Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

banana29

bit mad that yous decide she has an eating disorder which is a mh issue and needs help but will deny her the right to discuss her mh 😂

Reactions: 36

throwawaykid12

Lol theres zero indication she doesnt say ‘carmIE’ instead of flossie but that wouldn’t fit y’alls narrative 💀
The only time you’re ever on this thread is defending Olivia hahahaha I’ve told you before babes if you don’t like what you read this isn’t the place for you x

This is a gossip site Liv - people are free to discuss what they want 😘

MM24

Chatty Member
View attachment 950839

what in the pro ana maybe I’ve lost it but this screams her trying to flex being underweight? I mean she could have said flat chest but boney…
I feel like her being thin is a big part of her identity. Ive seen a lot of people on tiktok calling out influencers who body check online and she does this quite a lot w her ootds or just mentioning there "boney" like what an odd thing to sit and think oh ill make a tiktok about how my cat lays on my BONEY chest like any normal cat does. It goes hand in hand w the whole thing of is she stylish or is she just skinny.

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
im 1000% not an Olivia stan - but even the title of this thread? won't that be triggering for some people? ' ketchup, peas and promoting Eds'

Im just saying that everyone is responsible for what they post on the internet but I think that clearly she struggles with her weight/ eating and she probably posts as a coping mechanism??? I think that discussing Eds etc is a very touchy topic even for tattle, but after saying she shouldn't be influencing young girls then the new thread being called this which is almost taking the piss out of her eating disorder? everyone goes on saying she reads this tattle herself so why is it okay to rip into her suffering but then go on about how she needs to be impressionable to everyone who may be struggling and she can't make a joke herself? Im all for reading tattle and discussing but everyone just seems a bit hypocritical and also should realise that if she does read this comments that you have all made can be very triggering also to her.
my view on this is that the thread title isn’t taking the piss out of her ed whatsoever, it’s stating exactly what she’s doing, promoting eds. as many others have said on here, she’s clearly struggling and no one is bashing her for having an ed, but she has an audience and is responsible for what she posts and promotes to them. posting triggering content a coping mechanism is not an option when you have that many impressionable fans. especially if she struggles herself she will recognise that the things she posts can be seen as harmful

tiffanietidy

Anyone else think it’s a bit passive aggressive that flossie puts where she’s trending on YouTube on her story and then straight away Olivia one ups her and puts the same thing on her story to show she’s doing better ?
Came here to say this, Olivia posted 4 mins after Flossie, kinda feel bad for Flossie :/

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha

mimiMB

The fact she’s posting so many tiktoks in the space of 48 hours has basically confirmed the breakup - classic post-breakup “I’m doing better without you anyways” posts

cgcan

I deffo think they’ve broken up. He has a story up of a pub last night so not like he’s got covid and can’t go. She explicitly said in her podcast it was his Christmas present so it’s not like she’d go with anyone else surely
nah but how does this girl have the confidence to post her relationships when she is SO fucking codependent and jumps from relationship to relationship?? it really shows her self worth lmao it really says a lot that she can’t stand her self so much that she can’t be single

Reactions: 35

gingerbeerluver

new poster hiya
these two ( ie kate and olivia) aren't stupid - especially kate. she knows a) putting that juicy of a question in the jenga and b) not fully bleeping the name olivia says (not hard to do lmao) and leaving in the 'ie' sound at the end is gonna make people flock to the video to watch or to her tiktok to comment, its just pathetic at the end of the day. even if olivia didn't say flossie, they knew it bloody sounds like she did. also if she actually didn't say it why edit it out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 35

gingerbeerluver

also, i was super bored yesterday and ended up scrolling down olivias tiktok back to around early 2020/late 2019. its crazy how normal she seemed. she's really lost all her relatability which was her main draw for me and other teen girls. constant boyfriends who take her paris, nepo baby ass kissing conventions, designer cats and clothes. idk if this videos been mentioned on here, but its really good and reminds me of the olivia situation ( even speaks about her queen emma). its called ' you're not relatable anymore' by tiffanyferg

Reactions: 34