Olivia Molly Rogers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or does she look different in every photo? The pout is always the same, but the rest of her look seems to change constantly.

I think she suits being blonde.

Reactions: 4
Patiently waiting for an insider to give us the tea! I was 100% convinced he was in the wrong, now I’m not so sure.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me, or does she look different in every photo? The pout is always the same, but the rest of her look seems to change constantly.

I think she suits being blonde.
I think the tan she had for fashion week (the pink tulle dress) was 5 shades darker than usual which kind of threw me 🤣. Still gorgeous, just don’t look like how I’m used to seeing her.

Reactions: 3
I listened to the You and Me episode with her… I was stunned she got engaged back in 2019 and it was originally scheduled for October 2020. How it went south so soon after the wedding!?

Reactions: 5
The speed of how quick this has happened leads me to wonder if the wedding and the trip to New York - all sponsored wasn’t it? Was all fake due to sponsorships? I am sorry but the people who willingly gave their time and products for their lavish wedding should be compensated. What a joke

Reactions: 8
And just how fast they have separated and are selling the house? God I am dying to know what happened to cause everything to go so sour so quickly

Reactions: 6
How do you get the point of divorcing and selling the house 8 months after your wedding and 7 weeks after a loved up holiday.

I wouldn't trust her about anything she puts on instagram - her whole life is obviously one big lie as opposed to what she puts out there!!

Reactions: 14
Re the dog...everyone keeps saying it was her dog. But really, they were together for years so surely it was their dog? Even if he paid for him?

Also, Justin's parents live in Melbourne and Ziggy would stay with them whenever they travelled (which was a lot).

So makes me wonder if Justin took him because OMR said she'd move/be travelling lots and Ziggy is already happy staying with his parents?

Reactions: 8
How do you get the point of divorcing and selling the house 8 months after your wedding and 7 weeks after a loved up holiday.

I wouldn't trust her about anything she puts on instagram - her whole life is obviously one big lie as opposed to what she puts out there!!
It seems like everyone is surprised at how fast things are going. For someone to be so fast at separating and already selling the house, something really serious must have happened or they have been planning this for months.

How is it possible to be all loved up on holiday and weeks later selling the house and getting a divorce?

They cannot have possibly faked their entire 2 weeks holiday. Because that would be sick.

Re the dog...everyone keeps saying it was her dog. But really, they were together for years so surely it was their dog? Even if he paid for him?

Also, Justin's parents live in Melbourne and Ziggy would stay with them whenever they travelled (which was a lot).

So makes me wonder if Justin took him because OMR said she'd move/be travelling lots and Ziggy is already happy staying with his parents?
If my boyfriends gives me a dog as a birthday gift, it is a gift you don’t take it away.

The part that makes sense is that she would leave the dog alone a lot as she travels often.

Reactions: 5
If money isn’t an issue for her, It can’t have been fake… someone has done something that is a deal-breaker. I’m so intrigued.

And it seems like Juzzy has been following lots of fitness models aka girls that post half naked pics and call themselves fitness models as his insta is full of new girls.
I sense that he is gonna be dating someone new really soon.

And it seems like Juzzy has been following lots of fitness models aka girls that post half naked pics and call themselves fitness models as his insta is full of new girls.
I sense that he is gonna be dating someone new really soon.
OMG all the girls he’s recently followed - they all have one thing in common - enormous fake breasts!!!!! WTF is going on with these two!!

• Haha

The highlighted nose 🤣

She also has an engagement video too !
Poor darl never got into sports, that's so horrific 😔 I reckon that's one of the absolute worst things that can happen to a child for sure

That has to be the most boring video I've ever watched and I actually like OMR 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OMG all the girls he’s recently followed - they all have one thing in common - enormous fake breasts!!!!! WTF is going on with these two!!
This might be an extremely judgemental thing to say, but I’m starting to wonder if Juz had a thing for sex workers?

Hahaha the girls that he recently followed they are all those type who loves attention. The Only Fans kinda girls.

Which is interesting cause Olivia she is more like the a good girl kinda women. Not the feisty, free, sensual type.

What if she caught him chatting to someone before than she decided to forgive him and than she realised she could not and decided to split…or maybe he never stopped flirting with others and she caught a few times.

I wonder if the US trip was a way of them trying to save the marriage and once they got back they realised that it could not be saved.

They did seem to be having a good time in the US. I would not picture them as having a crisis while there.

Was their US trip sponsored? I remember a MAFS couple (but can’t remember who) didn’t announce their split until after their free holiday, so they had to still pretend to not forgo their freebie. I wonder if anything like that occurred here?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.