Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crazycatlady23

Insider tea from a designer I would say is a reputable source…
she left him, no cheating… he would just go out on massive benders and she’d had enough.
My personal take on that: she thought he’d change once they got married and he didn’t!

Reactions: 25

Uncooch

This is hilarious. I have an image of you in my mind as a fabulous late-40s wealthy gay man, immaculately put together, but extremely judgemental of us poor uncultured straight peasants and our cheap ‘fashion’ darling.
I hope you are. And I hope you keep posting these critiques. 🤣
💕🤭 This made me smile & I love your imagination 🙌🏻 …Thank you! 🙏🏻😅
I’ve an image of MYSELF as a fabulously wealthy gay man - in velvet slippers, sipping pastel-martini’s in the afternoon …but alas, fabulously non-wealthy heterosexual woman (working in textiles) here 🤗 …who just finds this odd-couple’s ‘outfit’ choices clumsy at best, embarrassing & abominable at worst. [Her grey vest with jacket, no pants, was certifiable!]. I mainly find the ill-fitting proportions, poxy accessories & ‘occasions’ of her clothes, a bit of a fiasco. So poorly conceptualised, (un)coordinated & trite …AnD ….aNd ….AND …FOR WHAT?

That they posit themselves ‘STYLIST/FASHIONISTA’, is what makes it so painful!

As for the peasants, I consider myself one. Thrifted, vintage, repurposed, effortless, street smart & fly 😎. We all know, style can be had, found, imparted at any class, & without exorbitant price tag. OliviaMalibu-Barbie & RipVanTwinkle (cos this boy’s sleep’n 😴) are living proof that money, opportunity, labels, schmancy venues & locations don’t automatically/necessarily buy you Style.

These two have all the front & pretension, without any finesse.

Thanks for indulging my nonsense. Have a great new week ❤🤸🏻‍♂️😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Uncooch

That there look (huge, dorky, Cheshire-cat, grin) is the face of a woman getting a jolly good ‘rogering’ - that highly addictive cocktail of pheromones, dopamine & sweat. Olivia’s in the throes of new ‘orgazmo’s’ & she wants the world to know. She’s doing it for the gram y’all! 😝

The face of quiet contentment, healthy affinity & reasonable restraint however …is one we rarely see online. Discernment (waiting...oh …maybe 1/2 a year INTO a new relationship, before flaunting it) coupled with a dash of Discretion (being private about your goings on, whereabouts etc) - qualities that both protect & foster true intimacy - seem foreign to her.

I guess most will say she’s having fun ….& yes that’s great. But mixing business with pleasure is where it all goes wrong these days. These parasitic ‘social’ couplings & ‘social engagements’ don’t translate as particularly organic, passionate, supportive or even remotely affectionate …it’s all so performative, slimy, image-driven …& kills any boner I could have.

On the petty side, I find Mr Water-Hose’s 🚿 look to be a bit ‘boy-band’ by day, & ‘ball-room dancer’ by night. It’s the slicked-back greasy hair & all black outfit that did it 🕺🏻.

Okie dokie, that’s more words than I intended.
Happy weekend beauties 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Uncooch

Every time OMR takes the moral high ground, I have to laugh - knowing she consciously chooses to be part of an institution (Melb Cup) steeped in corruption, scandal and elitism. Preening & pouting for another ‘cause’ to justify her presence (& adding the grandparent connection to suggest she herself has pedigree). It’s all a veneer of elegance & sophistication that soon fades to shit-faced degeneracy & obvious exploitation.

Olivia knows which way her bread is buttered, & hypocrisy pays very well these days 💰💰

I hope the animal activists are in full swing today & ruin a few feathered hairdos

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So Iam from adelaide and the word on the street is that he cheated...a lot. Then be decided out of the blue that he didn't want kids anymore. She is also apparently taking him to court about the dog. This is all he say but that's what people are saying.

• Wow
She has a very attention seeking personality. Low fertility is often linked to eating disorders. Especially if she had low body weight during puberty. I still don’t buy that she genuinely had an eating disorder. She seems to be a bit of band wagon jumper and will do anything for everyone to “look at me”. Very self obsessed and image oriented. What a sad existence she lives
As someone going through the infertility treatment journey, your assumptions are ridiculous. There are soooo many reasons why people can’t conceive. I get OMR is a bit of a twat and this is a gossip page, but some of the stuff I’m seeing people write is absolutely appalling…

• Heart
When OMR and juzzy broke up, ngl I thought it was going to be the start of a fun and interesting era for her because she is so hot and young and she would probably have a fun single time, or at least meet a really handsome Matt Agnew type (heck maybe even Matt Agnew himself?). But this absolute pot plant of a man has managed to take boring OMR to new and unexpected heights of boringness! Why is she with him?!???

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Uncooch

Madam‘s first priority after landing in Adelaide is ….surprise, surprise .. a spray tan!
Wonder what shade of ‘excessively fake’ she‘ll go for this time - Mediterranean, South-Asian or African?

