Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like why even post this utter crap. You can’t dance you missed the beat and look like a complete tosser. Just get on with your workout and then duck off. You aren’t anyone’s competition love, just keep it to yourself

Shires what are you thinking?!
You already work with Megan Elphick who is a respected event rider and who actually inspires me and now you’re teaming up with this idiot.
And what is with her pose and ‘mess with her you mess with me’? Who does she think she is??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why would you not let your horse canter for a week. That’s just asking for trouble on a warm blood🙄🙄🙄 does she have a death wish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would you not let your horse canter for a week. That’s just asking for trouble on a warm blood🙄🙄🙄 does she have a death wish 😂
I think she’s one of those riders who like to boast about how uncontrollable their horse is. They think it makes them look like a better rider. The video of her shitting herself over those trot poles proves otherwise

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Latest post: Her hair has been coloured as she has a shoot. It's obv. not a DIY job as she's on IG justifying it but surely she's gone and broken the rules again if she's had someone in to colour her hair????

Unless she’s had to dye her hair for a hair model job for THAT particular hairstyle and colour, there was absolutely no need for her hair to be done therefore breaking the rules. If she’s just releasing another tit in the style range she’s an absolute moron and I definitely won’t be keeping my mouth shut! The fact she even tried to justify her hair before anyone had the chance to question it shows she knows she’s in the wrong. She could have used box dyes like the rest of us for the past year. She’s wound me up!
(I’ll take it back if it is a necessary hair model shoot haha)

Reactions: 5
her hair is god damn awful. She also thinks it looks amazing, it doesn’t. And here she goes again with the posing boomerangs loving herself. Wish she’d give up on this ‘edgy look’ as it’s clearly not working for her, hair, undercut and shot sense in fashion. Only a certain type of person can pull those looks off and it definitely isn’t chavvy liv

Reactions: 11
I just don't get why she wants to put herself off riding?! Just get a quiet, happy hacker to enjoy / do her bloody ADs with! Its only going to make her feel like it's a chore, not want to do it or worse end up hurt. She's such a melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.