Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Hilarious, I was with my bfs family this year for christmas and I was told they don't do roast potatoes for dinner -
Well I kicked up such a fuss (privately lol) and made the roasties myself because who doesn't like roast potatoes? It's a crime!
What do they have instead?!

Reactions: 5

Babymuffin

Lol she just spoke about the camo situation in a live and said that she made friends with everyone in the hotel she was staying at and when she got back from going out that day she saw all the comments about it being illegal and asked them about it and they said that nobody is going to think she’s in the army and that she was fine 🤣

Reactions: 4

doodlebug

VIP Member
lol she said in her podcast that a boy she was seeing slept with her best friend, assuming she’s referring to the spencer and flossie situation
Nope. She said this boy was from when she was much younger. To me it was obvious from the story she was talking about a boy from school. I also don’t think she’d refer to Flossie as her best friend.

She said she’d seen “quite a few” boys who were musicians - so aside from HRVY and her current boyfriend, I’m going to have to assume she went on a date with Wes Nelson lmao. But yeah, I think the story about the boy who took her to the Shard was Spencer? But then maybe the awkward cinema date was Spencer? She said she now hates that person and left a party he was also at because she can’t stand to be around him? She vlogged that day she went on that date though, and the timeline makes it seem like the date was with HRVY… Either way HRVY was definitely the guy who she spotted at an event and was a fan of him when she was younger.

jalview19

Chatty Member
What the fuck is with the all lowercase podcast title and info?? It’s so annoying to read

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
has she had some undereye filler dissolved or is her looking so unkempt down to dehydration and drug fuelled insomnia???

lozza96

VIP Member
I dont think the Christmas dinner was her dinner .I saw a lot of people post similar posts to her with a fake Christmas dinner to see people's reactions .like some with beans and some with no meat.a lot of people did it

coriander

VIP Member
Hiya, everyone!
this is my first time ever posting on here lol and can't quite believe I'm actually doing it haha. But for some context, I actually used to be quite fond of Olivia's videos back when she was first starting, but about a year ago I just couldn't even sit through her videos so I stopped watching her videos altogether. Wasn't till when one of her TikTok's came up on my fyp and I saw Tilly Demaine and I practically did a double-take.
Seeing her hang out with someone like Tilly made me just lose the last ounce of respect I had for her. Tilly went to Millfield school with my ex-boyfriend (year 9-11 circa 2016-2019) and the two were very close, so inevitably I have met her and have heard my share of stories about her. She is the epitome of a spoiled private school girl with absolutely no respect for authority.
When I first met her the first thing she asked me was what boarding school I went to, she literally responded with "Oh so a second-tier- how cute", right away I just got really bad vibes. But the night just got worse and worse, she had absolutely no respect for me and was so rude to me the whole night. Literally pushed me while we were at a booth in a club to sit on my ex's and turned to me and said "oops I didn't see you there" and laughed. My ex at the time literally was so confused and asked her to get off him straight away, and she made a massive hoo-hah about the whole thing saying I was controlling etc. when I literally just sat there shocked- I didn't even say anything my ex did. Safe to say I didn't ever hang out with her again. An added bonus she is a very druggy girl and when I refused to take ket like everyone else she kept trying to peer pressure me by calling me a pussy etc. Additionally, so many people sent me so many screenshots of her calling me ugly & fat after that night- when mind you no I am not bone skinny but I am still a thin girl like I'm a w25 and size xs, was just such an out of place mean girl thing to say. She also kept sending my ex so many inappropriate messages and even one time "accidentally" sent him nudes. He eventually got so tired of her lack of respect for our relationship he completely iced her out and blocked her snap. She also was never at all romantically interested in him or had done anything like this until we got together like it was such an odd thing.
She also is just is completely out of touch with reality, and was so beyond disrespectful to her teachers, and would sometimes downright refuse to do work and storm out of lessons. She once even smashed her school iPad on purpose in front of a teacher. I also know she has quite the history of getting kicked out of school, one of my best childhood friends attended Hurtwood House (which is a sixth-form only school) and Tilly got expelled from there as well. She went on to get expelled from another school during her sixth form years, so she ended up sitting her a-levels last year at a centre as an independent candidate, as eventually she was being turned down at schools and I guess maybe her parents were finally getting tired of wasting 45k school fees on her.
Overall I just haven't had a single positive experience with her, and I guess I haven't seen her since 2019 and I guess people can change. But from the stories I heard the last two years since then, it doesn't seem like them. Also, I don't feel like I should share those, as they may as well be rumours and they aren't my first-hand account of experiences.
Anyways hope this offers some insight and that some of you find this interesting. Really appalled to see the crowd Olivia is slumming it with.
Omg how can she go around and call people ugly when she looks like that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: these blonde bitches need a reality check

cgcan

idk if anyone on here has watched bojack horseman but there’s a scene where they say that the age you get famous is the age you stop growing because you don’t ‘need to’ anymore, so getting famous at 17 (i think it was?) would stunt your growth as a person at 17, i’m nearly 21 now but i imagine if i was the person i was at 17 and i had more money than i knew what to do with id be reckless and impulsive too, that’s why it’s so bad that all of olivia’s friends seem to be rich and in similar situations to her, she has no one to ground her and pull her back into reality and realise that buying houses for boys isn’t normal or healthy, same goes with her over sharing on her podcast about her relationships, someone said it’s like year 9 behaviour and i completely agree, its like she’s stuck in her bitchy girl at school phase. and in terms of her only content being her oversharing rambles, that’s what got her followers when she first started and she never felt the need to adapt from that

i feel like she’d massively benefit from a reality check of some sort
yes omg that scene literally describes it better than you could put in to words

stefmoy

I swear she's going to Jamaica tomorrow? Maybe that's why she didn't go on holiday with the rest of the group instead of 'not having time to diet before' (if that diet part is true though wow, that is really sad that anyone would feel they can't do something because of how they perceive their appearance).

codependency is so damaging at this age, you should be living your life not spending all ur time with a partner
co-dependancy isn’t being reliant / dependant on each other, it is a frequently misused word. Codependency is needing someone to need you, so usually means someone is subservient, in a codependent relationship only one person is classed as codependent.
I think that’s why we view spending a lot of time with / relying on a partner as a bad thing. Bc it’s often mis-labelled as codependent which is a really bad thing.
But I get what you’re saying! I think it’s only bad if you stop seeing friends which I guess is what happened.
Maybe they’re on a break or he got fed up of her chatting shit about him but also not posting pics of him on insta loll