Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: “Baby Bowen’s on its way, is that more freebies I hear you say?”

Reactions: 34
Also, anyone else amused by the amount of people suggesting F&B paint on her nursery post. Can’t see them giving her a freebie 🤣

Reactions: 3
Also, anyone else amused by the amount of people suggesting F&B paint on her nursery post. Can’t see them giving her a freebie 🤣
I don't see why she can't put paper on another wall why the wall with the window where half's chopped off as she says

Reactions: 2
I don’t have a lot of free time on my hands 😂 but I reckon if we really thought about it or done a quick Google we could narrow the due date down to what week…without knowing how many days are in her cycle but I guess we could go with average length. BRB 😂

ok I have done a calculation and I’m going with 16 weeks pregnant, due date 03/07/22
It would honestly blow my mind if she’s only 16 weeks with her showing as much as she is! That would have put her a 10 weeks on this shoot and she looks about 20 weeks!

Attachments

It would honestly blow my mind if she’s only 16 weeks with her showing as much as she is! That would have put her a 10 weeks on this shoot and she looks about 20 weeks!
i was honestly so bloated during my first trimester and looked like this, I didn’t start to show until really late in pregnancy but it’s common to bloat in early pregnancy so this could just be that.

She said she had a routine scan, usually with the NHS the only routine scans are 12 week scan and anomaly scan at 20 weeks? I know obviously high risk pregnancies or growth scans etc but just with her saying routine, I assumed she was 20 weeks (or there abouts)

Reactions: 1
She said she had a routine scan, usually with the NHS the only routine scans are 12 week scan and anomaly scan at 20 weeks? I know obviously high risk pregnancies or growth scans etc but just with her saying routine, I assumed she was 20 weeks (or there abouts)
She got the heartbeat bear so I assumed it must have been private

Probs a bit of bloat and can finally stop sucking it in for the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly I don’t think she is showing very much at all?

Reactions: 6
More freebies from ‘the modern nursery’ she won’t pay for a thing in that nursery I can just tell. It’s actually bleeping ridiculous. She doesn’t deserve free nursery stuff, financially struggling parents do, parents that would rather they starve and have their children fed and watered, parents that might have lost their other half during covid. Absolutely rages me that this happens and she’s just bragging about it the smug cow. She has the ability to fund the whole thing but it will be ad after ad after ad. In fact she’s probs even being paid to have it all for free too. How bleeping backwards is that? Just breaks my heart that some of her followers will want to have a lovely nursery for their babies but can’t even afford the basics so they accept hand me downs. Then feel as though they are not good enough. I’ve been in that position before and it’s absolutely awful. Just wish companies would see sense and start giving to needy families or people! Rant over

Probs also pushing out a bit for the pic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah I had growth scans throughout and had nothing in between my 12 - 20 weeks scans. I think she might be trying to through people off with dates. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s lying

so shes just had that room done up as a spare room with a million freebies, now its the babies nursery? Bet whoever gifted stuff wont be pleased

Reactions: 9
so shes just had that room done up as a spare room with a million freebies, now its the babies nursery? Bet whoever gifted stuff wont be pleased
Yes I saw UFurnish I think it was who gifted it all made a point to comment and say they can’t wait to see her recreate the room in another spare room. I presume to ensure followers see she is keeping it all

Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel like they’re getting spat on through their phone when she does talking stories?

• Haha
In the last few weeks she said bperfect, then collection cosmetics were her favourites and now she’s doing an ad for iconic 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you want people to believe what you’re trying to sell, don’t try and sell the same thing saying it’s the best thing ever, from so many different brands. She’ll literally flog anything 🤯

Reactions: 7
In the last few weeks she said bperfect, then collection cosmetics were her favourites and now she’s doing an ad for iconic 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you want people to believe what you’re trying to sell, don’t try and sell the same thing saying it’s the best thing ever, from so many different brands. She’ll literally flog anything 🤯
The ads have certainly racked up since the baby news!!

Reactions: 4
I saw on molly mae’s thread an article of the richest influencers and Alex was 10 making nearly 400k just off ads and of course olivia was number 1 making 1.4 million! It makes me so mad to know it’s working people in the public making these people millionaires it’s insane!

• Wow
I saw on molly mae’s thread an article of the richest influencers and Alex was 10 making nearly 400k just off ads and of course olivia was number 1 making 1.4 million! It makes me so mad to know it’s working people in the public making these people millionaires it’s insane!
No way she’s making more than hinch and Stacey?? Is this just from love island influencers?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.