Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the ‘had to wait until it was safe to show you all’. Does she mean structurally or security wise? If the latter I don’t think people are going to flood to her house just because there’s a hole in her wall.. everyone knew they were having that done anyway?
She defo means security wise doesn't she? Loooooooool how cringe. I guess you have to take these precautions when you plaster every aspect of your life online in order to get freebies.. makes you wonder what insurance would say if they ever needed to claim. I'd be very worried about publicising future holidays if I were them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt they’ll be able to afford to run that house in 20 years though. Flogging tat on Instagram won’t sustain them in the long term and what on Earth are either of them going to do after that?
This is what I don’t understand either. I’m the same age as her and married and when myself and my husband bought our house, we made sure it was something we could financially afford in the long term too.

I think with their house, they’ve bought it as their dream family home but now they’re shitting themselves because they know their fame isn’t going to last forever and they won’t be able to afford that house when their money runs out. It’s silly really, with a career as up and down as Instagram, they should have been cleverer and bought a house outright (if they could) so they wouldn’t need to worry about paying the £3000 mortgage when they turn into ‘has-beens’

Reactions: 8
This is what I don’t understand either. I’m the same age as her and married and when myself and my husband bought our house, we made sure it was something we could financially afford in the long term too.

I think with their house, they’ve bought it as their dream family home but now they’re shitting themselves because they know their fame isn’t going to last forever and they won’t be able to afford that house when their money runs out. It’s silly really, with a career as up and down as Instagram, they should have been cleverer and bought a house outright (if they could) so they wouldn’t need to worry about paying the £3000 mortgage when they turn into ‘has-beens’
Hopefully they are clever enough to realise it won't last forever, and they will invest their money wisely.

Reactions: 3

I agree. I think Olivia must know this too because she has said she is worried about it (I’m sure she said something in her stories about it)

I would have done what you suggested, and bought a smaller house but out right and just invested in property. Instagram WILL NOT LAST! can you imagine in 10 years Olivia and Alex bringing in enough money to run the house? 😬 won’t happen!!

slightly off topic but I watched a celebrity come dine with me and it was Abs from five who was living in his mother’s tiny flat! I’m not saying they are the same as Abs 😂 but some people just aren’t sensible, they think it will all last forever.

Reactions: 8

Exactly. They could have bought a lovely house without stretching themselves so much. I genuinely think they rushed into it and got carried away. Which I do understand, but they should have got better advice. Though I doubt Olivia listens to anyone.

Reactions: 7
Not feeling the kitchen design. Personally would of left the windows and had a round dining table there and had a wall of kitchen units opposite bifold a with island in the middle 🤔
Ah, but have you done a £29 course in interior design though? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t cope when she does these ‘sexy’ bikini shots with half her vagina hanging out :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t cope when she does these ‘sexy’ bikini shots with half her vagina hanging out :sick:
I know, she does the same smug smirky face aswell about 3 or 4 a day.
Are they still living in their old house, I got the impression they moved in the other one , they seem to be in the bedroom on the balcony first thing but are in a kitchen on tonights story?

Reactions: 1
She kept saying ooooo it looks so light in here (obvious m digs at those that said it’d be dark once you block up the windows) when actually it seemed very dark up the corner indeed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m probably being petty at this point but why every time he films her does she act like she doesn’t know and he’s caught her all candid and off guard. Every single time she looks up she looks straight into the camera it is SO ANNOYING

Honestly I’ve seen her bits and pieces more times than my own!! Everything is hoisted up right into her vulva I don’t understand why she can’t just wear a bikini normally

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
There’s an interesting new drama on iPlayer called Make Me Famous about an ex reality tv contestant (very clearly modelled on Love Island) and how he copes when the fame and money dries up. No wonder Liv is worried ☹

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.