Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she needs a good scrub...saw her George at Asda video on Instagram tv...she’s really not advertising those clothes she’s just made them look super grubby and cheap because she looks rough....also as if she would wear George at Asda

Reactions: 8
Hilarious that everyone says she looks grubby. I can’t unsee it now😂!!! Can’t put my finger on what it is but ugh filth!!!

Reactions: 13
She looks like she needs a good scrub...saw her George at Asda video on Instagram tv...she’s really not advertising those clothes she’s just made them look super grubby and cheap because she looks rough....also as if she would wear George at Asda
Oh no don't say Asda George are now paying her to wear and advertise their clothes🤦‍♀️...well that's me no longer buying there! Normally really like a lot of their clothing, some lovely affordable pieces to suit everyone, that has really put me off, how low could Asda have gone!? Out of all the influencers they could have chosen! And who actually buys anything from her that she advertises 🙄

Reactions: 4
Hilarious that everyone says she looks grubby. I can’t unsee it now😂!!! Can’t put my finger on what it is but ugh filth!!!
She always looks like she’s just spent the weekend at a particularly rainy Glasto and hasn’t bothered to shower since.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I quite liked her on Love Island, although I always wondered why she never made an effort with her hair?!

On the last night when they do the Love Island Ball thing and they all get dressed up, she had a lovely dress on and her hair was rank!!

Then the night of the final her hair was straightened to within an inch of its life, and she looked sooo much better!

Reactions: 2
She looks like a druggie to me! Her face looks drawn in like she is on crack!!! Maybe not she ain’t on a drug that hard but she is defo on something!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
I doubt they’ll be able to afford to run that house in 20 years though. Flogging tat on Instagram won’t sustain them in the long term and what on Earth are either of them going to do after that?
Completely agree! There's no way they'd be able to afford those massive renovations either with her being the #gifted queen that she is! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Who even does their first renovation, with absolutely no experience or knowledge previously, on a house that size and of that worth? They'll probably lose the house before they even finish it.

I don't think it's the loss of wealth that will be the problem (as i suspect they've invested sensibly), more the fact that people won't treat her differently - i.e. no longer (Z)-list "famous"... It must be hard to go from everyone wanting to give you things, tell you how wonderful you are etc, to no-one giving a dam.

Reactions: 5
I know, she does the same smug smirky face aswell about 3 or 4 a day.
Are they still living in their old house, I got the impression they moved in the other one , they seem to be in the bedroom on the balcony first thing but are in a kitchen on tonights story?
Definitely not in their old house but no idea where they are now.

Reactions: 1
What's with the annoying pointy finger? You are already pointing the camera at the radiator you're talking about we don't need you to then point at it, we know what a bleeping radiator is. This is like the new bad habit of home influencers.

Reactions: 5
What's with the annoying pointy finger? You are already pointing the camera at the radiator you're talking about we don't need you to then point at it, we know what a bleeping radiator is. This is like the new bad habit of home influencers.
Hinch’s grabby claw is spreading through Essex 😂

• Haha
She looks like a druggie to me! Her face looks drawn in like she is on crack!!! Maybe not she ain’t on a drug that hard but she is defo on something!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I’m sure someone commented on here that a friend of a friend has a video of Olivia off her face on Ket or something lol 🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.