Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No miss Olivia what’s going on w your hair. Holiday doesn’t mean u can’t yk keep up W yourself. She looks so musty it’s not quirky or cute. Damn her eyes are the only pretty thing personally thing she should get a long Bob or a shoulder length cut and start a new
B0556C8D-436E-45B8-B877-B26F32E7E873.png
A5D29890-B91A-45BD-B9A4-D47CB71ECCBB.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Armpit hair must be in among the nepo girls bc she wouldn’t have been caught dead au natural this time last year
Highly doubt her intentions are feminist with this - as you've said, must just be 'in' with the nepo girlies but I think its good how someone like Olivia, who has British teen girls under her little finger, is showing that you don't need to make sure you're completely hairless every time you leave the house. Shaving is mostly for the male gaze and its always good to break the stigma that us girls are dirty and smelly if we have body hair but men aren't. Of course Olivia is by no means revolutionary for doing this and its sad how a skinny pretty girl needs to show a bit of armpit hair for people to realise that its ok to put the shaver down every once in a while. Doubt she'll keep it up though - she needs that Estrid dollar x

Reactions: 62
No miss Olivia what’s going on w your hair. Holiday doesn’t mean u can’t yk keep up W yourself. She looks so musty it’s not quirky or cute. Damn her eyes are the only pretty thing personally thing she should get a long Bob or a shoulder length cut and start a new View attachment 977572View attachment 977574
Does it annoy anyone else how she lip syncs? Like proper sticks her lips out or am I just a witch 😂😂
Dying to know what happened with her bf ughhhh

Reactions: 11
if she says one more time that YouTube is too much of a job I’m throwing hands
“YouTube is a full time job.” “YouTube is sooo hard”
Literally sits on her arse all day, makes Tik toks, and goes on holidays flat out but has no time to make her lousy 25 min videos which is made up of 10 min ads.

Highly doubt her intentions are feminist with this - as you've said, must just be 'in' with the nepo girlies but I think its good how someone like Olivia, who has British teen girls under her little finger, is showing that you don't need to make sure you're completely hairless every time you leave the house. Shaving is mostly for the male gaze and its always good to break the stigma that us girls are dirty and smelly if we have body hair but men aren't. Of course Olivia is by no means revolutionary for doing this and its sad how a skinny pretty girl needs to show a bit of armpit hair for people to realise that its ok to put the shaver down every once in a while. Doubt she'll keep it up though - she needs that Estrid dollar x
Correct me if I’m wrong but does shaving your armpit hair make your smell less because it has no hair for the bacteria to cling on to?? That’s why I always thought people with hairy armpits were so manky bc I always assumed they would smell more like BO lmaoo

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Literally sits on her arse all day, makes Tik toks, and goes on holidays flat out but has no time to make her lousy 25 min videos which is made up of 10 min ads.

Correct me if I’m wrong but does shaving your armpit hair make your smell less because it has no hair for the bacteria to cling on to?? That’s why I always thought people with hairy armpits were so manky bc I always assumed they would smell more like BO lmaoo
Never really noticed the difference with myself. I'm not always clean shaven under there but I think it just depends on your personal hygeine. If you're unclean or sweaty, you'll smell bad regardless of the hair I guess. Some articles say its a myth but I wouldn't know as I'd never heard of it before until your post!

Reactions: 10
Hiii I usually just lurk and not comment but I was looking through Olivia’s hashtag on tiktok and came across these comments under a tiktok sorry if it’s already been spoken about but I thought it was interesting!!!! Apparently the person who commented has friends who go to uni in London idk
I’d take anything like this posted by a faceless account with a massive grain of salt lol. But didn’t Olivia and Flossie stop being friends months after Lola slagged her off on live? so she would have gone to this supposed party and got off with Lola’s ex AFTER this. I just personally don’t really think Flossie had any loyalties to Lola especially after she publicly tit talked her. Were they even close because these girls document so much of their lives yet they’ve never even been seen hanging out together? I don’t really think girl code applies to acquaintances lol

Edit because I wanted to add that I’m pretty sure Lola made that tiktok about how her and Flossie resolved everything and were on good terms after Olivia and Flossie had distanced themselves so it doesn’t really add up

