Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how to do that check thing to see how many followers she gained/lost on each day.people do it on hinches thread alot id like to know how many she lost this last week
social blade

I reckon she bought herself 3000 on Monday/Tuesday🙄🙄

26A719E6-FE57-44EB-922E-46F89BD89192.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Thank you,that was when the incident was in papers wasn't it,clearly trying to recover herself 11th n 12th December too hmmm
Oh I didn’t even notice the dates! That’s saying she lost those in January, so I’m not sure why it’s not updated recently. I’ll have another look tomorrow

Oh I didn’t even notice the dates! That’s saying she lost those in January, so I’m not sure why it’s not updated recently. I’ll have another look tomorrow
Maybe she did one of those influencer follower competition things if you follow xyz enter the comp to win something stupid,then once drawn normally the person unfollows.eityer that or early Xmas present seen as they get everything else gifted haha
I'll keep up to date looking now I know the site thank you

Re: the Dolly situation. I think she jumped into buying a horse WAY too soon. She had weekly lessons for a month... Then bought a £10k showjumper... 🙄 And wonders why she feels she's not good enough to ride her. She should have had months of lessons, or loaned a horse first for a year. I think Olivia would be happier with a "happy hacker" as I can't see her in the showjumping ring personally.... If her friend Alice didn't do so much with Dolly, she wouldn't be able to sit on her. Also why can't she just let the poor horse have a gallop on a hack and let some energy out. It's always "controlled canters" no wonder Dolly threw her off 😂 she's frustrated! I think Olivia is terrified (I've been there myself not wanting to go faster than a trot), and feels she won't be able to stop her if she lets her gallop... That horse is way too advanced for her current capability. In my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Re: the Dolly situation. I think she jumped into buying a horse WAY too soon. She had weekly lessons for a month... Then bought a £10k showjumper... 🙄 And wonders why she feels she's not good enough to ride her. She should have had months of lessons, or loaned a horse first for a year. I think Olivia would be happier with a "happy hacker" as I can't see her in the showjumping ring personally.... If her friend Alice didn't do so much with Dolly, she wouldn't be able to sit on her. Also why can't she just let the poor horse have a gallop on a hack and let some energy out. It's always "controlled canters" no wonder Dolly threw her off 😂 she's frustrated! I think Olivia is terrified (I've been there myself not wanting to go faster than a trot), and feels she won't be able to stop her if she lets her gallop... That horse is way too advanced for her current capability. In my opinion.
Exactly what I was trying to say earlier in the thread, she has no trust in the horse and dolly will be able to feel that too, so she’ll be flighty cause of it, you need to be able to trust your horse and trust yourself to be able to build a bond and progress together, she has nothing of the sort, she lacks even the basics. Poor sully is completely wasted with her it’s so heartbreaking for her! I’d love to have a gallop on her! She looks a right speedy one! I get the giggles when I gallop, I bet Alice catches herself rolling her eyes so many times when they have the hack together 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Also, I've noticed she feeds her performance feeds and stuff....and keeps her in a stable, No wonder she's so flighty. She's not a working horse so surely doesn't need all the extra energy in feed. .? Just watched the video of her cantering in the field and Olivia's so bouncy, they are cantering in a huge flat field and she's all over the place. Alice's go pro footage is steady not bouncing around (so I'm guessing she's standing up in stirrups and well balanced to let him do his thing and enjoy himself before sitting again to canter).

Reactions: 6
The only feed I’ve seen her using is that max gut health stuff. I don’t know anyone who feeds this and they only have a small following on instagram so I’m guessing it was a freebie.

The majority of horses are kept in stables. Especially at this time of year when yards only offer limited turnout to protect their summer grazing. It does mean horses have loads of excess energy, mine included, and you just have to deal with it. It’s not a nice feeling sitting on what feels like a dragon about to explode but that’s horses for you.

I think she should have stuck to the lessons for a while longer. Built up her strength and nerve. I think Dolly is a lovely mare who at the moment is just a bit too much for Olivia.

Reactions: 5
Their house is so mismatched, I know the old one was bland but, this is just a bit of everything thrown together. Surprised contractors want their name associated with it.

Reactions: 8
I find it really weird how much other lounge wear she advertises when it’s what her company sells... as I said before any paid ad she will do no matter what crap she spouts about only advertising stuff she uses/likes. Never see her necking a candy floss VK on a Friday with her febreeze air freshener in sight

Reactions: 6
Kady McDermott is having large square outdoor tiles installed right now, and Olivia copied her by using the same tiling company indoors - defo hinting

Reactions: 7
Shut up mate
EXACTLY! Shut up! GOOGLE IT!! Like every other Tom dick and Harry here, oh but sorry, you deserve freebies cause you shagged someone on tv, my bad, should have realised
1614384859865.png

Kady McDermott is having large square outdoor tiles installed right now, and Olivia copied her by using the same tiling company indoors - defo hinting
Only thing I like about this is yeah, lady might get it for free but for all of her tiling an designs it’s almost like she’s gone ‘off plan’ for a celeb and wants what she wants, and it’s almost like they’ve paid for a lot of what’s they’ve done cause they want to love it and live in it! So I rate that. Yeah she’s had freebees but only a small amount xx

Reactions: 12
She is furloughed so it is not like she has anything else to do than sit in her million pound house and wait on hold to the bank. I’m surprised she hasn’t asked Alex’s mum to come and do it for her.
Furloughed from what? She’s still making money from Instagram?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.