Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will pop out a baby probably next year to stay relevant then she will use her baby as a prop for even more blagging for freebies 😤. I think they both know their time is coming to an end and that’s why they are going down the house renovation route then it will be like an insta mum page no doubt 🙄
I don’t think they will she doesn’t want them anytime soon

All this money to renovate and it will end up looking like everyone else's!! She clearly has no imagination or creativity because literally every room is similar to someone she's copying.
I am going to have to unfollow her. She is soooo self indulgent. I didn’t mind them on LI as a Couple thought it was nice they got married etc but her home account just drains me. In the middle of a pandemic all she’s done is moan about what colour to have her floors. And now she’s decided to rip the kitchen out and move it to where the living room is. After they’ve just had new carpets put down!! Which are now going to have to be ripped up again. And don’t get me started on the utility room / dog parlour thing. She is so up her own arse & I’m sick of seeing her in her underwear /bikini everyday. Every week she posts I can’t believe we’ve got my dream house used to drive past when we were little blah blah blah. No one cares people have lost jobs lost their family members. No one cares about your big massive house 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️Sorry gone off on a tangent. I just hate z listers 😭🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ages ago I recall Olivia talking about the fact she gets messages quite often from girls telling her about what Alex has been up to. She said she just ignores them. I understand that when you're in the public eye you're more susceptible to vicious rumours but seems weird that a) she acknowledged it publicly (we know they love their 'couple goals' image) and b) that info PLUS the whisperings on the DM and Instagram seem too coincidental imo.

I can't remember where OB mentioned this, it might have been in her stories once.
I remember this too... OB seems the type that would play dumb even if it was blatantly obvious he was cheating. He does seem to have lost interest in her lately. Could be lockdown getting to them. That being said I find it hard to believe Alex would cheat, he comes across as a genuine guy.

Reactions: 1
They used laura husband to build their house,got a garage full of expensive cars theres no way I'd share that fact
I dont know who any of these people are but just had a nosey of the Hamilton one and I'm really not that impressed. Dont get me wrong the house is amazing but the decor is just so plain especially the kids bedrooms. I dont know their story or background though so maybe they still have work to do.

• Haha
I dont know who any of these people are but just had a nosey of the Hamilton one and I'm really not that impressed. Dont get me wrong the house is amazing but the decor is just so plain especially the kids bedrooms. I dont know their story or background though so maybe they still have work to do.
They only moved in a few months ago both their houses got built sooooooo fast, Hamilton house seem a bit more stuck up, but Olivia hangs of Laura from Berkshire build who has an incredibly posh accent and always says ‘it’s lovely or it’s beautiful’ I can’t get over how much olivias trying to switch her accent to sound like her on stories when she’s an Essex girl..

Just had a nosy on her stories earlier, I can't believe how much she's been gifted.....massive fridge, and now a washing machine and i think its a tumble drier too. Bloody takes the piss, she can easily afford it but is on the beg.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They’ve been gifted over £2000 worth of white goods 😳 imagine standing in your kitchen and the only thing you can say you’ve paid for is some plates from dunelm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
As much as I find ‘influencers’ disgusting, the companies sending them freebies make me feel sick. Actually falling over themselves to gift expensive items to people who can more than afford to buy them, to try and encourage your working class heroes to spend their hard earned cash. If anything it puts you off. Why would you want to give your money to a company that does something like that. So wasteful.

They can say times have changed and working like this is better exposure for the companies rather than paying for advertising but seriously, its sooo messed up! Their job is to show us mere mortals all these fantastic things like they’re helping businesses out. When really they’re just looking for freebies while asking us to spend thousands of pounds. Lucky us eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I get what shes saying about it being a job and comparing herself when she worked in a clothes store but thats different. Sales assistants work all hours all year round for min wage (I presume) so free clothes and staff discounts are perks of a job. Sitting at home posting on Instagram is not the same thing. I know many of us would do the same in her position though , who would turn down free stuff for a new house and like someone said above the companies are just as much to blame. It's just hard seeing people struggle losing businesses etc and shes showing off all this stuff. I get shes supported BLM but would be good to see some celebs support people whose lives have been ruined due to covid.

Reactions: 9
Just had a nosy on her stories earlier, I can't believe how much she's been gifted.....massive fridge, and now a washing machine and i think its a tumble drier too. Bloody takes the piss, she can easily afford it but is on the beg.
This has really frustrated me today, I normally roll my eyes and skip the stories but today it's stuck with me for some reason.