No miss Olivia what’s going on w your hair. Holiday doesn’t mean u can’t yk keep up W yourself. She looks so musty it’s not quirky or cute. Damn her eyes are the only pretty thing personally thing she should get a long Bob or a shoulder length cut and start a new View attachment 977572View attachment 977574
I’m sure her hair is naturally wavy, plus the heat damage mustn’t help + the humidity. Wish she’d give her hair a break with the straightening and extensions it would be nice to see her with her natural hair texture and a shorter length

Reactions: 11
Ahh so did you think pretty much every guy was unhygienic and “mAnKy”?... or is this just an assumption you made about girls who don’t shave lmao? just a bit confused as to where you’re going w this lol

• Heart
Reactions: 57

no if you shower regularly ur not gonna smell of BO wether u have body hair or not lmao

Reactions: 20
Ahh so did you think pretty much every guy was unhygienic and “mAnKy”?... or is this just an assumption you made about girls who don’t shave lmao? just a bit confused as to where you’re going w this lol
Some men literally shave their armpits because the hair on them makes them smell lmao. Either way if you have smelly pits you are manky male or female.

Under arm hair literally allows bacteria to grow causing BO. Armpit hair is manky IMO doesn’t matter if it’s male or female. Sorry if I’ve offended some “body hair is normal” advocates. Yes it’s normal to have body hair I’m not saying it’s not. But it can be smelly and cause smells lmao hence why I find it ‘manky’ :)))

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Sweat clings to your skin so if you shower everyday, it wouldn't smell

Her hair extensions look so bad like she should've kept her hair natural if she wasn't gonna straighten it to match the extensions

Reactions: 7
Some men literally shave their armpits because the hair on them makes them smell lmao. Either way if you have smelly pits you are manky male or female.

Under arm hair literally allows bacteria to grow causing BO. Armpit hair is manky IMO doesn’t matter if it’s male or female. Sorry if I’ve offended some “body hair is normal” advocates. Yes it’s normal to have body hair I’m not saying it’s not. But it can be smelly and cause smells lmao hence why I find it ‘manky’ :)))
idk about you but if you shower regularly ur not gonna smell of sweat either way lol. it’s not gross to have body hair

Reactions: 21

Babes, you’re giving off a lot of naive 15 year old w internalised misogyny energy, it’s quite embarrassing 😕 I prefer to shave but I’m not always clean shaven and rarely get BO, I also 100% support what other people choose to do with their bodies and refrain from making idiotic baseless assumptions lol. Body hair doesn’t impact body odor, personal hygiene, diet and genetics impact BO. Just say ur stinky and go xx

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Babes, you’re giving off a lot of naive 15 year old w internalised misogyny energy, it’s quite embarrassing 😕 I prefer to shave but I’m not always clean shaven and rarely get BO, I also 100% support what other people choose to do with their bodies and refrain from making idiotic baseless assumptions lol. Body hair doesn’t impact body odor, personal hygiene, diet and genetics impact BO. Just say ur stinky and go xx
Not stinky “babes” just stating my opinion which I’m entitled to :) I also shave regularly and I too have days where I’m not clean shaven but that doesn’t take from the fact that body hair does encourage bacterial growth which causes certain unpleasant smells. You can take your “manky” pits and go :) xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not stinky “babes” just stating my opinion which I’m entitled to :) I also shave regularly and I too have days where I’m not clean shaven but that doesn’t take from the fact that body hair does encourage bacterial growth which causes certain unpleasant smells. You can take your “manky” pits and go :) xxxx
It really doesn’t? Bacteria clings to skin regardless of body hair if it isn’t washed away regularly

Reactions: 17
really giving me little immature girl vibes lol, it’s a myth that is deeply rooted in misogyny and the male gaze

• Heart
Reactions: 29
duck me like didn’t know thinking armpit hair was gross would cause such an uproar. Nothing msoyginu about it
really giving me little immature girl vibes lol, it’s a myth that is deeply rooted in misogyny and the male gaze
duck me like didn’t know thinking armpit hair was gross would cause such an uproar. Nothing misogynistic about it, it’s an opinion. I personally don’t like the idea of having big hairy armpits. HAIR ENHANCES SMELL, I don’t know what’s not factual about that??? If you sweat with hairy armpits chances are you’re gonna smell it more so than if you have shaved armpits. Couldn’t give a duck about the male gaze either it’s more so of what I like about myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.