Olivia Molly Rogers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it's the black black face and OTT fillers. Just googled her she looks unrecognisable (did check it was actually her in the article with this picšŸ˜‚) she looks so old now.
Yes! Why doesnā€™t she get called out more for the black face? So wrong

Reactions: 3
I just canā€™t look past her eyes being so far apart. And yes my eyes are also far apart and thatā€™s why I notice it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I despise fake tan as it looks ridiculous on these girls.
We have not just Olivia but a bunch of white influencers who wants to look tanned, as dark they can possible can while having their white privileges.
They will never know or fully comprehend what being a POC actually means and the challenges some people face.

No matter what people say no one looks good with fake tan on. They donā€™t look tanned or dark but orange.

Olivia has her body 2-3 shades darker than her face. šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
No matter what people say no one looks good with fake tan on. They donā€™t look tanned or dark but orange.
Sorry but I disagree. If tan is done well and kept natural it can look great.
Iā€™m a very fair girl and fake tan my legs to take the edge off how white they are. Couldnā€™t live without fake tan!

Reactions: 14
I despise fake tan as it looks ridiculous on these girls.
We have not just Olivia but a bunch of white influencers who wants to look tanned, as dark they can possible can while having their white privileges.
They will never know or fully comprehend what being a POC actually means and the challenges some people face.

Olivia has her body 2-3 shades darker than her face. šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Using a tan has absolutely nothing to do with POCā€¦ respectfully please stop making everything about race or white privileges. I love my tan as it gives me a bit of colour, otherwise I glow im that pale. I certainly donā€™t look orange when I apply mine. Not everything is racist

Reactions: 15
Using a tan has absolutely nothing to do with POCā€¦ respectfully please stop making everything about race or white privileges. I love my tan as it gives me a bit of colour, otherwise I glow im that pale. I certainly donā€™t look orange when I apply mine. Not everything is racist
This is my opinion and if people donā€™t agree they can just ignore it. Not sure why people get butt hurt by this. If you donā€™t think you look orange and looks great. By all means keep doing what you are doing.
I think it looks ridiculous and wonā€™t change my mind.

When it comes to discuss what it has to do with being a POC or what is racism or not, as a white person yourself, you have no place in this as you are not a POC, let alone will ever suffer racism.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
There is definitely some fake tan that doesnā€™t look orange, itā€™s probably a case of only noticing that bad ones!

For the record I use fake tan to make me look healthier, thinner, and to cover aaaalllll the imperfections. Definitely not to blackfish or try to benefit from some parts of another culture.

Anyway back to normal programming, agree to definitely disagree.

Reactions: 15
Olivia's boyfriend and bff, Paul, have been photographed with snakes and crocodiles at a reptile zoo promotion at some nightclub.
Wonder how animal loving (but loves the Melbourne cup festival) Liv feels about this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder which break up will be more embarrassing. Ending your wedding after a couple months or your very obviously gay bf and gay bff having an affair šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder which break up will be more embarrassing. Ending your wedding after a couple months or your very obviously gay bf and gay bff having an affair šŸ˜‚
Oooh spill the deets please.

Also this is the cringiest thing Iā€™ve ever seen

My husband looks more stylish in his oodie taking out the bins each week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When OMR and juzzy broke up, ngl I thought it was going to be the start of a fun and interesting era for her because she is so hot and young and she would probably have a fun single time, or at least meet a really handsome Matt Agnew type (heck maybe even Matt Agnew himself?). But this absolute pot plant of a man has managed to take boring OMR to new and unexpected heights of boringness! Why is she with him?!???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When OMR and juzzy broke up, ngl I thought it was going to be the start of a fun and interesting era for her because she is so hot and young and she would probably have a fun single time, or at least meet a really handsome Matt Agnew type (heck maybe even Matt Agnew himself?). But this absolute pot plant of a man has managed to take boring OMR to new and unexpected heights of boringness! Why is she with him?!???
My vote is itā€™s a PR relationship

Reactions: 7
I totally believe this is a PR relationship. Liv has over 200k followers and Morgan was not as well known, so by being with her he got more followers and getting more ā€œpopularā€ as a model and photographer.

The fact that they are travelling together all the time for him to take pics of her I find really cringe.

Morgan has a pretty face for a model, but he is definitely not an attractive guy.

Liv is a boring person, she reminds of a Stepford wife. She doesnā€™t do anything exciting or out of the box. And this is her personality.
The woman asked her parents if she should end her marriage. What can we expect from someone like that?!?

Reactions: 4
I totally believe this is a PR relationship. Liv has over 200k followers and Morgan was not as well known, so by being with her he got more followers and getting more ā€œpopularā€ as a model and photographer.

The fact that they are travelling together all the time for him to take pics of her I find really cringe.

Morgan has a pretty face for a model, but he is definitely not an attractive guy.

Liv is a boring person, she reminds of a Stepford wife. She doesnā€™t do anything exciting or out of the box. And this is her personality.
The woman asked her parents if she should end her marriage. What can we expect from someone like that?!?
Gives Donā€™t Worry Darling housewife vibes. Was probably the plan with Juz despite being miserable. Makes me think he ended it out of boredom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.