Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s SO RUDE!! totally thought it was navy too.

you say its so easy and stupid that influencers don’t label their adverts correctly- yet you still can’t do it.
you say you don’t want to talk about pregnancy- yet continue to talk about pregnancy.
you say the new product you’re using is the best thing ever- yet we never see you use it again once your advert perimeters have been met.

Just because you say something doesn’t make it true hey liv!

Can’t believe no ones asked if she’s paid for it yet 😂

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I thought it was blue too until read what you guys have just said, so no it's her phone/camera making it look blue

Reactions: 4
She’s so full of her own self importance when in fact she’s about as important as a white crayon! Stupid cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alex was on the set list for 9pm last night at a club in Birmingham but I'm not sure he turned up. He usually posts when he's DJ'ing. Must have been some hangover to be a no show.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Alex was on the set list for 9pm last night at a club in Birmingham but I'm not sure he turned up. He usually posts when he's DJ'ing. Must have been some hangover to be a no show.
Just checked, he didn’t turn up. Some gear he must have taken

Reactions: 3
Our Liv probably said he couldn't go 😂😂 also why has she not seen her horse for a week. She hasnt seen it due to partying and doing drugs, what a selfish owner

Reactions: 5
Our Liv probably said he couldn't go 😂😂 also why has she not seen her horse for a week. She hasnt seen it due to partying and doing drugs, what a selfish owner
We said this would happen as soon as stuff started to open up again she won’t think twice about dolly!

What happened to her going to America anyway? Liv that is not dolly. She will be forever stuck in her stable

Reactions: 2
I see no lies!!!
Also she’s deleted all the other comments about her being so rude under a reply of it looking blue. She really is trash isn’t she! Don’t like it liv then don’t be a rude bint
The rude comments are still there. I'm enjoying them 😃. That was so uncalled for and the person was so apologetic, boiled my blood that has. Who the Fk does she think she is.

If only it wasn’t coming from someone with an ass as a picture! It’ll be deleted soon anyway I think she just keeps it up for abit to see who likes it so she can block them too
Haha I thought the same about their profile pic 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.