Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously how much do these love islanders make. Abit off topic but I follow two ex islanders who have been shopping and they are kitted out in Versace. Gucci. Louboutin I just don’t know how they afford it

Reactions: 3
It's one thing to flout the rules but then to post it all over social media?!? I really hope the brands she works for see this but i highly doubt they will care. It just shows how much she really thinks of herself that she's can break lockdown for a party! Wonder if it will be reported in the DM?

Reactions: 15
It's one thing to flout the rules but then to post it all over social media?!? I really hope the brands she works for see this but i highly doubt they will care. It just shows how much she really thinks of herself that she's can break lockdown for a party! Wonder if it will be reported in the DM?
I was just thinking that. The reported on the likes of Georgia toff from made in Chelsea when she was caught on insta at a party.

Seriously how much do these love islanders make. Abit off topic but I follow two ex islanders who have been shopping and they are kitted out in Versace. Gucci. Louboutin I just don’t know how they afford it
Half of it is probably fake. Or they buy it, show it off on IG then return it to the shop!

Reactions: 2
It’s actually embarrassing.

Who gifts their brother something they got for free?!

I really want to reply to the comments but I don’t want to get blocked 😂😂
I was going to say the same thing. She's just regifted her freebies to her brother! 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
She must have been getting a lot of stick yesterday, I think she’s deleted the video of her brother and the other person doing karaoke in her house.

Reactions: 6
It's one thing to flout the rules but then to post it all over social media?!? I really hope the brands she works for see this but i highly doubt they will care.
Unfortunately showy idiot is normally their target audience.

Really bugs me that people don’t just ignore the rules, but like to advertise the fact that they’re ignoring them. If you can’t handle the criticism don’t post it all over social media... but oh wait, how will you convince people to give you gifts to gift or pay you to throw a party 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Confused at why she can’t return 2 tables she just got delivered? If they are the wrong colour and online she can just send them back? Unless they were gifted and she doesn’t like them

Reactions: 5

You can get good fakes from China . Gucci is very easy to fake.

I imagine so tbh. She dropped cara as maid of honour I think? Just because it was inconvenient for her that cara was pregnant at the time and couldn't be at her beck and call. Also how she was with Malin on love island, and if I remember rightly her and alex had an arguement on twitter with her not long after being assholes. Don't get me wrong malin shouldn't of told terry what olivia did. But olivia was the shady one for shagging rykard (he's also a dick) in the bed next to rachel knowing she really liked him. That's sneaky behaviour. And then had tge audacity to slag zara off for sleeping with alex.
I felt sorry for Zara . Olivia was so jealous...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really can’t stand her rude replies to people!! There is no need! 😡
I'm a bit behind so just catching up on this thread, but I just had to say that its such a stupid reply telling people not to look, if everyone followed her advice and nobody looked then she would have a big following, wouldn't get gifted free stuff and wouldnt have her 'job'🙄

Reactions: 4
Clearly gifted tables that’s she’s now selling. I think her audacity is just the worst.

Reactions: 8
I have a real soft spot for Alex. He seems to really love her. I really hope he doesn’t turn out to be too good to be true

Reactions: 6
WHY is this woman an absolutely rude bleep to her followers!!?

So what if the woman doesn't know her very well... she doesn't have to! How is she not being called out on this? If I commented on an influencers photo and got a reply like that I'd tell them to duck right off! Cheeky witch

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how they get so many freebies.
Brands that gift to her stand no chance of getting any custom from their followers. She’s rude and arrogant, and they flout rules and generally just take the piss.
If it was me and I was looking for an influencer to use, they’d be the last! Career suicide for any brand!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.