As someone hailing from one of these backgrounds, it’s not only in poor taste but a complete slap in the face. For those of us whose darker skin-tones were mocked, ridiculed & taunted as (child) immigrants to Australia … to then see virtual ‘black-fishing’ by people like her. I’m not talking about a ‘tasteful glow’ or mild tan, we’re talking 10 shades browner.

To wear a skin-tone as a trend or fashion statement without any of the struggle or hardship that comes with being a person of colour …is completely fucked & offensive. OMR is pathetic on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Uncooch

Does anyone know the context of the wedding she attended? Was it a ‘destination’ wedding or were there familial/cultural connections to South Africa???

She did mention, very late last year, going there for a wedding & wanted ‘advice/recommendations’. Basically ‘On the beg’ for freebies, sponsors …same strategy for Paris now. All tricks! As though she couldn’t/didn’t confer with ONE friend or relative at the ceremony (her own Aunty was there), prior to booking, where they were staying, going etc. Olivia & the majority of influencers are manipulative, parasitic, bullshit artists leeching off the time, resources & good faith of their followers - to shore up ‘engagement’ for more perks, without full disclosure.

I also detest when influencers, who ‘travel’ to ‘resorts’ & 5 star shindigs (hermetically sealed off from the rest of the country/locals/natives) …pretend they’ve had some authentic ‘cultural experience’. Especially in places like South Africa, with its inherent imbalance of power. Her photos troubled me, but I’ll keep those reasons to myself. Screw history, it’s all about the ‘aesthetics’ for these phoneys.

Lastly, she deleted a comment thread discussing the very real dangers travelling in Cape Town & SA in general - offending the privileged elites living in their gated communities, but defended by those without protections, opportunities & status.

A responsible influencer would highlight the good & bad of any place/situation. Particularly for female followers/travellers. But not OMR, that would be a dose of reality beyond her scope of understanding or concern. Her ‘relatability’ & faux need for ‘advice’ would be shot to pieces if she admitted from the outset that everything was already taken care of/organised by virtue of her connections on the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

notahater1010

VIP Member
Sorry but this has to be arranged. It does not seem genuine.

How someone would be able to take a few pictures of them from far away as I believe they were at a higher floor like this ?!? How did they know the exact floor they were??How did they know it was them??

Olivia isn’t that famous for photographers to be searching for her and trying to catch her in the act.

Attachments

Reactions: 17

party bag

What is this suddenly bff relationship with her stylist?
If I was Justin I would not have liked this not even one bit.
I said before and will say it again, if Paul wasn’t gay I would think that they are having something.
This is a very old and boomer perspective that a female can't be friends with a male - unless they are gay. LOL wtffffffffff

Also, if your husband can't "trust" you to be friends with males then that's some archaic shit. I'm laughing so much at how sexist and boomer this is. It's not up to the husband to dictate who a wife's friends are. Just as a wife shouldn't dictate who a husbands friends are and being gay shouldn't make it "ok" either. ARGH.

Sorry but this is just so misogynistic (and hilarious, to boot).

Reactions: 16

Blueshirts

Chatty Member
So much for Miss-I-Don’t-Want-To-Talk-About-It.
I listened to her life uncut interview, she calls her relationship with her ex "toxic" and said they were not doing well when they got married. She thought having a baby would fix things. She's been on a few dates with nice guys since the breakup. Her psych told her to spend more time at home by herself. She writes in her diary

Overall she comes across as articulate and well spoken.

From the video snippets on Instagram, OMR wears a lot of makeup - the contrast is stark as Laura didn't.

• Wow
Agree and I’m gonna get reallllyyyyy controversial here but most private school girls of that era had disordered eating. Especially the all girls schools. It was like a weird messed up popularity comp with each other. The disordered eating is now just transformed into the wellness movement, running 500x a day and carrying frank green.

She went to Georgia love's wedding which makes her a nope from me.

In OMR news, she went to a bottomless brunch with Tully and a few other girls. OMR posted a reel where she was the only one drinking water. Tully clearly didn't get the memo as her reel had them all drinking wine.
I don’t want to WK but if Juzzy did drink a lot and was a bit of a jerk - I get why it would put OMR off drinking.

I had an ex who was like that and so I stopped drinking. It was easier. But when I split with him I started social drinking one here and there. I think perhaps this is the case for OMR

Uncooch

Are they invited to any shows? Or just wandering, deluded, wannabe’s trying to rub shoulders with the ‘it‘ girls/guys of PFW. Stumbling (accidentally/on purpose) into the path of relevant paparazzi?

If OMR & ‘unstylish man’ want to make a name for themselves, perhaps possessing some actual STYLE, grit, fashion-command & a modicum of pizzazz might help! Instead, these two blundering tourists can’t even pose properly (he keeps falling over, she seems to be catching flies in her mouth & brought along a beret! - a faux pas that automatically disqualifies them. Keep it moving guys ..away from the international limelight you both seem to crave ..& rebrand yourself - ’Cliché Couture’!

Alternatively …if they’re doing ‘local (Australian) projects‘ DURING pfw …I don‘t get the ‘crossover’. Just move the fuck out the way so we can see the real fits & Glamazons please! I mean, fashion delegates they aren’t - Her clothes thus far are giving Westfield Shopping Centre meets Disney on ice.

• Haha