Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia will be pissed that she’s not top of the list 😂😂
Do you think Molly Mae is now richer than Olivia? She’s had her range with Missguided (?), a range with Beauty Works which is more in tune with her as she’s always promoted them and she is on the front cover of magazines etc.

I read an article that said Molly was making on average £11k per week from August 2019-August 2020 and has assets over £750k. She also has double the following of Olivia making her way more popular. What do you think?

Reactions: 10
Do you think Molly Mae is now richer than Olivia? She’s had her range with Missguided (?), a range with Beauty Works which is more in tune with her as she’s always promoted them and she is on the front cover of magazines etc.

I read an article that said Molly was making on average £11k per week from August 2019-August 2020 and has assets over £750k. She also has double the following of Olivia making her way more popular. What do you think?
I think cash wise Molly Mae will probably have a lot more than Liv. As a couple with the house they’re probably worth more but 3 years down the line Molly will be wiping the floor with Olivia money wise

Reactions: 9
See the whole getting paid for an insta post, does that mean they get paid for any post, even if it’s just a selfie with no ad etc?

I think cash wise Molly Mae will probably have a lot more than Liv. As a couple with the house they’re probably worth more but 3 years down the line Molly will be wiping the floor with Olivia money wise
I agree. It’s weird because Molly and Tommy have separate net worths whereas with Olivia and Alex you only see articles about their combined net with of £4.4m. Either way, Olivia is losing popularity, her posts don’t get anywhere near as many likes as she should as someone with over 2.5m followers. Compare that to Molly with over 5m followers and she’s getting on average 350k+ likes and around 700-1k comments. Olivia gets 2% engagement and Molly gets 7% - just shows how people don’t care for the content Olivia produces. Her tit attitude is catching up with her and people are realising she’s not a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree. It’s weird because Molly and Tommy have separate net worths whereas with Olivia and Alex you only see articles about their combined net with of £4.4m. Either way, Olivia is losing popularity, her posts don’t get anywhere near as many likes as she should as someone with over 2.5m followers. Compare that to Molly with over 5m followers and she’s getting on average 350k+ likes and around 700-1k comments. Olivia gets 2% engagement and Molly gets 7% - just shows how people don’t care for the content Olivia produces. Her tit attitude is catching up with her and people are realising she’s not a nice person.
Yeah exactly this, plus Molly mae already had popularity with YouTube and Tommy with his boxing too so they already had a career. I hope Molly does great for herself, I really like her. She’s really relevant too and they genuinely seem smitten.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but that horse is better looking than her .. she does have a horse face too but the horse would get my vote in the looks department .. also the new pic of her in her bikini with her crappy tan ad , look closely , the ass line is photoshopped and so is her neck, imagine being that young with no kids and feeling the need to photoshop every inch of your body .. I'd rather just let my bits hang free, iv had 3 children , all girls who are now 18, 16, and 13, and thanks to knobheads like this they feel they have to be Instagram perfect ... duck off Olivia

Sorry but that horse is better looking than her .. she does have a horse face too but the horse would get my vote in the looks department .. also the new pic of her in her bikini with her crappy tan ad , look closely , the ass line is photoshopped and so is her neck, imagine being that young with no kids and feeling the need to photoshop every inch of your body .. I'd rather just let my bits hang free, iv had 3 children , all girls who are now 18, 16, and 13, and thanks to knobheads like this they feel they have to be Instagram perfect ... duck off Olivia
I don’t know if I’m blind but I really don’t see that’s ifs photoshopped 🙈 doesn’t look it to me!

Reactions: 1
She better not turn around in that advert for the tan, seeing as she didn’t even touch her back 😂 idiot.

Also how can she utter the words ‘I don’t sit out in the sun in the uk I’m too busy’ when that’s all she’s been doing this week 😂 the level of bullshit out of the girls mouth is unmatched honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she got a thyroid problem? Never heard her mention it before.. 🙄
She only ever brings it up when she fancies being lazy so it’s something she can use as an excuse to her just ramming her being in bed all day,down our throats

She better not turn around in that advert for the tan, seeing as she didn’t even touch her back 😂 idiot.

Also how can she utter the words ‘I don’t sit out in the sun in the uk I’m too busy’ when that’s all she’s been doing this week 😂 the level of bullshit out of the girls mouth is unmatched honestly.
If love for someone to actually say that to her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
she literally still has stories up from yesterday of her sunbathing in her garden 🤣 she’s such a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 2
Omg speaking about the show remember how she made a MASSIVE deal about bringing Alex’s family out, I’m sure hers were there too? And she flew out one friend each but made out it was something so special kept talking down to Alex about her giving better presents etc even he had to tell her to calm down as he clearly didn’t like her attitude. You’re actually millionaires and you’re crying saying you’re so glad you can get a few extra tickets for some family to a holiday for Alex when you rented out a big ass house for the two of you anyways? I did not get it but that show was hard to watch. She’s a clingy, overbearing nightmare 😂
How are they actually millionaires what do they even do 😫 I’m so confused how they have got the life they have from being on love island

How are they actually millionaires what do they even do 😫 I’m so confused how they have got the life they have from being on love island
I believe it’s because when they were on LI, they were the ‘it’ couple, they gained popularity, people backed them and wanted them to succeed. They were the most popular out of that years contestants so their following went up and with that the brand deals came rolling in.

It’s not because they worked hard for it, which is what they like to portray, it’s because they were in the right place at the right time - basically when LI was at its peak.

Put them in a reality show now as nobodies and they wouldn’t get anywhere. They don’t appeal to anyone really. I’m 27 and I can’t relate to Olivia and her £1m mansion, posh cars, horse and lavish holidays. Her style isn’t my thing either so her clothing doesn’t appeal to me. She’s just trashy really.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.