Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree to disagree. She was jealous of Sophie from day 1 and threatened by her. She sat back with delight each time Sophie rowed or had problems with anyone with a smirk on her face. I loved Sophie and all the girls felt threatened by her confidence and maturity. Olivia was used to being centre of attention and didn’t like it. Olivia is your typical “hey hun” to your face and daggers as you walk away. Fake as they come.

Sophie was stunningly beautiful, self assured, confident and articulate. Everything Olivia is not and never will be. Of course she was jealous of her. Even without make up Sophie looked flawless, unlike spotty, scruffy Liv.

Reactions: 8
Even without make up Sophie looked flawless, unlike spotty, scruffy Liv.
This frustrates me so much, so are women who have spots considered ugly and full of flaws? I would say Livs personality makes her ugly, not her skin 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve suffered with spots for more than half my life, I’ve lost count the amount of times I’ve cried myself to sleep because of vile comments about my skin WHICH CANNOT BE HELPED! I have tried every treatment going. If you look at Liv and think she’s spotty, then god knows what you would think of my skin. Let’s pick apart Livs crappy attitude, and the way she thinks better than everyone else, and not her skin 👍🏼

Sorry but your post has triggered me and pissed me off 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This frustrates me so much, so are women who have spots considered ugly and full of flaws? I would say Livs personality makes her ugly, not her skin 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve suffered with spots for more than half my life, I’ve lost count the amount of times I’ve cried myself to sleep because of vile comments about my skin WHICH CANNOT BE HELPED! I have tried every treatment going. If you look at Liv and think she’s spotty, then god knows what you would think of my skin. Let’s pick apart Livs crappy attitude, and the way she thinks better than everyone else, and not her skin 👍🏼

Genuinely sorry that I upset you. I look like tit without makeup myself and have spots. But point taken. Sorry again.

• Heart

Fully agree with this! It definitely is her attitude and her personality that make her ugly.

Reactions: 1
As IF those questions she’s answering for ITS are from actual people- 100% wrote them herself. Who would ask ‘any pastels??’ ‘Any midis?’ Nah. Nice try livvy but we see you and your shiny satin collection of tat!

also- that video from this morning - why is she putting on that posh voice!!

Just leaving this here...

From a few years back but hasn’t she continued to watch every season despite vowing against it?? 🤔
I’m pretty sure she said she wasn’t watching it until she done that IGTV series with George Asda where she “interviewed” her fav islanders whilst promoting George summer swimwear. She pretends she’s got morals and integrity until someone offers her cash and it all goes out the window.

Oh god not another #ITShit collection. She must think in her head she's like Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Gucci, Adidas, some sort of fashion icon. Let me tell you now Olivia, selling cheap, poorly made stuff that goes out faster than a Mcdonalds burger doesn't make you a fashion designer or expert. You didnt 'design' the clothes, you were given a set of premade colours/designs to choose from.

Also I really hope she doesn't bring out an equestrian line out. I used to horse ride back in the day and thats a big no for me. Its like me deciding to bring out my own lol. Well tbh at least mine would be practical not like hers 😊

And getting just drunk Liv? Really? I'm sure your friend Charlie will be making an appearance 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why does she get so angry whenever anyone mentions kids. Does she honestly think she’s going to go her whole life without a single person asking if they want kids. Just deal with it you cretin

Reactions: 12
Why does she get so angry whenever anyone mentions kids. Does she honestly think she’s going to go her whole life without a single person asking if they want kids. Just deal with it you cretin
As much as people shouldn’t keep asking and barking on about it (could be a huge trigger for people if they actually are trying, or just had a loss, or cannot conceive) I genuinely think she just never wants kids, she’s not maternal in the slightest. She knows Alex would love a kid but she seriously is far too selfish to even want a child in her life. She’s made it so clear. I literally don’t know what Alex sees in her, she’s is such a witch

I personally totally get people not wanting to be asked that as it can be a trigger BUT this girl has spoke multiple times about it, had front covers of magazines about it …

2019- Olivia rules out having kids in 2020

April 2020- Olivia hints at trying to kids during lock down saying ‘I’m so broody!’

October 2020- yes we can’t wait for kids

dec 2020- why we are putting our baby plans on hold

feb 2021- Olivia on the real reason baby plans yas on hold

literally a few headlines from a quick search. She has spoken about it throughout her time in ‘the limelight’ so she can’t now decide it’s a thing to be offended about now it’s a hot topic 🤷‍♀️🙄

Also- the new outside bar area. Wonder who’s giving that to them for free 🙄😂

Reactions: 16
This video just popped onto my YT timeline:

Her accent and everything about her is so different to now. I remember watching this and thinking what an aggressive, mouthy cow she was. She had 3 guys interested in her and played them all until Alex came in the villa. She told Daniel she wasn’t a cheat and was loyal but slept with Rykard behind Rachel’s back, knowing Rachel liked Rykard and was asleep next to them.

Kinda shows you what a nasty piece of work she is.
It’s so much better for all the contestants now they don’t let them drink, I’m cringing the hell out when she starts slurring ‘how do I know who’s coming through the door? It’s a spark!!’ Terrible series for the way they were allowed to act, as previously mentioned with Tom too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think she panics each new love island season as she's a step closer to being completely irrelevant 😂

Reactions: 13
I personally totally get people not wanting to be asked that as it can be a trigger BUT this girl has spoke multiple times about it, had front covers of magazines about it …

2019- Olivia rules out having kids in 2020

April 2020- Olivia hints at trying to kids during lock down saying ‘I’m so broody!’

October 2020- yes we can’t wait for kids

dec 2020- why we are putting our baby plans on hold

feb 2021- Olivia on the real reason baby plans yas on hold

literally a few headlines from a quick search. She has spoken about it throughout her time in ‘the limelight’ so she can’t now decide it’s a thing to be offended about now it’s a hot topic 🤷‍♀️🙄

Also- the new outside bar area. Wonder who’s giving that to them for free 🙄😂
Exactly this. I hate being asked about when I’m having kids and do think it’s rude however I don’t speak about it. She talks about it then decides it’s offensive for people to ask her then she talks about it again.
The love island programme what happened next was on the other day and she said she had come off the pill - why anyone needs to know that when it’s her own business god knows? That was last year anyway but my point is she’s the one who drops hints and says things like that and then gets pissed off when people ask. She can’t have it both ways!

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but what is this pose 😂

Na you're ok HUN 😂
She didn’t design it either, a company has done it for her, hence the CAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off liv, you just said what you wanted and they designed it. Absolutely off her rocker if she thinks she’s has any input in any of her house, it’s all been gifted and designed for her 😭

She didn’t design it either, a company has done it for her, hence the CAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off liv, you just said what you wanted and they designed it. Absolutely off her rocker if she thinks she’s has any input in any of her house, it’s all been gifted and designed for her 😭
Don’t forget she’s a top interior designer though now she’s done her interior design course

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That pose hahahahahahahaa what in the actual hell is she thinking? Like who would see that and be like 'I'm going to buy that' 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a twit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.