Olivia Molly Rogers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so embarrassed for her. Someone needs to witch slap some sense into her. He is foul.
Honestly I have no words... he is just so foul. What a bleeping trainwreck. Man she is desperate. How embarrassing being with someone like that because you can't be single

Reactions: 7
He 💯 looks like he’s gay. What is she doing?! My gaydar is sending off huge alarm bells for me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I definitely don’t seem them living together and having a longer relationship.
He is always so awkward around her. I think he is bi…He was friends with Paul and not a lot of straight guys have gay friends.

She posted about her “hair journey” and my first thought was how some people are so vain.
She went from being a speech pathologist which is a respectful profession to “look at how my hair is now” 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 empty and shallow.

Reactions: 5
I feel like this style looks kind of grannyish.. but then when it’s not styled like this is looks fine. I dunno I liked her long blonde hair and her shorter dark style. Thanks for taking us on your hair journey Olivia! 😆
The ridiculous and overt connection to the hair and your identity and it being long. Get over it babe. Nobody died. Maybe work on the reason you can’t cut it without making reels for validation. 🥱

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.