Olivia Molly Rogers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it turns out Morgan’s PR company was the one responsible for organising the party with all those animals.

Olivia’s silence about this issue is interesting.

When mentioned his name on the article he is known as her boyfriend. I wonder if she had said anything.

Reactions: 5
So it turns out Morgan’s PR company was the one responsible for organising the party with all those animals.

Olivia’s silence about this issue is interesting.

When mentioned his name on the article he is known as her boyfriend. I wonder if she had said anything.
Just confirms he is as stupid as he looks. And she is as shallow as she looks. Looking forward to her next RSPCA ads.

Reactions: 4
She’s tried to distance herself from the snake/crocodile party her boyfriend threw, saying she wasn’t there. Lol we believe you, because we all know horses are more your thing when it comes to animal cruelty 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m shocked she posted that parrot video after the animal scandal. God she’s thick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hasn’t she already done egg retrieval before with Justin?
I think what she said was that she had started fertility treatment which can be a range of things, from taking medication to stimulate ovulation to starting the meds you take before egg retrieval, to I suppose the retrieval itself (but I wouldn’t think she’d need to freeze more if that was the case).

Thread title: Olivia Molly Rogers #2: Even a PR relationship can't make this clotheshorse interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He gives me the ick big time! That shirt..that necklace..tragic! It is giving Leigh Campbell Guncle husband vibes 😂
Screenshot_20230613_134847_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Different stroke for different folks obviously but he just gives off the gayest vibes I’ve ever felt! The relationship doesn’t feel at all genuine at all! I’d cringe if my partner wore his shirt undone with necklaces and all the things he wears.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.