Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone above mentioned mental health and the negative impact these so-called 'marketing' accounts can have and I think that's so on point. OB is always going on about MH awareness and her struggles with anxiety and somehow fails to see that she's feeding in to this exact problem with her narcissistic, self-righteous posts. Pick one side or the other, Liv. You can't have it both ways and be taken seriously.

She's def reading here - if it's the profile I think it is she was last here a couple hours ago 👋

Also I'm SO glad this thread is picking up traction, she's lucky it took this long.
She's full of it. She always claims to have 'panic attacks' does she boot! She's just a spoilt brat which was proved in her show with Alex.

There is no need for AO to gift anything to an 'influencer' she's really annoyed me today with this. Comparing her job to working in a shop. No hun, you don't graft to post a picture online. It probably takes you 15-20 mins max to write a caption and click a button, she is so annoying and I actually think I'm going to have to unfollow her!

Reactions: 10
She's really pushing this 'being an influencer is so hard' thing isn't she.

I'd understand if she actually put good content out like some influencers who do go to an effort to set up a nice shoot etc but she just sits in her building site in her undies and pouts into her phone

Reactions: 7
I really can’t believe she compared being a shop assistant to what she’s doing now, it’s not comparable at all! Think she’s embarrassed herself there, would have been better off not saying anything

Reactions: 9
This is quite random lol but I thought of it earlier because I cleaned my bathroom after being on here 🤣 anyways does anyone remember the other week she advertised a dr Beckman toilet cleaner and didnt show the before pic because apparently it was disgusting I thought how rude towards the previous owners , they keep in touch with them aswell so they might see that.
Hahah I noticed this, surely they would have cleaned the bathroom when they got the house back in Feb (and the previous owners surely would have cleaned it) so probably too ashamed to show that she hasn't cleaned it since because she's a grubby so and so. She is so dirty you can tell just by looking at her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd much rather follow an instagram page on somebody who's actually a shop assistant, probably got more about them and lead more interesting lives! Its actually insulting to people who do work in shops because the majority of them work bloody hard, on their feet all day, working all kinds of shifts, for an average pay, dealing with all kinds of customers. Having to deliver good customer service alone is exhausting enough.

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed recently that lots of influencers bleat on about how hard their ‘job’ is and how hard they work. Well here’s an idea; why don’t you quit trying to flog stuff to us and beg for freebies and get a normal job?!

Reactions: 12
I am a shop worker and the deliveries are the same size as Christmas at the minute, it's crazy.

She'd tit herself if she had to do a shift shut in a fridge breaking down a delivery.

Reactions: 6
I think she knows that their fame will come to an end fairly soon hence why they've taken on the house as a project its so she can now try and branch out to become an interior account influencer. Her problem is she isn't genuine. I wouldn't buy a thing she flogs as i don't believe a word she says. In the last week she's advertised a fitness app, a beauty app, supermarket clothing, invisalign, WKD, AO and an underwear brand to name a few. I remember a year or so ago she used to advertise boombod and now is so against anything that promotes weight loss. She is full of tit!!!

On a separate really bitchy note, does anyone else think she wears too much concealer under her eyes and cheeks it makes her eyes look like piss holes in the snow 😂

Reactions: 12
Hahah I noticed this, surely they would have cleaned the bathroom when they got the house back in Feb (and the previous owners surely would have cleaned it) so probably too ashamed to show that she hasn't cleaned it since because she's a grubby so and so. She is so dirty you can tell just by looking at her.
And this is why I don’t understand why companies want to work with her. Twice I’ve seen her reply like that. Either don’t reply and let people figure it out for themselves or just be bloody nice
So so rude. I saw the comment about the paint samples on the wall (screenshot further back in thread) and the poor girl even replied again being nice to Olivia, should just tell her to duck off

Reactions: 5
So so rude. I saw the comment about the paint samples on the wall (screenshot further back in thread) and the poor girl even replied again being nice to Olivia, should just tell her to duck off
Olivia needs to remember where she came from stuck up cow !!

Reactions: 17
Privacy, don't share or ask for information that shouldn't be in the public domain. This is strictly against the rules - Please read our rules and why they're important
Can’t believe she just said about her gifted fridge, we went for French doors because they’re different and classy.. how can a fridge be classy? And different? Everyone has a fridge like that and IMO it’s bloody ugly 🤣

I can't find their house 😔been looking on Google earth
Me either.. are people not allowed to post a link or any info? Frustrating when people just say I found it so easy bla bla 🙄 well yeah help us out then.

Have they actually paid for anything in this house? How the duck are all these influencers gifted everything all the time!! Next she’ll be reselling them for cash and be accepting newer gifted stuff

Can’t believe she just said about her gifted fridge, we went for French doors because they’re different and classy.. how can a fridge be classy? And different? Everyone has a fridge like that and IMO it’s bloody ugly 🤣

Me either.. are people not allowed to post a link or any info? Frustrating when people just say I found it so easy bla bla 🙄 well yeah help us out then.

Have they actually paid for anything in this house? How the duck are all these influencers gifted everything all the time!! Next she’ll be reselling them for cash and be accepting newer gifted stuff
I used to think my detective skills were good but had no luck finding the house! And yeah people got told off for asking on here for the link.

Asking for links or hints will get you banned. She’s had it removed now anyway. But if it makes you feel better, she’s pretty much showed us every single ‘before’ pic there was on Rightmove 🤣

I love following reno counts that are run by one or two hard working ADULTS because I dream of doing that with my forever home. I like watching them find good deals, go to antique shops, upcycle things off marketplace etc and actually make it their own. I bought a house last year, it only need a change in paint but I still loved making it my own and buying things that we work hard for. Some stuff has taken us a year to purchase and we are saving up to redo the bathroom (it will do for now but we would like a new one). Makes me sick that these people just beg and grt given for the sake of a photo and a ten second story. But I feel proud that I bought everything myself. I unfollowed them awhile ago. Once the house is done, then what? What do they have left to offer? Any kids they have will think you can get everything in life for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow ! How rude and smug doesnshe come across with her ‘ READ THIS IF YOU WANT YOU WANT TO SEE WHAF A CONTENT CREATOR DOES’ 😳
Genuinely shocked a ‘influencer’ account would be that rude to the followers / fans who are the reason she is getting all the free stuff.
Without your followers you wouldn’t be a ‘content creator’

sovain and self absorbed

Wow ! How rude and smug doesnshe come across with her ‘ READ THIS IF YOU WANT YOU WANT TO SEE WHAF A CONTENT CREATOR DOES’ 😳
Genuinely shocked a ‘influencer’ account would be that rude to the followers / fans who are the reason she is getting all the free stuff.
Without your followers you wouldn’t be a ‘content creator’

sovain and self absorbed
😂😂 I just read the post in full. As if she wants us to believe ‘hashtag curation’ is a hard job. bleeping joker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.