Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised how bleeping insulting that post about Nikki is really someone who sits around most days on her ass doing nothing and then laughs on tv about how she can make £50k a month from adverts, then asking her followers to fund something she could literally fund in a month on her own apparently?
I just looked at the top donations too and can’t see anything from Olivia, really wouldn’t surprise me if she donates duck all and thinks her sharing it on her story is enough of a goodwill gesture.

Reactions: 11
There was anonymous that donated £200 when I last looked after she shared that might of been her. Rylan Clark donated £500

Reactions: 2
There was anonymous that donated £200 when I last looked after she shared that might of been her. Rylan Clark donated £500
Which is nothing really if she’s earning £40-£50k a month (which I don’t think she actually is but that’s her own words) it’s all superficial and fake. If one of my friends needed a full month salary of mine to literally save her life then I’d give it no questions asked, not because I have the spare money, because I don’t, but because if it’s at a point where Nikki sadly is seeing those pictures she will die if she doesn’t get the help she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Which is nothing really if she’s earning £40-£50k a month (which I don’t think she actually is but that’s her own words) it’s all superficial and fake. If one of my friends needed a full month salary of mine to literally save her life then I’d give it no questions asked, not because I have the spare money, because I don’t, but because if it’s at a point where Nikki sadly is seeing those pictures she will die if she doesn’t get the help she needs.
yes I agree, I could afford to donate £200 and that’s on an average pay. So she could afford more (that’s if it was her)

Reactions: 6
She couldn't give a duck about Nikki Grahame or anyone else. As long as she earns the £££. She's tone bleeping deaf and has no emotional intelligence or ability to post sensitively.

Reactions: 14
I saw that post on Imogen Thomas feed earlier and was fuming. How dare these people who earn all this money ask us for donations when the lot of them could fund it as they are loaded and we aren't. They should be bleeping ashamed of themselves. No I'm not donating you bleeping arseholes how about you all donate the thousands sat in your bank account.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s posted those burger videos from last night again- the fact she’s posted them again which to me means she is posting them for a reason, not just because she was eating them at the time.. meaning she is advertising them for the company yet NOT DECLARING IT YET AGAIN!!?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
967951E7-C71D-434D-BB3F-9C6923351926.jpeg

Who the duck is looking at that and thinking it looks appetising?!

The meat looks dry as duck and the whole burger looks like someone has sat on the bleeping thing 😂

I had to double take as I thought the place was called ‘burgers swingers and ribs’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She definitely posted them again as she’s being paid to do so or given the food for free 😡😡😡

Such a beggy witch 🥴 I’d bet a decent whack that she’s shitting herself because they can’t afford that house long term

Reactions: 3
Out of interest are there loop holes with advertising? Like can she pay for a meal and then they’ll say “if you advertise it we will give you free meals for the next year” so essentially she isn’t being paid to promote that meal so can get away without stating gifted or ad? I’ve always wondered. Like Stacey Solomon etc when she advertises these businesses

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure about the rules to be honest. I reckon it is an advert but she isn’t declaring it as no one could possibly believe she’s advertising a greasy burger! But she must be - posted numerous times about this business now, and we all know she does nothing for free!!

I’ve just seen the Mother’s Day gifts her and Alex got her his mum, the flowers look tit for someone who earns 50k a month and live in a million pound home. You already know Olivias mum would have been given more then flowers, a candle and some gym clothes
4D8BC9BB-FFFB-44D9-B028-A91D5543BCBB.png

• Wow
Bet she’s not even wished Alex’s mum happy Mother’s Day, she’s not even commented on his post or liked it, let alone done a post herself to her MIL. She literally is such a selfish brat I have no idea how Alex even has any feelings for this soulless twit

Reactions: 11
Bet she’s not even wished Alex’s mum happy Mother’s Day, she’s not even commented on his post or liked it, let alone done a post herself to her MIL. She literally is such a selfish brat I have no idea how Alex even has any feelings for this soulless twit
I think she’s always looked like she couldn’t care less about Alex’s mum. It’s so obvious, and having watched their show, his mum comes across very unproblematic, whereas her mum looks like an interfering cow

Reactions: 9
I think she’s always looked like she couldn’t care less about Alex’s mum. It’s so obvious, and having watched their show, his mum comes across very unproblematic, whereas her mum looks like an interfering cow
The (rotten) apple doesn’t fall far from the tree 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.