Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aemee321

Chatty Member
The thing that annoyed me was that she spent the full last day in bed and ordered room service, on a once in a lifetime trip to the Caribbean. Probs just trying to seem like Emma chamberlain being a hermit but instead comes off as ungrateful and lazy

Reactions: 31

Lolz28

I deffo think they’ve broken up. He has a story up of a pub last night so not like he’s got covid and can’t go. She explicitly said in her podcast it was his Christmas present so it’s not like she’d go with anyone else surely

so sorry if this has already been discussed, I haven't read this thread in ages but on her live she just said she's going to Jamaica with her friend Tilly? last time I heard i thought she got it as a christmas present for her boyfriend
yeah she said it was a present for her boyfriend in her podcast! maybe they have broken up already

• Haha
  • Wow

areyoujoking

VIP Member
About her saying she wants to talk about mental health in her podcast, I feel like she really wants to spin the narrative and make everyone feel sorry for her. Flossie has been open about her mental health and her viewers have really appreciated her for it so she’s probably like fuck maybe i need to use mental health to my advantage. Honestly wouldn’t put it past her doing something like that. It’s just about money and views for her and if that’s what it takes. I have no idea about her mental health because she never talks about it, the most she once said is shes never faced any mental health issues but our health changes as we change and our situations change so we have no right to dictate how anyone feels or dismiss their feelings. However the reason she probably didn’t do her podcast on mental health is cos shes a heartless and selfish bitch. She probably looks at mental health as a trend and wants to jump on it like she jumps on every single trend. I really hope she genuinely wants to advocate for mental health as its not a small thing and such a sensitive topic which so many of us can relate to.
As you say, you will never know if someone has MH, but I don’t buy it. She’s a pretty, white, skinny & popular girl living in London, modelling for very well known brands. She’s a mean girl, she doesn’t know what it’s like to experience financial hardship, bullying, being left out, etc etc.. I think she just shits herself that people are cottoning on her bitchy ways and therefor thinks it’s MH. I don’t think she’s ever felt left out or inadequate before, she strikes me as the type of girl that others are scared of/want to be friends with. I’ve never really got good vibes from her and I think she knows that people see this so she’ll no doubt pull the mental health card for sympathy. Again, that’s just my thought but I reckon she’s just panicking she’ll lose the hype and end up having to actually get a job/move from her bed at some point.

Stella78

Fuck me like didn’t know thinking armpit hair was gross would cause such an uproar. Nothing msoyginu about it

Fuck me like didn’t know thinking armpit hair was gross would cause such an uproar. Nothing misogynistic about it, it’s an opinion. I personally don’t like the idea of having big hairy armpits. HAIR ENHANCES SMELL, I don’t know what’s not factual about that??? If you sweat with hairy armpits chances are you’re gonna smell it more so than if you have shaved armpits. Couldn’t give a fuck about the male gaze either it’s more so of what I like about myself.
if it's 'what you like about yourself' that's fine but don't generalise and say that anyone with body hair is manky; that's simply not true and is an unnecessary standard to judge women against

Reactions: 30

lilyrosedeep

I reckon Olivia saw John as mr right and Orlando as mr right now, when in reality they’re both wrong’uns

• Haha

cgcan

Personally I hated the way she talked about getting help for eating issues.

like she says Paula threatened her with help. (Help is not a bad thing at allllll) and that she went to therapy (once in 2021) and the man gaslit her, does she not realise how much off her audience she’s gonna put off reaching out for help??
she’s so irresponsible with the platform she has, surely she has enough brain cells to realise that saying this shit is gonna put her audience off seeking help

cherished

i havent listened to the podcast but going from comments on here i cant believe shes called herself fat lmao. shes aware shes nowhere near even being considered as fat (literally uses her flat stomach as an outfit accessory) so saying that to her audience of girls her age or younger is really shocking from her and really damaging and i cant even imagine what she thinks about anyone even slightly bigger than her. just another case of a skinny white girl whos the epitome of the beauty standard trying to make herself the victim

maybe this is an unpopular opinion but like how are we gonna expect her not to read this?? 😭 it’s literally about her so i feel like it’s valid if she wants to come on here lol if i had forums like this about me i would be reading them

jasminejay1012

Anyone else think it’s so bad she hasn’t posted on her YouTube in over a month now, considering it’s her job you would think she would actually do it, that’s like not showing up to your job for a whole month??? I don’t think she deserves her following at all anymore, also Emma chamberlain hasn’t posted in a month and feel like olivia thinks she can just do the same

allebazi

Guys, i'm not sure if she mentioned in her podcast but she's actually on holiday in Jamaica.
Oh, and don't forget, she's recording this from Jamaica.
And not to brag, but it's the peak of her life being in Jamaaaicaaaa

• Haha