Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m really new to all this why would someone block the windows?
I think it's because they've changed the rooms around and they want more wall space for kitchen cupboards in a room that was originally the lounge or used for something else? Does seem a shame though, it will alter the look of the house from the outside surely?

Reactions: 1
I think it's because they've changed the rooms around and they want more wall space for kitchen cupboards in a room that was originally the lounge or used for something else? Does seem a shame though, it will alter the look of the house from the outside surely?
Sheā€™s already said sheā€™s going to hang flower baskets from the walls where the windows were.
i think I wouldā€™ve done without wall cabinets, itā€™s going to be a large kitchen anyway Iā€™m sure they donā€™t need the extra cupboards...

Reactions: 3
I cant cope with her voice on her story today talking about olive and ivy interiors desperately trying to sound as posh and well spoken as possible. Absolute embarrassment everyone knows what she sounds like who does she think she is since buying this house

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s already said sheā€™s going to hang flower baskets from the walls where the windows were.
i think I wouldā€™ve done without wall cabinets, itā€™s going to be a large kitchen anyway Iā€™m sure they donā€™t need the extra cupboards...
Yep I'm sure a couple of bloody hanging baskets will make up for two huge windows being blocked in šŸ˜‚

Honestly she's a right dozy bint isnt she?

• Haha
I know someone whoā€™s very close to her and last time they spoke to her she was boasting that she made Ā£350k in Feb from Insta alone ... thatā€™s mental!
Not surprised when everything she does is for free. My friend worked at a very popular restaurant and Olivia messaged them asking for a free Meal for herself and her group in exchange for a post, the restaurant were already sucsseful enough and declined the offer! Honestly so cheeky like pay for a meal yourself you tight #%*+?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not surprised when everything she does is for free. My friend worked at a very popular restaurant and Olivia messaged them asking for a free Meal for herself and her group in exchange for a post, the restaurant were already sucsseful enough and declined the offer! Honestly so cheeky like pay for a meal yourself you tight #%*+?
She has absolutely no morals or shame, I would be mortified asking for a free meal and then being told no šŸ˜‚ how embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
So glad I've found this thread! I have never been able to stand her, she thinks her tit smells of Rose's and she thinks she knows everything about everything.. she doesnt have to do much tbh I just cannot stand her!!

• Heart
Just the cheek of it all ... can you imagine that being your life! I bet they donā€™t get the cheap options either, all of these people are their own biggest fans!

Reactions: 2
I know. Rachel who he liked came across really sweet & she was gorgeous!
I met Rachel on a night out before.. she was ok.. she definitely came across lovely on the series.. met her out just before the lockdown and honestly I think she thought me and my pals were going to say ā€œoh youā€™re Rachel from love islandā€ but we didnā€™t.. sheā€™s not that gorgeous in real life .. she was friendly enough but I think because she wanted us to recognise her.. she seemed a bit pissed but nearly like she was putting it on

Back to Olivia and Alex... I know this is so mean and obviously looks are not everything (by any stretch of the imagination) but it seems Olivia is not a nice person either .. and a few people on here have said Alex is quite nice in person..why the hell is he with her? He could get an absolute stunner..and someone who is nicer.... although I really donā€™t think he has much in the brains department heā€™s not all there but my god is she punching.. I just donā€™t get it... Sheā€™s not attractive and not nice at all

Last edited:
Why does always say vibe for everything aswell? I sounds petty as hell but I really irritates me šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
That sad part is that theyā€™re so used to that way of life that it doesnā€™t even phase them that theyā€™re begging for freebies for a living. To the normal person, contacting any business asking for something for free would make you cringe but they will just brush it off and move onto the next company. And weā€™re the jealous ones in their minds because why wouldnā€™t anyone want freebies day in day out? - they genuinely believe that everyone would be happy to live their lives like that. It doesnā€™t make sense to them that thereā€™s people out there that donā€™t want to prostitute themselves, their homes, their families and their whole lives for a free lamp, or whatever is going that particular day. Integrity is nothing to them.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see that comment on a daily mail article about them yesterday saying they work for the estate agent who sold the house & theyā€™re mortgaged up to their eyeballs....

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.