That's well over £2000 of free appliances, I completely understand why companies gift products to people with massive amounts of followers, but in this current climate I really think they shouldn't be flashing it all over social media.

I have a Samsung washing machine, granted not the one she has been given but it was still £399 and I saved to get it before moving into my house.

She claims to be an advocate for mental health but she's flaunting her free tit constantly making people who may not be able to afford such products feel crap.

I get what shes saying about it being a job and comparing herself when she worked in a clothes store but thats different. Sales assistants work all hours all year round for min wage (I presume) so free clothes and staff discounts are perks of a job. Sitting at home posting on Instagram is not the same thing. I know many of us would do the same in her position though , who would turn down free stuff for a new house and like someone said above the companies are just as much to blame. It's just hard seeing people struggle losing businesses etc and shes showing off all this stuff. I get shes supported BLM but would be good to see some celebs support people whose lives have been ruined due to covid.
I seen that too.

Depending on where you work, most people will receive some type of perk for working for the company, however we aren't all sitting with millions in the bank and able to afford expensive products.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A staff discount is hardly the same as what is going on here...it’s sickening

This has really frustrated me today, I normally roll my eyes and skip the stories but today it's stuck with me for some reason.

That's well over £2000 of free appliances, I completely understand why companies gift products to people with massive amounts of followers, but in this current climate I really think they shouldn't be flashing it all over social media.

I have a Samsung washing machine, granted not the one she has been given but it was still £399 and I saved to get it before moving into my house.

She claims to be an advocate for mental health but she's flaunting her free tit constantly making people who may not be able to afford such products feel crap.

I seen that too.

Depending on where you work, most people will receive some type of perk for working for the company, however we aren't all sitting with millions in the bank and able to afford expensive products.

I so agree with what you’ve said about mental health here. This culture on social media, particularly Instagram of flaunting your fabulous life which is usually fake and never as it seems will 100% be affecting people - and this #gifted nonsense will have its part to play for sure

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A staff discount and uniform allowance are completely different! Staff have to wear the clothing and are probably putting in 40 hour weeks on minimum wage, slightly different to posting a 30 second story on your social media from the comfort of your own home. I bet the staff at ao aren't going home with £2000 worth of white goods just for working there. Also why are these companies giving all this free stuff to someone who was on Love Island? Do they really think her 'fans' are going to rush out and buy all this stuff because Olivia has it! The way she describes things really infuriates me, does she not know any other adjectives other than classy or elegant. She's a bleeping moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A staff discount is hardly the same as what is going on here...it’s sickening

I so agree with what you’ve said about mental health here. This culture on social media, particularly Instagram of flaunting your fabulous life which is usually fake and never as it seems will 100% be affecting people - and this #gifted nonsense will have its part to play for sure
I would simply never buy from any company that gifted to these plebs...end of!

Reactions: 8
I messaged AO to tell them she’s put me off buying from them ever. I need a new washing machine as well...will just have to go to Curry’s instead like normal people!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well said 👏 I completely agree and I think her stories today have especially been so wrong. Shame on Olivia and shame on AO for gifting these items when she can quite clearly afford it. Gift it to someone else who isn't in a privileged position...but no as that wont make the company money.
100%.

I would much rather buy a product my best friend recommends, not because a 'celeb' is paid to

Reactions: 6
It amazes me that companies find gifting so many expensive items to these 'influencers' drives revenue for themselves? How? Aren't most of Olivia's followers mainly young people (love island watchers especially) who like many young people in this country right now, can only dream of ever owning a 2 bed flat/house let alone a 5 bed £1m mansion fully kitted out for free...
Also find it amusing how she said when leaving love island how prior to entering the show, she used to be in so much credit card debt, so you'd think that now she is wealthy enough to pay for things she wants, she would take pride in doing so? But no...the rich just like to get richer and flaunt it because everything's handed to them on a plate, while hard working people have to juggle paying for their bill's and food while waiting until they have enough saved to buy new carpets or a new washing machine.
I really hope that not only everyone remains safe and healthy after this pandemic, but that it opens peoples eyes to what's really important in life, which isn't aspiring to be like these shallow influencers and even the irresponsible companies that provide them these free gifts, helping to deteriorate the mental health of those that cannot afford even a comfortable lifestyle, let alone a luxury one.

Reactions: 9
Infuriating that she had a rant about getting all this free stuff. Posting crap online is not the same as working hard at a job every day to actually earn a living. Maybe if I post ass on insta every day then I’ll get a free fridge freezer too!

EDIT I just looked back and she’s deleted most of the stories. All but one! Must have regretted that decision lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.