Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really annoyed me spraying that aid Freshener near her dog that already has breathing problems

Reactions: 4
I quite liked her on Love Island, although I always wondered why she never made an effort with her hair?!

On the last night when they do the Love Island Ball thing and they all get dressed up, she had a lovely dress on and her hair was rank!!

Then the night of the final her hair was straightened to within an inch of its life, and she looked sooo much better!
Just re-watching series 2. Her hair is constantly greasy. Don’t think she washed it the whole time she was in the villa 😂🤢 She just looks like smells to me. You know the type.

Also watched them on mtv cribs at their old house. Actually a really nice house, not decorated to my taste but don’t get this whole obsession of living beyond your means? They could have put a good extension on the old house or something. I don’t think it would have been cheap either being a new build. Like everybody has been saying their “popularity” will soon fizzle out, how on earth are they going to afford this massive house?!

How naff do those cheap tables and lamps look! I’m sure it would have looked WAY better to just change the already in the wall lights to something more modern!

Reactions: 5
The decor is foul let’s be honest. Anyone else think the stair case theme doesn’t go with the downstairs walls at all??!! Ugh

Anyone follow Olivia Attwood also from Love Island? I’m sure she deserves her own thread. Looks like she’s been to the hair dresses.....!!!! Naughty

Reactions: 6
The decor is foul let’s be honest. Anyone else think the stair case theme doesn’t go with the downstairs walls at all??!! Ugh

Anyone follow Olivia Attwood also from Love Island? I’m sure she deserves her own thread. Looks like she’s been to the hair dresses.....!!!! Naughty
Agreed she needs her own thread! Could that be a wig? Looks a bit frizzy!

Yeah exactly that. It’s the kitchen of their new house that’s getting changed into the games room
Oh yeah I was forgetting the kitchen is actually the old living room so the original kitchen is still there

What's with the annoying pointy finger? You are already pointing the camera at the radiator you're talking about we don't need you to then point at it, we know what a bleeping radiator is. This is like the new bad habit of home influencers.
I mentioned this on one thread cant remember who about because a few influencers do it 😆 it really annoys me too

Reactions: 1

The stairs are awful she’s ruined them by painting them

Reactions: 1

It’s definitely a wig.

She’s been in that grey top and the pink joggers since yesterday morning. Eeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr. Further solidifying our thought that she is filthy

• Haha
She probably thinks 'well my house is big enough to social distance in so i'll just invite every fucker over' and more wasteful balloons or is her brother carrying these home with him 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A few people have commented on the social distancing on that pic. Bet she deletes them and turns comments off. As much as she likes a rude reply she hasnt got a leg to stand on. Only reason I can think she might give is that he possibly lives alone.

Reactions: 9
A few people have commented on the social distancing on that pic. Bet she deletes them and turns comments off. As much as she likes a rude reply she hasnt got a leg to stand on. Only reason I can think she might give is that he possibly lives alone.
If you watch her stories, it’s quite clear that there’s a few people there - there are at least 2/3 female voices.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg the amount of people up her arse sticking up for her 🤣🤣 like she gives a tit about any of her followers. Just go read the comments before they go 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.