Olivia Hammond (Oliviaclairem)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes going to massively struggle with 2. i dont think shes prepared at all. considering beau still letches onto her like a newborn

Reactions: 7
Shes going to massively struggle with 2. i dont think shes prepared at all. considering beau still letches onto her like a newborn
She’s a helicopter parent always following him hanging over him. How she’s going to do that whilst looking after a newborn and breastfeeding too. It’s not like your first where you can just lie in bed all day and feed and stare all day at your baby it’s sooo much harder

Reactions: 4
I think she could’ve prepared Beau so much more for the new baby, it’s sad as he will probably struggle more than he would’ve as a result! She said in a video just the other day that she still puts him in the car and drives to get him to sleep for his naps, how will that work with a newborn who wants to cluster feed all the time?

Reactions: 6
I think she could’ve prepared Beau so much more for the new baby, it’s sad as he will probably struggle more than he would’ve as a result! She said in a video just the other day that she still puts him in the car and drives to get him to sleep for his naps, how will that work with a newborn who wants to cluster feed all the time?
This ! I also find it hilarious she thinks she’s hacked parenting by teaching Beau to only sleep in his pram, but then right before their Sri Lanka holiday she was panicking because he was getting too big for his pram lol.

Reactions: 3
exactly, it wont work and she'll be totally frazzled and martin will be out the door to work, golf or on the lash.

Reactions: 3