Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching her love island series she is horrible. Going on about Zara least she’s fancied Alex. Olivia only slept with Rykard for something to do

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the amount of people up her arse sticking up for her 🤣🤣 like she gives a tit about any of her followers. Just go read the comments before they go 🙄🙄
I commented on someone else’s comment about the lack of social distancing and she blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I commented on someone else’s comment about the lack of social distancing and she blocked me 😂
Proof that she knows she’s in the wrong. If she’s gonna do it the least she can do is not put it in Instagram for millions to see. Thick.

Reactions: 5
She replied ‘duck off’ and Alex replied ‘twit😂😂
Pair of dickheads. Also it’s not just her brother there, it’s clearly her mum and stepdad and probably her brother’s girlfriend as well. So not actually sticking to the rules. Not that I care but why pretend. They must think we’re thick.

Is this really the image that big brands want to use for advertising 😳😳😳😳😳
It’s actually embarrassing.

Who gifts their brother something they got for free?!

Pair of dickheads. Also it’s not just her brother there, it’s clearly her mum and stepdad and probably her brother’s girlfriend as well. So not actually sticking to the rules. Not that I care but why pretend. They must think we’re thick.
I really want to reply to the comments but I don’t want to get blocked 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Just wondering what all these z listers who all plug the same tacky shite to gullible people would do if instagram closed down. Im pretty sure they would all be fucked for money and there would be a lot of reposessed homes going up for sale.

It’s one thing flouting the rules for a ‘party’ but imagine spending the whole party on Instagram deleting and blocking people 🤣 sounds fun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmmm, I always thought it was this one so I always assumed it was Tiffany. Either way, I definitely think it’s a basic looking ring. I wouldn’t have pictured her with a ring so traditional seeing as she goes on about how quirky she is 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Please don’t let it be that ring that’s mine and I don’t want be same as her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They properly duck me off. And it’s not just them, there’s loads of these instagrammers/influencers flouting the rules and doing what the duck they want (at others people’s expense) but think as long as they hide it in their pictures and stories, we won’t know. They think we’re as thick as they are.
But everyday is the same for them isn’t it? Sell the lie, hide the truth.
Meanwhile, the companies gifting them don’t realise by endorsing their behaviour by not cutting ties with the twats, they’ll lose paying customers.

Someone said social distancing. Someone else said what if he’s her bubble? That’s not how the bubble idea was meant to work. It’s for single parent families/single adult households to reduce loneliness. Not so the woman and the sted head from love island can do as they please. What sort of image does this send to her young followers. They’ll think well if she’s doing it then I can. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you watch her stories, it’s quite clear that there’s a few people there - there are at least 2/3 female voices.
She’s always had people round since they moved in that house.

Her foot tattoo is horrid

Reactions: 3
Someone said social distancing. Someone else said what if he’s her bubble? That’s not how the bubble idea was meant to work. It’s for single parent families/single adult households to reduce loneliness. Not so the woman and the sted head from love island can do as they please. What sort of image does this send to her young followers. They’ll think well if she’s doing it then I can. 🤬
They all think they can do what they like and the rules dont apply to them. Its a kick in the teeth for all nhs workers who have been on the front line fighting this, like my son who is now on anti depressants because of the stress at work. Cockwombles the lot of them!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.