Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a prize bleep. Wouldn't be surprised if she kicked the horse in a fit of pique and that caused her injuries. Also, kudos to her friend who clearly hates her giving her that dye job. #roundofapplauseliv'sfriend

Reactions: 4
Did they pay for the garage doors?! Christ, actually going into their own pockets for once!!!

Reactions: 1
Could the injury be something to do with the staff at the yard she's on because there's no way that horse is being kept on DIY livery? As in Dolly's been getting turned out by yard staff and she's jumped about causing the fracture and Olivia's trying to blame someone for it?

I think I’ve been blocked on the Bowen home 🤣🤣🤣🤣

correction... I have 🤣🤣🤣 but I don’t know why or for how long only just realised. Wonder what I did 😩🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Cue cunty liv loving herself again. Literally no hair style suits her and as for that horrific PVC bodysuit and bum jiggle 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why is she trying to stay relevant with a tit middle parting and the blonde at the front? Looks ducking awful

Look how badly that pvc thing fits...I hope it’s not an ad for that! It’s terrible! You’d get a right breeze over your chuff with every step!

*edit* my bad, it’s a fold in the material. Still a terrible fit though. Surely it shouldn’t be baggy enough for folds at the crotch and on the back.

Attachments

• Haha
Follows a post about being heartbroken about someone having anorexia (with a harrowing photo if you swipe up) with greasy burgers and chips. Doesn’t seem right to me - the girl is tone deaf!!

Reactions: 13
Follows a post about being heartbroken about someone having anorexia (with a harrowing photo if you swipe up) with greasy burgers and chips. Doesn’t seem right to me - the girl is tone deaf!!
I just came to say the same thing, “heart breaking” post about her friend with anorexia but proceeds to post/advertise burgers. Is she actually thick or just ignorant?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is that Nikki Graham from BB in the anorexia post? So sad to see, always thought she was painfully thin.

Reactions: 6
Is that Nikki Graham from BB in the anorexia post? So sad to see, always thought she was painfully thin.
Yes it is. And I see Olivia has took the burger post down too. That delete button gets used so much when she cocks up.

Reactions: 15
Yes it is. And I see Olivia has took the burger post down too. That delete button gets used so much when she cocks up.
She never reads the room. At all. Don’t know why she’s ever given the time of day, if I cocked up that much at work I’d be sacked. Who actually wants to work with this hole

Reactions: 9
She never reads the room. At all. Don’t know why she’s ever given the time of day, if I cocked up that much at work I’d be sacked. Who actually wants to work with this hole
She really is so dim ! And you’re right anyone in a position who had put their foot in it as much as she had would be gone. And I will reiterate her hair is tit 😂

• Haha
Just realised how bleeping insulting that post about Nikki is really someone who sits around most days on her ass doing nothing and then laughs on tv about how she can make £50k a month from adverts, then asking her followers to fund something she could literally fund in a month on her own apparently?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.