Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was saying they were working on her being more relaxed with her hands. She won’t relax until she stops clinging on and pulling on dolly’s gob for dear life! The poor horse is lovely and from the video of her friend riding her she knows her job. Olivia would be more suited to a riding school cob that is used to kids kicking and pulling but I suppose that wouldn’t suit her look. Even though she looks like a head 😂
Problem with Olivia is she is way too cocky, she hadn’t ridden for years, had lessons for a few weeks and jumped straight into buying a horse. Her being her know it all self bought something that is completely unsuitable for an inexperienced rider, she is a complete novice. She is clearly scared hence her not relaxing her hands, maybe if she spent more time with her horse, forming a bond and getting to know her they would have a better relationship in the saddle. But again it seems her friend does all the hard work and she just takes it right back to square one again. I bet Dolly’s previous owners watch her videos and squirm at the fact she is not reaching her potential with a rider like Olivia. I know if I was to ride the way she does on my mare I would be thrown off.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this is really mean of me, I don’t want to be a mean person but honestly I sware this girl just gives a look and it drives me up the wall! The recent video of her on her horse & the stupid face she’s pulling - ugh I don’t know what it is but she always just comes across as vapid, self-absorbed, vain and that she loves herself so much. JUST by the way her face looks!
I've never rated her looks, actual baboon sticky out face that grates on me.
She is a spoiled bleep and deserves to be cheated on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She lets them dogs EVERYWHERE it makes me itch. Dogs in the bathroom? No mate that’s just rank. Getting out the BRAND NEW shower and walking through dog hair 🤢🤢🤢 they’re always in the bed, on the sofa, it’s gross. I know people let their dogs on the furniture etc, my dog used to too, but he was only allowed on the bottom of the bed on a blanket and never ever in the bathroom. Another thing that’s so dirty about her

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She lets them dogs EVERYWHERE it makes me itch. Dogs in the bathroom? No mate that’s just rank. Getting out the BRAND NEW shower and walking through dog hair 🤢🤢🤢 they’re always in the bed, on the sofa, it’s gross. I know people let their dogs on the furniture etc, my dog used to too, but he was only allowed on the bottom of the bed on a blanket and never ever in the bathroom. Another thing that’s so dirty about her
this is different for everyone.. my dog is very spoilt and we let him in the bed with us and treat him like our child and not just our pet and I don’t feel dirty for this.

Reactions: 31
I don’t like Olivia AT ALL, but there is nothing wrong about her allowing her dogs to roam freely in her house. It’s their home too. I never understand why people get dogs but don’t allow them to be with them on the sofa or bed. They’re pack animals by nature and frenchies especially need to be close to their owners...it’s just what they’re like as a breed.

Reactions: 30
this is different for everyone.. my dog is very spoilt and we let him in the bed with us and treat him like our child and not just our pet and I don’t feel dirty for this.
Same here. My dogs sleep in the bed, they actual demand to be let under the covers during winter when it’s colder. We don’t have kids and don’t want them so the dogs receive all the love, affection and attention that children would. The only reason they don’t tend to go in the bathroom is that they both really hate bath time so avoid being near the shower as much as possible 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same here. My dogs sleep in the bed, they actual demand to be let under the covers during winter when it’s colder. We don’t have kids and don’t want them so the dogs receive all the love, affection and attention that children would. The only reason they don’t tend to go in the bathroom is that they both really hate bath time so avoid being near the shower as much as possible 😂😂
😂😂😂 this is exactly my situation!! My dog does start on the floor in his bed then during the night I’m woken to him head butting me to get under the duvet with me!!
dog hair is going to be everywhere so even if they wasn’t allowed in the bathroom the walk to the bedroom you can still stand in dog hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Passive aggressive liv is back again 🙃 it’s cause you’re a grubby bleeping mare and don’t take care of anything in your house love! People notice these things as they take pride in their possessions! Get your lazy ‘under active thyroid’ arse up and clean your damn house for a change, I’m sure lying in bed on your phone is getting a tad boring??? Lazy, undeserving brat

I've never rated her looks, actual baboon sticky out face that grates on me.
She is a spoiled bleep and deserves to be cheated on
Completely agree with the baboon comment 🤣🤣 she looks exactly like one, I don’t find anything attractive about her face at all

Attachments

IMVHO, she only got a horse to give her a narrative. She's got no hobbies, she's thick, boring and underwhelming in every way, so a horse gives her something to post on the gram, in between all the begs and undeclared ads and 'GUYS, WOT WALLPAPER WHOULD WE CHOOSE, CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND SOME WALLPAPER' ad nauseam. I don't think she particularly enjoy having a horse and all the care that it entails but it gives her a way to go 'woo-hoo guyz, I'm a proper animal bird me'. I would put money on that horse being sold within a year.

Reactions: 17
IMVHO, she only got a horse to give her a narrative. She's got no hobbies, she's thick, boring and underwhelming in every way, so a horse gives her something to post on the gram, in between all the begs and undeclared ads and 'GUYS, WOT WALLPAPER WHOULD WE CHOOSE, CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND SOME WALLPAPER' ad nauseam. I don't think she particularly enjoy having a horse and all the care that it entails but it gives her a way to go 'woo-hoo guyz, I'm a proper animal bird me'. I would put money on that horse being sold within a year.
When lockdown lifts she will be too busy stalking Alex to go and see dolly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tradesman or not 🙄 He doesn’t live nearby so he still travelled 3 hours and probably had an overnight stay!
I thought tradesmen were only allowed in peoples homes to do essential repairs? Fixing leaks etc.

She can’t even get her own lies straight.

Reactions: 1
Another clothes ad..... notice her comments and likes are getting less. People must be getting sick of this. All her Instagram is now is paid ad after paid ad, pretending she’s absolutely obsessed with this new brand, that we never see her in again! Bore off

Reactions: 6
Maybe he will get reported for not wearing PPE... then she might change her tune? Happy to drop him in it Liv?

Does anyone know how to do that check thing to see how many followers she gained/lost on each day.people do it on hinches thread alot id like to know how many she lost this last week

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.