someone who used to bite nails badly, she's destroyed and shortened her nail bed, which means fake nails will always look funny on her stubby fingers.

She should try go for a more square tip, but it took over 10 years for my nail bed to go back to normal after I stopped biting them.

Biting your nails for that long and that bad makes your finger tips wonky, and makes fake nails lying on top look really weird...she really needs to curb the habit!

Beebaboop

Fuck me like didn’t know thinking armpit hair was gross would cause such an uproar. Nothing msoyginu about it
really giving me little immature girl vibes lol, it’s a myth that is deeply rooted in misogyny and the male gaze
Fuck me like didn’t know thinking armpit hair was gross would cause such an uproar. Nothing misogynistic about it, it’s an opinion. I personally don’t like the idea of having big hairy armpits. HAIR ENHANCES SMELL, I don’t know what’s not factual about that??? If you sweat with hairy armpits chances are you’re gonna smell it more so than if you have shaved armpits. Couldn’t give a fuck about the male gaze either it’s more so of what I like about myself.

• Haha

annie103

Has this been spoken about??
Edit just realised I think Olivia is friends with Lottie’s sister?? Sorry if it’s irrelevant
This is Kate Moss’ younger sister. Olivia is friends with Lila, Kate Moss’ daughter. Her sister and daughter are similar in age though

kezzalol

I was on a bit of a tiktok stalk and I found this video, I know it was two years ago but I almost didn't recognise her at first!!

I actually really enjoyed the new video and I feel like it was the most effort we’ve seen from her in a few months! Hope she keeps up with these longer vids because it feels ~somewhat~ like her OG vids. I died when she was talking about pooing at the party and it reminded me of last weeks episode of Euphoria when Maddy’s like “Oh my god Nate are you taking a SHIT at a party??”

welovegossip23

Hiii I usually just lurk and not comment but I was looking through Olivia’s hashtag on tiktok and came across these comments under a tiktok sorry if it’s already been spoken about but I thought it was interesting!!!! Apparently the person who commented has friends who go to uni in London idk
Hi, would you mind posting the @ of the tiktok account you saw this on? I’ve heard the exact same story from a girl i met once at a party who claimed to be friends with Lola, so i just wanna check this thread out to see if it matches what ive been told by Lola’s friend

Missclassy19

VIP Member
No miss Olivia what’s going on w your hair. Holiday doesn’t mean u can’t yk keep up W yourself. She looks so musty it’s not quirky or cute. Damn her eyes are the only pretty thing personally thing she should get a long Bob or a shoulder length cut and start a new
B0556C8D-436E-45B8-B877-B26F32E7E873.png
A5D29890-B91A-45BD-B9A4-D47CB71ECCBB.png

• Sick

Dohopper

Tbf I’m tired of reading that particular rumour and I’m not even her. I don’t think it’s true and people should drop it
I agree, there has been some strange rumours that people have made of her, it’s just the way she said it she acted like it was being commented on all her posts but it’s being a posted on a gossip thread and she willingly looks at

unsociable

Chatty Member
it won’t let me upload the screen recording bc it’s too big apparently but in kate elizabeth’s new video olivia has to answe ‘who’s your least favourite friend of the other person’ and then olivia says ‘can i just say …‘ and they beep the name out but it sounds like flossie to me? it’s at around 5:50
I watched but I really can’t tell who she says 😩😩

banana29

Why waste your time ✨ hating ✨ on those of us who are here for constructive discussion? No one is forcing you to be here 😘

By the way, if someone is being “twisted to the worst narrative” for various things by hundreds of people that agree - that usually means that the narrative is correct 🥰
Whatever u say babes 🥰

• Haha

banana29

She also said in the podcast "if someone triggers you on TikTok because of their workout videos that's not the creators fault"

Replace "TikTok" with "Instagram" and "Workout Videos" with "Food Pics" and she's basically saying it's not her fault people got mad about her Christmas dinner pic.

It was said very quickly and a bit out of place with the rest of the context, so I really think it was her slyly referring to the tiny plate of food she posted.
what a reaaaaachhhh😂