Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so up herself.. like what exactly did you do.. go on love island for a shag duck off!
If I remember rightly, pretty sure her and Rykard shagged without even kissing! Just went for it while spooning in bed. And she has the cheek to look down on Zara!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is it just me who after reading it on here, can’t unsee how grubby and disgusting she looks? In the bath today and still looks like she needed a wash🤢

• Heart
If I remember rightly, pretty sure her and Rykard shagged without even kissing! Just went for it while spooning in bed. And she has the cheek to look down on Zara!
Yes! I don’t understand how that even happens?! I mean obviously I do... but it’s so weird 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why you would buy a £1m+ house and put a cheap crappy howdens trade kitchen in it I don’t know!! She clearly did 0 research into kitchen companies and just followed Mrs Hinch or whoever was offering the free kitchen for a post!! They will need a new one in 5 years or so when the warranty ends and it starts peeling away!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! I don’t understand how that even happens?! I mean obviously I do... but it’s so weird 🤣
I remember the next day she was so pleased with herself and squealing and she was like “I shagged Ryk” uhhh little ho😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
OMG Bradley Reeve is giving all the Z listers a free Howdens Kitchen.
I’ve just realised this! A list:
- Hinch’s kitchen
- Olivia’s kitchen and utility room
- Billie and Greg’s kitchen
- Kady McDermotts utility room and kitchen (she has posted ‘so glad you messaged me’ so he’s actively seeking Z listers to gift to? 🤯
Any more???!!!

Wow, if you were paying full price for a Howdens kitchen you’d feel a right mug now wouldn’t you?

- Hinch’s kitchen
- Kady McDermotts utility room and kitchen (she has posted ‘so glad you messaged me’ so he’s actively seeking Z listers to gift to? 🤯
Any more???!!!

Wow, if you were paying full price for a Howdens kitchen you’d feel a right mug now wouldn’t you?
I don’t understand why more people don’t feel like this, the cost of these freebies is baked into all the sales they make to everyone else. If you wouldn’t chip in £50 to kit ex ITV reality stars out with a new kitchen then whhhhyyyy are you buying from these sorts of brands!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
- Hinch’s kitchen
Any more???!!!

I’m sure mrs hinch paid for her kitchen? I remember her doing a post about it and said she paid for it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure mrs hinch paid for her kitchen? I remember her doing a post about it and said she paid for it all?
Grinch pays for nothing 😂 Remember she went from thinking about knocking a hole in the wall to a finished kitchen within the space of a week! They definitely had some sort of business arrangement because this person posted mock ups of the new design before she even mentioned having a new kitchen (before that it was how she loved her kitchen and would never ever change it).

• Haha
On the beg again tagging door companies, god how embarrassing do they not
Have any shame what so ever ??

Grinch pays for nothing 😂 Remember she went from thinking about knocking a hole in the wall to a finished kitchen within the space of a week! They definitely had some sort of business arrangement because this person posted mock ups of the new design before she even mentioned having a new kitchen (before that it was how she loved her kitchen and would never ever change it).
Ahh I didn’t know that!

I don’t understand why more people don’t feel like this, the cost of these freebies is baked into all the sales they make to everyone else. If you wouldn’t chip in £50 to kit ex ITV reality stars out with a new kitchen then whhhhyyyy are you buying from these sorts of brands!
This is so so so true. Everyone else is in effect paying for their gifts. God that’s really put me off influencers even more.

Reactions: 5
She’s as bad as hinch for showing off her wedding pics.. I’m not married so I don’t know if that’s the done thing to do? Constantly show your wedding pics 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s as bad as hinch for showing off her wedding pics.. I’m not married so I don’t know if that’s the done thing to do? Constantly show your wedding pics 😂
No it’s not! Maybe when you get them but nobody’s interested this long after. And I don’t look back on mine and cry either 🤣 Plus the post was meant to be about her dad but managed to make it about herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No it’s not! Maybe when you get them but nobody’s interested this long after. And I don’t look back on mine and cry either 🤣 Plus the post was meant to be about her dad but managed to make it about herself!
Exactly what I thought

Reactions: 3
Exactly- I don't cry over mine either- maybe she's crying at the colossal amount of money they spent on it all! 🤣 She's such an attention seeker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.