Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is this weird?
Hahaha hahahahaha how funny Olivia so bleeping hilarious I’m sure Alex really would love to be treated like a freaking kid.

Thanks for choosing my thread title, My first ever one 😍

new post with easilocks, no #ad. Should be putting #iworkwitheasilocks Stacey Solomon puts #iworkwithprimark

Reactions: 5
She's posted that they spent £200 on a single shot in that restaurant...

They have the money, spend it how you like. It's just so trashy to put that in a story and let everyone know how much it cost.

Reactions: 17

They have the money, spend it how you like. It's just so trashy to put that in a story and let everyone know how much it cost.
With everything that’s been gifted to her it’s ridiculous that she’s moaning about £200!! That’s pocket change to her.

I work for one of the companies who she’s had home freebies off and recently I’ve moved to the marketing department in this company. Today I was filing away last years proposals and came across hers. Her proposal was so badly written and all she kept going on about was how many followers she has and she asked whether her posting the product on her personal account as well as her home account would “seal the deal” to get her the free product. Obviously my company gave her the free tit and she sent them an email full of screen shots of people asking about this product but none of her actually telling these people what it was. So she didn’t even keep to the proposal she had offered. She’s tit at her job but expects so much free stuff just because of her following.

we have also done collaborations with other influencers and they’ve adhered to the agreed terms, so it’s a piss take that she can’t.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

In a nutshell, she’s exactly that….trash!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Agreed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Alex is the epitome of Chav, I don’t know what girls see in him. 🤮
Finally someone else who doesn’t get the attraction to him too!! I put a comment like this on an older thread and I had someone comment “if you don’t find Alex attractive let’s hope your partner looks like Brad Pitt” or something along those lines 😂

To me they’re both chavvy and arrogant and that’s a massive turn off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To be fair - I think it’s cos it stays outside, so someone could easily just rob it all over night
I genuinely believe it’s for Alex, she’s been very over stating of the fact her house is extremely secure, hence the big bad ‘I’m a celebrity’ hates at the front and the cctv everywhere. She’s extremely controlling and wouldn’t want anyone touching her ‘stash’ unless she had said they could. Even her friends wouldn’t be allowed to ‘make themselves at home’ unless she’s said they can do certain things. She plays for the camera but I can see her being the biggest overbearing witch at house parties, her music or no music kinda girl. 🤣🥴

Reactions: 3
Finally someone else who doesn’t get the attraction to him too!! I put a comment like this on an older thread and I had someone comment “if you don’t find Alex attractive let’s hope your partner looks like Brad Pitt” or something along those lines 😂

To me they’re both chavvy and arrogant and that’s a massive turn off.
Now him on the other hand!!! Might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but he’s definitely mine!!! 😋

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alex is the epitome of Chav, I don’t know what girls see in him. 🤮
Don’t get me wrong he is a good looking guy but when you add in the personality factor there is a lot that is off putting like:
1) he is a literal man child - codependent for everything, I mean on their show it was a big deal he was hoovering (whilst stopping to play a game) and made one meal, I would hate to have a husband that isn’t even a little domesticated other then making a tea and toast but our liv doesn’t mind because she can use that over him that she does everything for him.
2) they go off this image that they are a pure couple and judge other islanders but he literally banged Zara not long after meeting her and went back to liv, yet if heads turn in casa amour and they’re interviewed they are so vocal about people being loyal but their year didn’t even have casa amour and he wasn’t loyal? I know they weren’t girlfriend and boyfriend but still, he acts like he is pure as snow and he wasn’t either.
3) that stupid laugh they do when filming absolutely nothing just shows they are both thick and even their show proved they are both shockingly boring, unless they are getting on the sesh they are dry. They both got lucky by marketing themselves but they are chavs living lavish.
To summarise he is nothing more than a good looking guy with a muscular body, he literally lacks substance, I mean he couldn’t even run his clothing business without having to get Olivia on board and he doesn’t even try to do better they have money do a business course before diving into something you have NO clue about.
Sorry for the long rant but I truly feel like as much as I can’t stand liv that they both are using each other - she gets the poster husband and ‘love island top couple goals’ and he gets a younger version of his mums role and I personally find that pathetic so yeah I’ve never seen the appeal in that either, looks only get you so far!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t get me wrong he is a good looking guy but when you add in the personality factor there is a lot that is off putting like:
1) he is a literal man child - codependent for everything, I mean on their show it was a big deal he was hoovering (whilst stopping to play a game) and made one meal, I would hate to have a husband that isn’t even a little domesticated other then making a tea and toast but our liv doesn’t mind because she can use that over him that she does everything for him.
2) they go off this image that they are a pure couple and judge other islanders but he literally banged Zara not long after meeting her and went back to liv, yet if heads turn in casa amour and they’re interviewed they are so vocal about people being loyal but their year didn’t even have casa amour and he wasn’t loyal? I know they weren’t girlfriend and boyfriend but still, he acts like he is pure as snow and he wasn’t either.
3) that stupid laugh they do when filming absolutely nothing just shows they are both thick and even their show proved they are both shockingly boring, unless they are getting on the sesh they are dry. They both got lucky by marketing themselves but they are chavs living lavish.
To summarise he is nothing more than a good looking guy with a muscular body, he literally lacks substance, I mean he couldn’t even run his clothing business without having to get Olivia on board and he doesn’t even try to do better they have money do a business course before diving into something you have NO clue about.
Sorry for the long rant but I truly feel like as much as I can’t stand liv that they both are using each other - she gets the poster husband and ‘love island top couple goals’ and he gets a younger version of his mums role and I personally find that pathetic so yeah I’ve never seen the appeal in that either, looks only get you so far!
I agree with all of this, I can admit that he’s a really good looking guy, but not for me. Imagine having to raise your husband as if it’s your child :sick: that actually gives me the ick. I imagine that it’s impossible to have any kind of intelligent conversation with him either, probably just talks about gaming and DJing.
They are both really dim, they have their looks on their side now but other than that they really aren’t anything special at all, nothing more than a wealthy pair of chavs.

Reactions: 4
I agree with all of this, I can admit that he’s a really good looking guy, but not for me. Imagine having to raise your husband as if it’s your child :sick: that actually gives me the ick. I imagine that it’s impossible to have any kind of intelligent conversation with him either, probably just talks about gaming and DJing.
They are both really dim, they have their looks on their side now but other than that they really aren’t anything special at all, nothing more than a wealthy pair of chavs.
He’s really dim and laughs at anything like an immature twit. I bet they are the least experimental in bed too, I think they stick to boring missionary and all he has going for him is a big knob. He probs just gives her the basic dick once a month. They have no chemistry at all and it seems only for the cameras. She has more chemistry with her bland dogs. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s really dim and laughs at anything like an immature twit. I bet they are the least experimental in bed too, I think they stick to boring missionary and all he has going for him is a big knob. He probs just gives her the basic dick once a month. They have no chemistry at all and it seems only for the cameras. She has more chemistry with her bland dogs. 🤷🏼‍♀️
He gives me the vibe that, even though he has a big dick, he’s tit in bed and he thinks his size will make up for his lack of bedroom skills.

Also, I get what you mean about her dogs being bland. I have frenchies myself and they are always being dorks and having zoomies, I post them a lot on my Instagram and I always get messages about how funny they are. Hers just seem to...exist. They don’t seem to have exercise or play time which is sad as they’re a playful breed 😕

Reactions: 4
This was an ugly dress from the other day too, looked like the hem was being unstitched. Maybe I just didn’t like it because it was on her 😓
4E07EC10-386F-47A7-AA66-F04190E1D470.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.