Olivia Molly Rogers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo - they look more like friends than intimate partners, y’know? Im calling bullshit on this relo, def PR for me
I mentioned here before when they had that article on the DM about them. I said that maybe they become a couple to boost their influenzas career.
There is no sexual chemistry there, they could be brother and sister.

Reactions: 4
Unpopular Tattle opinion: I understand her reasoning for giving up alcohol, and I don’t think it needs to be a permanent thing for it to be authentic. I think if you saw her stories throughout that time she described it as a break from alcohol, from which you could infer it was not a permanent thing. People recognising when it’s a bit of a problem or crutch and taking a break is a very good thing and probably prevents much more serious problems down the track. I also think there’s nothing wrong with partnering brands to promote this. It should be promoted. A better cause than just showing off outfits for her ‘designer’ mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Olivia and Justin on the same event last night lol. It must be awkward but Olivia introduced people to him that became his friends.

Also how old is she 10 … Paul does not have a good eye at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Im pretty sure he was already CFO or similar for together events.. nick russian etc? So he was in the scene before he met her - that’s how they met

Olivia and Justin on the same event last night lol. It must be awkward but Olivia introduced people to him that became his friends.

Reactions: 1
Im pretty sure he was already CFO or similar for together events.. nick russian etc? So he was in the scene before he met her - that’s how they met
Well from what she said they met through mutual friends at Melbourne Cup or Grand Prix one of those parties.
I also remember that she introduced Khan to him and they got along well. So it is that they still friends.

Reactions: 1
Wow, she looks so different there!!!!
exactly what I was going to say. Interesting that that’s what she looked like when she met Juzzy. She looks better now imo but also quite different, so her look definitely changed.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure they have mutual friends, all I’m saying is she didn’t introduce them as Justin was already involved
This is where they met.. see together events which he was already working for
You obviously don’t get what I said. I said that Khan and maybe some other friends she did introduced him to them.

He worked for Tribe Events not for Together Events. You can see that on his Linkedin account.

Ok enough of this discussion.

Has anyone listened to this podcast or have any intel on Justin's cheating allegations? 🤔
I think it is paid and no one wants to pay haha
---
Olivia saying that she is wearing her grandfather Burberry trench coat. Yes princess we know you come from a wealth family and all that talk oh I have been working since young age and saving up for a very long time is all BS.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.