Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lucieeeloo

I’m sorry I’m just being bitter but on her latest video on her spam the caption says “I wish I could be on holiday all day every day” and my first thought was well you kind of are haha. She’s so lucky that she doesn’t need a college education or a full time job to be successful.

I can’t remember how much people said her rent is but if it’s £3,000 a month then that’s more than I’ll make in a month when I graduate on rent alone. (I know that’s my decision but I had no idea what I wanted to do when I left school so I ended up studying for a career I’m not suited to with crappy progression options) My point is seeing influencers put in minimal effort with huge rewards is always a bit depressing sometimes)

Obviously putting your whole life online has very severe highs and lows and I could never do it cause I can’t handle criticism or people being mean to me at all but her life is a dream compared to the average person her age.
My thoughts exactly the majority of us value holidays so much because we only get on average 20 days to be able to do this. She can take herself away whenever she pleases and doesn’t have to worry about money and time off like we do.

Her whole life does seem like a holiday. What does she do all day? Wake up late chill at home and post a tik tok?
Honestly have no idea how these influencers would ever cope in a normal job

Reactions: 34

ilmb117

Nah plz I thought yous were exaggerating this is ridiculous her voice 💀💀💀 but like why’s she trying to sound like a child by the way she speaks and forms sentences

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Louisebm

i was watching Flossies live like 2 days ago with her friend Emily, her friend was saying that the live will probably end up in tattle and flossie was like yeah. So i think they all know and read tattle

oh and also she drank the whole prosecco bottle and then went out. She was trying cover up that she vapes but you could see the smoke

AND she was being kinda bitchy to her so called “friend” Emily, emily was going out on a date and she didn’t want anyone to know, but flossie kept saying it to her live and said “can i tell lewys” and emily said no, flossie then said well i’m still gonna tell him
Why is this posted here? Also it's not that groundbreaking to drink a whole bottle of Prosecco, who cares if someone smokes or vapes? It's their choice right. She is almost 21 it's not illegal. Of course they all know and read tattle surely this isn't shocking?

just go to a tailor!!! with your own money!!!
or like don't buy jeans that are clearlyyyy way too big lol

kxbxm

Olivia is such a naturally gorgeous girl but that outfit is the worst thing I’ve ever seen, trying to dress differently and this stylist really aren’t doing her favours

camsterrr

Calling out people for their damaging behavior

Mocking or bullying someone.

She is being irresponsible. It's different purposefully posting a shit looking christmas dinner with ketchup as a joke as it is posting a picture of a ridiculously restricted plate with ketchup. They are different.

And as much as some stans like it, we are allowed to feel that she should know better.

Go tell her you thought it was right funny so if you disagree?

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Her hair always used to look nicer when she’d get it done in Ireland. I’m no hair expert but that Samantha Cusick salon they all go to didn’t do a very good job. The colour doesn’t really suit her and the dye and extension job itself wasn’t particularly great?

Reactions: 32

chloeebrwn

I was still stuck on her “not confirming I have a bf” phase and turns out she may have dumped him already I can’t catch up with this girl

• Haha
ofc olivias bound to make dumb decisions cos she’s 20 i think it’s just the fact that they’re consistently extreme/expensive and she never seems to learn about how sharing them on the internet backfires. most ppl can’t relate at all to buying an entire house/holiday for a rocky relationship or sharing those relationships with 750k+ people but she acknowledges it’s stupid and then goes ahead and does the same thing again and again. it’s rly understandable why ppl think it’s idiotic

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
Olivia wants to dress like Kate moss or Lily rose depp aka 2000’s thinspo
I don’t listen to her podcasts but does anyone else find it really embarrassing that she said this considering she’s wormed her way into Lila Moss’ friend group lmao

i know this isn’t kate’s thread but kate was just asked “what’s the best thing about being pretty” and she just said that she was blue eyed and blonde then said “hitlers favourite, the perfect aryan race”
(aryan race is when hitler was killing everyone who wasn’t his ideal race e.g wanted a “pure” germany)
how fucking tory can this bitch get
I’m sorry but who the fuck says that? she can say anything but comes up with that as her answer? and also who the fuck would respond to a question like that in the first place? very cringe comment to answer in my opinion. i hope she is embarrassed and feels guilty for saying that on live as her response to that question, bc it’s not a good look

Last edited:
Reactions: 31