Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the David Lloyd membership? I bet she was doing the 2 weeks for £20 deal and hoping for a #gifted membership.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m finding her references to drugs really annoying or like digging her friends out saying how their all still out on a Sunday morning but she’s up with a baby, I think she thinks she’s a teen mum! I always feel like when she mentions her friends it’s like she doesn’t like them
---
Like we get it… you used to be a while child party animal and now you’re a mum… most of us have been! It’s normal, we find in our mid/late 20’s we start doing different things from our earlier 20’s people start getting engaged, buying houses etc what she’s done isn’t breaking the mould she’s not the first and not the last!

Reactions: 14
she deffo gives resentful vibes when talking about her friends, like... if you didn't want a baby when you're 27 then why have one lol just wait til you're 35 and cba to go partying

Reactions: 8
Did someone see her latest Tik tok video? She did a story time about being scammed in a massage place in Sri Lanka and said they left the baby with their trip driver while they were getting a massage 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did someone see her latest Tik tok video? She did a story time about being scammed in a massage place in Sri Lanka and said they left the baby with their trip driver while they were getting a massage 😳
I find it crazy she’d happily leave Beau with a random trip driver but was annoyed that he had to wait outside the room with a midwife whilst she had an emergency scan??

Reactions: 6
I find it crazy she’d happily leave Beau with a random trip driver but was annoyed that he had to wait outside the room with a midwife whilst she had an emergency scan??
Same! Wtf! I could never trust a stranger in a foreign country with my baby

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched this. I find it MENTAL.
also her eyebrows look particularly janky in that one

New video about co-sleeping and not wanting baby in the next room…but will leave the baby with random strangers in foreign countries?

Reactions: 5
She’s one of the worst examples of co sleeping I’ve ever seen. It’s so dangerous for these influencers to be able to convince their followers that unsafe parenting is totally fine.