Olivia Molly Rogers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone thinks those pictures are staged even that idiot from Influencers Update think so.
She did asked on her stories who people think it called the photographers.

Reactions: 2
I read on here people think MW may be bi or gay (which is fine) I feel like the staged pics are just a see it is a legit relationship but it looks so awkward
They look more like friends with benefits in a sexual way and business way

Reactions: 5
Staged. I read somewhere from a PR person “if they look good in the photos, it’s staged. Genuine pap photos they usually look like tit🤣
These two look… good?? Although I honestly don’t recognise OMR without filters.

Reactions: 5
Her dress for the hens is skimpy as, almost a sexy nightie type vibe.
why she gotta be dressing like that when she has a man?
I don’t think anyone feels like theyre missing out and why she always gotta upstage the hen

Reactions: 3
Have you all noticed that her clothing style has changed from in a relationship/married to Juzzy to being single?

I feel her clothes they show a lot more and a lot tighter and for someone who does not like to talk about her own body, she sure likes to show off which doesn’t make sense.

I do think people should be mindful when going to engagement parties, hens, weddings. They can wear whatever they want as long as they remember it is not about them, they are not important at that moment.

Reactions: 8
Lol was she even visibly cringing at her self doing a “run fit check?” So much second hand embarrassment watching that

Reactions: 1
Yes this!! Also for someone with a history of ED the whole video was just a body check
She doesn't look good - she's got the body of a pre-pubescent girl!! Went out to lunch on Sunday and had a table of 14-15 year old girls next to me and ran into some in the toilet - looked just like her - every single one of them in a crop top and teeny tiny skirt - the problem is she's a 30+ year old woman!! She looks seriously ridiculous. I've had to stop even hate following her with the constant selfies of how skinny she thinks she looks. She's actually got a serious problem.

Reactions: 4
Olivia makes a video showing her apartment which is interesting cause influenzas they do that but when people find out exactly where they live they feel threatened by.

I already said I know exactly which unit she lives in based on what she posts.

Olivia makes a video showing her apartment which is interesting cause influenzas they do that but when people find out exactly where they live they feel threatened by.

I already said I know exactly which unit she lives in based on what she posts.
Same I live really close and know exactly where she lives which feels weird.

I knew her building as soon as she showed the cabinet doors. They have very specific handles and my friend lives in that building.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.