Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really weird wording. If it was a simple field injury then no need for the secrecy.
Could be something like a injury caused out hacking. Public liability insurance claim.
Yeah it's defo not the way I would've worded it. Wonder if she will get on Dolly after the box rest or shove her pal on cos she will be too wired and Olivia will be terrified

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A quick look back through her Instagram posts, all the turnout photos look like individual turnout.

Reactions: 1
Could have been Alice’s horse? Either that or out hacking with others and another has kicked her or something, liv is prob over the moon she doesn’t have to ride the flighty mare for a week loool! She’ll be dreading it come 10 days time and be flung from her the length of the ménage...one can only dream and laugh to ones self at the picture in my brain 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t 10 days a bit short for a fracture? Even if it is a small one?
I thought it was 4-6 weeks minimum!.....then it can be up to a year proper recovery. That's what it's been like with my pals horse a few years back and it wasnt a massive fracture.

Last edited:
Those garages have got to have been gifted or discounted surely? She hasn’t declared anything but they have to have been! The companies from Birmingham!

What on Earth is she wearing in that photo of her in front of those garages?! She couldn’t even be bothered to put on matching socks!

They put Ad on the post about having their guttering cleaned. Will literally advertise anything if it means she gets something for free!

Really weird wording. If it was a simple field injury then no need for the secrecy.
Could be something like a injury caused out hacking. Public liability insurance claim.
Does she have someone else riding her, it’s a little passive aggressive “through no fault of her own” and would tie in with why she doesn’t want to say what’s happened. I’m guessing she’s blaming someone else

Reactions: 3
Yeah it's defo not the way I would've worded it. Wonder if she will get on Dolly after the box rest or shove her pal on cos she will be too wired and Olivia will be terrified
Defo think she will end up selling her eventually. She’s too much for her not that she will admit it. It’s ok to admit it. She’s gonna have an accident one day ( Maybe already has ) that horse is fresh as duck and she clearly doesn’t exercise her enough to tire her out so probs bombs off with her.

Reactions: 6
She’s such a con artist , it’s worded like that to keep everyone guessing and watching !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.