Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can people please search ‘therowens’ on TikTok! I swear Olivia has copied their exact hallway it’s crazy..

Reactions: 3
Can people please search ‘therowens’ on TikTok! I swear Olivia has copied their exact hallway it’s crazy..
Do you have a screen shot? I refuse to get this app I have enough social media to keep up with 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I dont have Tik tok but my daughter does and as she is only 10 I keep it logged in on my phone so I can check it so it's been good for me being nosey in these situations 🤣
Is that definitely the right name? When I search it only comes up with thebowens which is Olivia and Alex? I'm confused

Reactions: 2
I dont have Tik tok but my daughter does and as she is only 10 I keep it logged in on my phone so I can check it so it's been good for me being nosey in these situations 🤣
Is that definitely the right name? When I search it only comes up with thebowens which is Olivia and Alex? I'm confused
Same

Reactions: 1
She made such a big deal about not showing people the layout of the house, but it’s easy to work out with the amount of clips she’s posting of the exterior.

She made such a big deal about not showing people the layout of the house, but it’s easy to work out with the amount of clips she’s posting of the exterior.
Totally agreee. Anything for the gram and the likes 😂😂😂

I am LIVING for the comments on their daily mail post. So many people seeing them for what they are, talentless, boring and just bloody lucky to be where they are today. Although according to Olivias quote they’ve been “so savvy” and “worked so hard” to achieve longevity. She doesn’t know the meaning of hard work!

I am LIVING for the comments on their daily mail post. So many people seeing them for what they are, talentless, boring and just bloody lucky to be where they are today. Although according to Olivias quote they’ve been “so savvy” and “worked so hard” to achieve longevity. She doesn’t know the meaning of hard work!
i think they've been very lucky with their management team. They have definitely made a lot of money out of their 5 minutes of fame.

I am just catching up, I am absolutely baffled by the balloons, i thought it was photoshopped for about 10 minutes because i couldn't believe with everything going on in the world that she would do that, for one photo? It's one thing it 'being her job' and another thing having total disregard for what's been going on the last week and being insensitive to the fact we are amidst a pandemic and she has allowed people in and out of her house for the entirety of the 10/12 weeks. I am a key worker, haven't seen my family for months and quite frankly fed up with her having the arrogance to break the rules in front of 500k followers some of whom have likely lost people in the last 10/12 weeks.

Reactions: 5
I get that social media is her ‘job’ but I think in the current situation the world is in, she could be a bit more sensitive. Like another poster has said, she’s probably overstretched her pockets buying that house and now she has to take every brand deal she can to afford it. If she was financially stable she wouldn’t have the ‘fear of losing it’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s a shame that she doesn’t use her platform more for good causes and to raise awareness. She’s been reposting BLM posts but that’s about it. And in a pandemic like we’re in, no doubt millions of people are not working and yet she’s showing off her wealth and constantly posting ads. She just doesn’t sit right with me at all. She’s very contradictory. Goes on about body confidence but always edits her pictures and poses in a way which makes her look tiny. I hope their ‘fame’ comes to an end soon to knock them both down to earth.

Reactions: 12
I get that social media is her ‘job’ but I think in the current situation the world is in, she could be a bit more sensitive. Like another poster has said, she’s probably overstretched her pockets buying that house and now she has to take every brand deal she can to afford it. If she was financially stable she wouldn’t have the ‘fear of losing it’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s a shame that she doesn’t use her platform more for good causes and to raise awareness. She’s been reposting BLM posts but that’s about it. And in a pandemic like we’re in, no doubt millions of people are not working and yet she’s showing off her wealth and constantly posting ads. She just doesn’t sit right with me at all. She’s very contradictory. Goes on about body confidence but always edits her pictures and poses in a way which makes her look tiny. I hope their ‘fame’ comes to an end soon to knock them both down to earth.
A fantastic summary. Couldn’t have put it any better 👍🏻

Complete lack of empathy for the current situation by containing to spout ad after ad. Reposting a few companies with BAME owners hardly balances it out.

Reactions: 5
OMG agreed with the comment about contradictory. Hadn’t realised til now... oopf that’s a truth bomb.

This is their Insta account and Olivia has shared it before...
Hall is a cheap copy 🙈
Yeah it’s Rowen Homes on Instagram, she did credit them apparently. Rowen Homes version is much nicer and the hall is smaller but obviously not just inspired by it’s a full on copycat version

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.