Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hollyywood616

Hi guys!

First time post here but just seen this comment on Olivia’s tiktok. No clue who the person is but it gives the vibe they don’t know Olivia personally? Very weird poor Phil :(
Olivias best friend and her boyfriend are taking care of phil, thats the boyfriends little sister

Reactions: 4

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
i cant believe that jamaica vlog still hasnt been uploaded like wtf...at least do a shitty video to make up for it or something.....she could literally film herself getting ready or showing off new clothes she's bought or ANYTHING but shes too lazy
Think saw a comment from Olivia saying the Vlog still needs "approval" so it'll have an ad in there

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
kinda weird if she's passing off a female cat as a male one lmao
Don't hugely keep up with Olivia but has she always known it was a girl? I have a girl cat who has a boys name and we call her him because we had her for 2 months before we realised we were wrong about the gender but it was too late to untrained our brains, easily.

kezzalol

new poster hiya
these two ( ie kate and olivia) aren't stupid - especially kate. she knows a) putting that juicy of a question in the jenga and b) not fully bleeping the name olivia says (not hard to do lmao) and leaving in the 'ie' sound at the end is gonna make people flock to the video to watch or to her tiktok to comment, its just pathetic at the end of the day. even if olivia didn't say flossie, they knew it bloody sounds like she did. also if she actually didn't say it why edit it out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so weird
Was just thinking this, any publicity is good publicity for them (mostly)… draws views to the video and raises engagement ?

camsterrr

Boiled potatoes???? Nah surely not, that's a crime!! I'm Irish too and have mash and roasties at Xmas 😭
I only ever eat mash or roasties, boiled potatoes are for bacon and cabbage - so I was v upset about it 😂 Made savage roasties anyway and I was happy out! Crime scene averted!

lilyrosedeep

has she had some undereye filler dissolved or is her looking so unkempt down to dehydration and drug fuelled insomnia???
maybe she just has puffy eyes from crying if she was meant to be going on hols with the bf and is now going with her mate. seems more realistic imo??

if they have broken up i hope she takes time to be single but i can fully see her going back to john at some point this year

in her podcast she was saying a singer who she was a big fan of as a teenager took her on a date to a festival after meeting at the same event which would’ve have been sometime during the summer… any ideas who that was lol
no it was hrvy wasn’t it because she said her friends had never heard of him and that she didn’t like his music

ilovetrashtv

I found out about this girl when this thread was trending and I’ve been following for a while. The thing is, I have no idea who she is or what she does? She’s obv an attractive girl but not special enough to warrant the amount of followers she has? I also watched her Jamaica vlog yesterday and I was beyond bored. Can someone fill me in please?

Reactions: 3

Dohopper

Her outfit the brits isn’t terrible it just look like she’s wearing her dads blazer. Also don’t the brits do a lil red carpet moment because that will interesting to her posing on the carpet

xoxorlgossipxoxo

As someone who used to bite nails badly, she's destroyed and shortened her nail bed, which means fake nails will always look funny on her stubby fingers.

She should try go for a more square tip, but it took over 10 years for my nail bed to go back to normal after I stopped biting them.

Biting your nails for that long and that bad makes your finger tips wonky, and makes fake nails lying on top look really weird...she really needs to curb the habit!
Not me biting my nails whilst reading this! How did you stop? I've tried everything!!