Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I can’t believe she is now donating her old kitchen cabinets after she snapped at someone that suggested that a while ago. She said they were too old and ruined now... she’s changed her tune 😂

Reactions: 3
State of her in her recent story stood in her bikini turning around then laughing at the camera. Who does she think she is and why does she think anyone wants to see that, it’s beyond cringe. I feel like she’s in overdrive lately more cocky and annoying than she’s ever been & the fact we’re nearly on thread 2 I can’t be the only one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She'll have a house full of builders and if she's prancing about in a bikini they'll be giving her loads of attention, so her large ego is being hugely fed i'd imagine!

Reactions: 10
Considering all of the shreddy workouts she’s doing I would’ve thought that she’d be in better shape. You can tell she’s sucking and trying to ‘work the angles’. Eye bleeping herself on camera. Urgghhh.

Reactions: 2
Cracks me up how she has her silver fancy watch on all the stories but then it magically gets changed to the iwatch tit quick when she needs to post another AD quick 🙈
HeyyYyYyyyyY Guyz I’ve had so many messages about my watscccchh.... no you’ve not because you’ve not had it on?!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was the same when Alex’s mate was staying with them at the beginning of lockdown. She was practically naked walking around the house. She was taking pics of herself in lingerie sets!! My husband would be having words with me if I pranced around like that in front of his mate.

Reactions: 8
is it not a lack of self respect or respect for Alex parading around like that though?
I get that her job is to dress in skimpy clothes, but that’s her job. When she’s at home having building work it’s pretty disrespectful I think to dress like that - maybe I’m old fashioned.
i dressed like a builder when we had our extension, I helped lugging stuff, or picking stuff up from builders merchants and everything was filthy, I didn’t want nice clothes getting ruined tbh.

Reactions: 7
Cant believe she is blatantly wearing the silver watch especially when she gets it stuck in her hair then changes to the iwatch for the ad , how thick 🤣 I never understand how people fall for influencers ads
Also yeah I thought the table looked similar to the other 🤔

• Haha
I would actually rather influencers just say ‘so this is a watch I’ve been asked to promote’ instead of the whole ‘IVE HAD SO MANY MESSAGES ABOUT THIS WATCH’ or ‘I’m sooOoOoOoooo obsessed with this watch’. No you haven’t and no you’re not. And that goes for all influencers not just her!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would actually rather influencers just say ‘so this is a watch I’ve been asked to promote’ instead of the whole ‘IVE HAD SO MANY MESSAGES ABOUT THIS WATCH’ or ‘I’m sooOoOoOoooo obsessed with this watch’. No you haven’t and no you’re not. And that goes for all influencers not just her!
I agree, we all know these people are glorified QVC presenters, so why don’t they just say, I’ve been sent this watch and I’ve been asked to tell you about it...

• Haha
Or don't flog the crappy watch in the first place!! But of course that's not an option for all these begs

Is she serious? 🙄
You make money as an ‘influencer’ love, your whole life is bleeping faked for the ‘gram! Nothing real about you! 😡
Of all the quotes and she picks that one lmaaoooo. Also what is with the pointy finger again. We know what you’re talking about when you mention cupboards and skirting boards😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.