Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having an undercut is not a personality trait Liv, she thinks she’s so quirky and cool
doesn’t she

iM nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs
That’s what all the trampy girls say 😂😭

Ps does she think she’s Mo Farah now she’s done a 4K run 😂😂 it’s not even 2.5 miles. It’s not that impressive. Sorry not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’d literally think Alex is the first person to ever turn 30 and they’re the first couple to have ever got married. Imagine what she’ll be like if she gets pregnant. First woman to have ever had a contraction 🙄 Why does she think everything she does is groundbreaking and edgy??? This 30th party literally looks like a school disco

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’d literally think Alex is the first person to ever turn 30 and they’re the first couple to have ever got married. Imagine what she’ll be like if she gets pregnant. First woman to have ever had a contraction 🙄 Why does she think everything she does is groundbreaking and edgy??? This 30th party literally looks like a school disco
How dare you assume and suggest they’re going to have babies. Women are not just baby makers, why is everyone so obsessed with them having babies. Stop bringing up babies honestly it’s not the only important thing in life

(Read that in liv’s Essex voice or her posh voice, you decide)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How dare you assume and suggest they’re going to have babies. Women are not just baby makers, why is everyone so obsessed with them having babies. Stop bringing up babies honestly it’s not the only important thing in life

(Read that in liv’s Essex voice or her posh voice, you decide)
I genuinely can’t imagine her with a child she’s way too lazy!! Remember when she even admitted on their reality show that she’s worried Alex would love the baby more than her I mean WTF

Reactions: 5
I genuinely can’t imagine her with a child she’s way too lazy!! Remember when she even admitted on their reality show that she’s worried Alex would love the baby more than her I mean WTF
Oh crikey that’s a massive red flag isn’t it
She couldn’t have a baby/ toddler/ kid messing up that beautiful (awful) house could she

Reactions: 3
Oh crikey that’s a massive red flag isn’t it
She couldn’t have a baby/ toddler/ kid messing up that beautiful (awful) house could she
Exactly! Although I think a kid might add a bit of life into the place 🤣 I think Alex would be a good dad but couldn’t see her coping at all somehow, too much of a princess!

Reactions: 7
How she’s treated the horse is how she’d treat a child....
Get someone else to do the majority of the work, post loads on instagram about it, have loads of #ad #gifted yet be utterly useless when it comes down to it 😂😱

Reactions: 9
Get someone else to do the majority of the work, post loads on instagram about it, have loads of #ad #gifted yet be utterly useless when it comes down to it 😂😱
she's a lazy fucker

Reactions: 1
She’d be one of those mums that would take the piss out of and put down their own child whenever they succeeded or achieved anything better than her

Christ, she’s so embarrassing isn’t she.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As soon as the child has a grazed knee it’s off to the nanny 🙄

Reactions: 1
Exactly! Although I think a kid might add a bit of life into the place 🤣 I think Alex would be a good dad but couldn’t see her coping at all somehow, too much of a princess!
I’m sure Alex isn’t shy about saying how much he wants a kid, and if I can remember I think Olivia said he would have one now if she agreed. I think it’s quite obvious she doesn’t want kids, so it’s quite selfish to marry someone you know wants children desperately when you have no intention of having them. But I’ve said many times, he will start getting bored of Olivia and her diva attitude and that is when she will pull out the “let’s have a baby” card. It will keep him around and get her more exposure.

I’m sure Alex isn’t shy about saying how much he wants a kid, and if I can remember I think Olivia said he would have one now if she agreed. I think it’s quite obvious she doesn’t want kids, so it’s quite selfish to marry someone you know wants children desperately when you have no intention of having them. But I’ve said many times, he will start getting bored of Olivia and her diva attitude and that is when she will pull out the “let’s have a baby” card. It will keep him around and get her more exposure.
The thing that gets me the most is the fact that she goes on and on about how people asking her when she’s having a child is “so triggering” like I get it, and I do believe we shouldn’t ask women when they’re having children or having another baby, but if she just needs to get over it and not mention it at all, not throw her toys out the pram whenever anyone asks

Sorry but why is she up there in the limelight with him for the cake part...? It's not a wedding!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.