Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sad part is that they’re so used to that way of life that it doesn’t even phase them that they’re begging for freebies for a living. To the normal person, contacting any business asking for something for free would make you cringe but they will just brush it off and move onto the next company. And we’re the jealous ones in their minds because why wouldn’t anyone want freebies day in day out? - they genuinely believe that everyone would be happy to live their lives like that. It doesn’t make sense to them that there’s people out there that don’t want to prostitute themselves, their homes, their families and their whole lives for a free lamp, or whatever is going that particular day. Integrity is nothing to them.
Agree!! There must be very little worth in their day to day life froM just having free stuff thrown at them. No wonder she comes across as a brat now because she hasn’t got to work for anything and gets loads of stuff as a reward. If she was a dog she’s be a terribly behaved one. Loads of treats for doing nothing😂😂

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see that comment on a daily mail article about them yesterday saying they work for the estate agent who sold the house & they’re mortgaged up to their eyeballs....
Love all the posts saying how much it costs Alex for all the NDA’s for his side pieces!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see that comment on a daily mail article about them yesterday saying they work for the estate agent who sold the house & they’re mortgaged up to their eyeballs....
Knew there was no way they’d bought that house outright

Reactions: 6
Knew there was no way they’d bought that house outright
Yeah they definitely have a mortgage on that house. Like I’ve said in previous posts, if she was 100% financially secure, she wouldn’t have the fear of losing that house. Surely she should have thought about how they could maintain the house if their money starts to dwindle in a few years time.

On Zoopla it says that the cost of the mortgage with a 20% deposit is over £3k per month. With all the other bills like water, council tax etc it’s nearly £4k per month to pay for the house! They must be making an absolute fortune and it’s sickening!

• Wow
I think she’s trying to be like Laura from Berkshire build.. putting on a posh voice on stories and absolutly licking Laura’s ass

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe the similarities between their house and Rowen Interior Design’s home after someone mentioned it here. Please take a look if you haven’t!! Similar landing, hall way, stairs, the little black table 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 6
All this money to renovate and it will end up looking like everyone else's!! She clearly has no imagination or creativity because literally every room is similar to someone she's copying.

Reactions: 8
I don't normally comment on these pages but I have to say why does anybody even follow their social media pages anymore? They were on love island 4 years ago now and haven't done anything innovative or special since then that I believe is interesting. Although some of the ex islanders seem like decent people, (Rachel, Camilla etc). This couple hardly produce any content worth following in my opinion. There are plenty of really talented designers who have pages showcasing their hard, creative work that they do which would be more beneficial to anyone looking for 'interior design inspiration' and that deserve the recognition. A lot of people don't like how they're so relevant still, when it's the people following them that are allowing them to still live that kind of lifestyle. So tired of seeing these fame hungry 'influencers' appearing on my social media, about how rich they've become or how they've spent X amount on their renovation, during a pandemic that is severely affecting the majority of people mentally, financially and will keep doing for many months, if not years to come. I find people like them incredibly shallow and insensitive to what's really happening in the world around them. Hardly imposing a good influence on anybody? I don't agree with being nasty about her appearance (although she isn't pleasant to others herself) etc however I am certainly not jealous of what they have. You can have a tiny house, rented or mortgaged, with a low income, but feel like you have everything when it's the love you share with your family and friends that makes it home, even more special when its kept private and you don't feel the importance in publishing everything for the sake of likes, follows and money. Surely it's a miserable existence constantly living for the views of others? Makes me wonder how unhappy and insecure these people such as Olivia, must really be. It'll be interesting to see what kind of jobs they will need to get in order to maintain and fund the mansion in the years to come as I am a believer that the 'influencer' generation and way of making a living will eventually lose it's appeal, and maybe people will be able to carry on with their lives without comparing normality to what they see on Instagram etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think theyve made the most fromlove island haven’t they. They are definitely millionaires now.

£4.2m according to This.
Oh my Lordy lordddd 4.2 mil??? Lots of people ask her how much it was but she never wants to say. Now I know why. She would never want to admit that

Reactions: 1
They will pop out a baby probably next year to stay relevant then she will use her baby as a prop for even more blagging for freebies 😤. I think they both know their time is coming to an end and that’s why they are going down the house renovation route then it will be like an insta mum page no doubt 🙄

Reactions: 13
Well, people clearly know something. Maybe he has found effective NDA’s?
It's unlikely though that people who know anything but who aren't directly involved (e.g. friends of friends) will be subject to an NDA. Would be interested to hear more on this! No smoke without 🔥

Reactions: 8
It's unlikely though that people who know anything but who aren't directly involved (e.g. friends of friends) will be subject to an NDA. Would be interested to hear more on this! No smoke without 🔥
I agree. I NEED THE TEA! ☕ 😂

Reactions: 2
Ages ago I recall Olivia talking about the fact she gets messages quite often from girls telling her about what Alex has been up to. She said she just ignores them. I understand that when you're in the public eye you're more susceptible to vicious rumours but seems weird that a) she acknowledged it publicly (we know they love their 'couple goals' image) and b) that info PLUS the whisperings on the DM and Instagram seem too coincidental imo.

I can't remember where OB mentioned this, it might have been in her stories once.

Is it just me that thinks Alex doesn't even look that bothered about Olivia much anymore? Almost like he's in it just for the 'Bowen Brand'...

Reactions: 12
All this money to renovate and it will end up looking like everyone else's!! She clearly has no imagination or creativity because literally every room is similar to someone she's copying.
Thing is I don’t think they’re spending much to renovate. Everything is being gifted! The whole kitchen for example

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.