Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those stories about the olive trees - didn’t she get them discounted? Has tagged them but Hasn’t declared it. I’m sure she got them free. Anyone got the original post with them so we can report. She’s a sneaky cow.

Found it on companies highlights. States she was gifted trees from them. Reporting her. Do the same if you can!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh she’s still got that crappy little black table in the way of the staircase 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Really don't see the point in the outdoor kitchen in any house I just don't get it, especially right next to the actual kitchen. A bbq fair enough but what's the point in the rest of it. Biggest waste of money and space I wouldn't be surprised if she regrets it. There must be some hidden agenda/freebie behind it. I agree the above poster to if I had all that greenery with big wide doors I wouldn't want to look at all that crap. It'll be even more hidden when the pergolas are in

If anything the entertaining area would have been better away from the house, garden is big enough

Reactions: 9
She has absolutely no idea what so ever and has ruined a beautiful house! Stupid witch!

Reactions: 6
Totally agree al that crap should t be right outside your door. Once the pergolas are in it will totally ruin the feeling of being in the country. Those big gardens lose their effect and your just focused on a cramped patio.

Oh she wouldn’t do any of it if she was paying for it. We saw what she buys when it’s out of we own pocket with those rubbish sun loungers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ok but i thought she was the best wife in the whole wide world, like everrrr and always planned all his stuff by herself and spent lots of time sorting out all his over the top presents

when in fact she has the event planner doing it…..

liv - the queen of putting her feet up and plagiarising everyone else’s hard work🤡🤡 you literally couldn’t make this tit up!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She is such a tosser. But it's her house not mine and that's cool with me 😂🙃 Also does Alex have a say in anything? I mean are they both agreeing to the changes? Because if so, bleeping hell they both have tit taste!

• Haha
She is such a tosser. But it's her house not mine and that's cool with me 😂🙃 Also does Alex have a say in anything? I mean are they both agreeing to the changes? Because if so, bleeping hell they both have tit taste!
He probably just lets her get on with it if she puts up with his cheating 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Surely if you did really want that big outdoor monstrosity it would be better off being put at the side of the house or the corner of the garden? What’s the point in a kitchen just outside of your actual kitchen? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s the point of another kitchen when all she does is eat out and get takeaways. Perhaps knocks up a hello(not)fresh once in a blue moon!

Reactions: 8
Can she even drive? Don't think I've ever seen her drive always seems to be Alex.
Also why is the post regarding his 30th Party just got 2 pics of her on it. She is so self absorbed.
Can't wait to see how filthy the outside kitchen will look when it's weathered the rain a few times & a Winter. Its going to be filthy, especially that glass pane & let's face it she's not going to clean it & the filthy outdoor bar will be their view from the inside kitchen too. Mistake.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t even notice the driving thing! Always being driven around like the queen she thinks she is 😂🙄

Why does she always do that ‘arm in the air’ smug look?! Why!!? You’ve done a run love it’s hardly groundbreaking 🤣🤣 ugh she’s so strange

Reactions: 5
Having an undercut is not a personality trait Liv, she thinks she’s so quirky and cool
doesn’t she

iM nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.